SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:30 pm

BIP starts on August 7th and the 'Ette season is always done airing when it starts.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:58 pm

JBF wrote:
sbolduc wrote: - some editing - really missing JBF here, would be really interested on their take, last episode Becca saying "my future inlaws" was directly over Blakes family - there have been others throughout the season would have to go back to watch to see but I have noticed it a couple of times (noticed for Garrett as well) just very prominent in the last week's promo

Sorry. I skipped Arie's season because I needed a break. Nothing against him.

I did catch up on this season over at abc.com and had a few private message discussions. Did take some edit notes this past month, but was too cautious to comment online.

Not good at predicting these seasons, but it sure seems like The Great Blake & Becca Love Story ever since Arie's After The Final Rose and everybody else is just there for the ride. Even in the hometowns, both Jason and Garrett pretty much confirmed to their families that they will be "O.K." if she happens to dump them. My jaw literally dropped each time with a "I can't believe the editors showed us THAT".

Of course, I am quite certain that Blake is not the "spoiled" one everybody googling online expects to win.

Also I am not holding my breath either because either Jason or Garrett's "volcano" might still explode on a fantasy suite overnight (a.k.a. Jillian and Ed in Hawaii) and suddenly Becca questions "Blake who?"

Well... he has a horse he can get back on if she dumps him.

handwave so happy to see you JBF!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:11 pm

@JBF, agree 100% If I didn't know the spoiler, I would definitely think Becca and Blake are the couple. I cannot fathom Becca, at this point, not choosing Blake. She seems so in love with him. Garrett, meh? They both seem to be acting.

CMIIW, do we have any evidence other than the TMZ pics of the spoiler? Remember they used to film the FRC at sunset? Last season, we were told it doesn't get dark in Spain until really late. But these pics are taken at early pm?? It's really sunny! Where's the champagne? Don't they usually pop the cork right after? 14 pics and no Champagne toasts. Not that I can see. Does anyone recognize any producers in the pics? It looks to me like they pulled some tourists over for some pics, laugh out loud! (and then accidentally allowed some to take pics!) Call me crazy (I know I am) but maybe they allowed some folks to get pics when G arrived to propose and they were taken before the proposal. No one really knows, right?

This is how much I believe the only love story I'm seeing on my screen this season is Becca and Blake. I'll believe it when I see her dump him and go with G. It's like Ashley and JP this season, IMO.

Don't shoot me, I"m always the outlier! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Well becca was kissing g in those pictures a lot if she was going  to dump him
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:01 pm

timfan wrote:Well becca was kissing g in those pictures a lot if she was going  to dump him

True, but not passionately. Not to mention, she's trying not to give it away at that point (if what I said is a possibility). giggling

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Well Garrett's been spotted at the airport a couple times traveling around the same time as Becca.  They've been silent at the same time and liking stuff at the same time on SM.  And the other 3 of the F4 have made it very clear they where they were on weekends and during times that it's suspected to be SHVs.  

Add all that with the TMZ photos and its Garrett.  No Mesnick, no foiler, no nothing.  And IMO edits showing that as front runners were always Blake and Garrett with Garrett being her F1 from early on.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Bring it over from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716p48-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers,

It’s Memorial Day weekend, traditional SHV weekend. Blake was with friends abut Garrett was unaccounted for.

Joy15 wrote:Not that its important in the grand scheme of things since we already know who won. JFYI.FWIW. Blake was in San Diego last night with fam/friends, celebrating their friend/fam's Bday. (during the supposed SHV weekend )

source  IG STORY

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Kody10
my SC from source  IG STORY

*snipped*
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p444-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers#1325716

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Sorry for double post, but another proof that Blake was with friends during July 4th, another traditional SHV weekend when Garrett was again, unaccounted for and Becca was spotted in Minneapolis airport.

Joy15 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/stories/kodycclark1/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kcpax10/

not that there is a slight doubt over who the F1 is...LOL..but yeah, Blake was out and about in Denver yesterday with friends. FWIW

Snipped

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p648-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers

So, imho, these two sightings are enough to convince me Blake is not f1, without the TMZ photos.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:07 pm

SFoster wrote:@JBF, agree 100%  If I didn't know the spoiler, I would definitely think Becca and Blake are the couple.  I cannot fathom Becca, at this point, not choosing Blake. She seems so in love with him.  Garrett, meh?  They both seem to be acting.

CMIIW, do we have any evidence other than the TMZ pics of the spoiler?  Remember they used to film the FRC at sunset?  Last season, we were told it doesn't get dark in Spain until really late. But these pics are taken at early pm??  It's really sunny!  Where's the champagne? Don't they usually pop the cork right after?  14 pics and no Champagne toasts. Not that I can see. Does anyone recognize any producers in the pics?  It looks to me like they pulled some tourists over for some pics, laugh out loud!  (and then accidentally allowed some to take pics!) Call me crazy (I know I am) but maybe they allowed some folks to get pics when G arrived to propose and they were taken before the proposal. No one really knows, right?

This is how much I believe the only love story I'm seeing on my screen this season is Becca and Blake. I'll believe it when I see her dump him and go with G. It's like Ashley and JP this season, IMO.  

Don't shoot me, I"m always the outlier!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 2498057887

I'm so bored with this spoiled season that I'm open to any and all possibilities at this point.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Weren't all the F3 out and about during that weekend?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Post filming activities have told me that it is Garrett.

He has not been hanging out with the other guys from the season like Blake has.
Garrett was seen at an airport one of the suspected SHV weekends.
Blake has been out and about with other people on suspected SHV's.

Most of all, I feel the love story for Garrett and Becca is on the editing room floor. IMO, if they had shown us more of them, there would be no doubt who she chose. Now, I'm not saying she doesn't have feelings for Blake... I think she does. I just don't feel they are are deep as her feelings for Garrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 pm

havadrpepper wrote:MTA films this weekend.

The finale airs on August 6.

Thanks! Am trying to get together with my daughter the night of the finale and, having just moved yesterday, it now requires a hotel reservation Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl