SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Great catch @chi-girl! In their press stuff it seems obvious he was reaching out to Lauren right away. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:54 pm

IMO the shady AF timeline of this is blatantly obvious. Lying through their teeth.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Here’s the interview with Kelly and Ryan. Arie and Lauren are both just sucky people IMO.

Just watched
the K&R segment...mannnn they were dogging Arie and Lauren big time.  Weren't buying one cent of what those two were trying to sell.  I don't think Arie and Lauren expected to be called out like that, and Kelly didn't mince any words in letting them know how she felt about what went down. giggling
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Wow just wow the stuff I am reading today no no no what liars and awful human beings they truly are. I hope both Airys stay off my screen for good. These 2 airheads don’t deserve anyone’s time anymore.

I hope Becca doesn’t see or hear how long they actually were talking with each other for. Redfacemad

Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:13 pm

XQZME wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here’s the interview with Kelly and Ryan. Arie and Lauren are both just sucky people IMO.

Just watched the K&R segment...mannnn they were dogging Arie and Lauren big time.  Weren't buying one cent of what those two were trying to sell.  I don't think Arie and Lauren expected to be called out like that, and Kelly didn't mince any words in letting them know how she felt about what went down. giggling

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone other than Chris Harrison hosted the ATFR? And asked amazing, pointed questions? I'm not advocating for Kelly & Ryan (Kelly drives me nuts sometimes) but I thought Ryan asked some really great questions. Which Harrison never does. IMO.

Maybe some celebrity super fans could do it? Mila and Ashton? Just my two cents...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
chi-girl wrote:Not sure how true this is or if anyone else has seen it.  I looked back through the threads and didn't see it.

https://twitter.com/fashionistaRach

She is saying that her friend sat next to Arie on a flight on 12/27 and he was texting Lauren.

Oh my this gets even more interesting ! What a find @chi-girl

Whoever has a Twitter should screen capture this and tweet it to RS :yes: :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 pm

XQZME wrote:

Just watched
the K&R segment...mannnn they were dogging Arie and Lauren big time.  Weren't buying one cent of what those two were trying to sell.  I don't think Arie and Lauren expected to be called out like that, and Kelly didn't mince any words in letting them know how she felt about what went down. giggling

I love them lying on National Tv and getting it on film. How to catch a thief can apply to liars too,

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:19 pm

You know, from those home videos we saw of Becca/Arie, it seemed like they were having a great ol time (again showing that Arie is a liar and fake) because all the while, he was dm'ing Lauren and sending out snapchats wearing her socks, LOL what a loser.

Then he turned around and dm'd Bekah after he got Lauren back? This guy is a mess. I'm so sick of his pallid face. I can't believe we got through an entire season of him. It was the lowest rated ever, but still.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:20 pm

XQZME wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
chi-girl wrote:Not sure how true this is or if anyone else has seen it.  I looked back through the threads and didn't see it.

https://twitter.com/fashionistaRach

She is saying that her friend sat next to Arie on a flight on 12/27 and he was texting Lauren.

Oh my this gets even more interesting ! What a find @chi-girl
Y

Whoever has a Twitter should screen capture this and tweet it to RS :yes: :yes:

I think someone said that in the comments. So much for Lauren being innocent . Makes me think this was their scheme together ! Fantasy Suite pillow talk . Partners in crime . Makes for their romantic story or finding true love! Can you smell the fishiness of this. :yes:
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:21 pm

Seriously! These two leave such a bad taste in my mouth. Cheaters and liars!! This is what Lauren says to a guy she knows is engaged - “I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore."

Are you f****** kidding me? She egged and pushed him and the noodle dick is the most indecisive person needs a kick in the tush most of the time as his parents alluded to.

I feel sorry for the two of them.  Well, as the saying goes, "if he does it with you, he'll do it to you!" She's dumb AF! She deserves him! stupid

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I think someone said that in the comments. So much for Lauren being innocent . Makes me think this was their scheme together ! Fantasy Suite pillow talk . Partners in crime . Makes for their romantic story or finding true love! Can you smell the fishiness of this. :yes:
Jmo

Yeah, that dump at the FRC was so emotionless considering how much in love she is with him (yeah, I know, she is a robot and they don't show emotions). But we are seeing emotion out of her in some of these interviews.  She actually does know how to smile.  And, that monkey jump when he went to her house in January???  That FRC dump was like she knew it was coming and was just playing out her part.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33