SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Can we talk about how Arie picked out both girls’ rings the same day? Gag me.

http://people.com/style/see-the-bold-3-5-carat-engagement-ring-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-gave-lauren-burnham/

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Yeah, now I'm beginning to think... how convenient that Arie just happened to reach out to Lauren when she was surrounded by other Bachelor alum and current contestants who she then immediately told and was able to act like it was the "first time". Seems like even then they were planning all of this. They wanted a timestamp, so when everyone wanted to know when they started texting, they could be like IT WAS ONLY JANUARY!!! TIA WAS THERE SHE SAW!!! And then Lauren was able to put on an act like "oh my god should I speak to him?" as if she was conflicted, when the truth was she had already been texting him probably since the day filming ended and they were already planning to get back together.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Vulture: Every Excuse The Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. Made on the Post-Finale Talk-Show Circuit

Last edited by North on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:29 pm

I can believe that. Cheaters! Way to start a true love story.  Karma is a bitch!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:34 pm

umngirl wrote:Can we talk about how Arie picked out both girls’ rings the same day? Gag me.

http://people.com/style/see-the-bold-3-5-carat-engagement-ring-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-gave-lauren-burnham/
What. The. Actual. F*ck.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm

mslat92 wrote:Yeah, now I'm beginning to think... how convenient that Arie just happened to reach out to Lauren when she was surrounded by other Bachelor alum and current contestants who she then immediately told and was able to act like it was the "first time". Seems like even then they were planning all of this. They wanted a timestamp, so when everyone wanted to know when they started texting, they could be like IT WAS ONLY JANUARY!!! TIA WAS THERE SHE SAW!!!  And then Lauren was able to put on an act like "oh my god should I speak to him?" as if she was conflicted, when the truth was she had already been texting him probably since the day filming ended and they were already planning to get back together.

That makes sense.  

It also explains why the Producers were filming the "happy couple" visits along the way.  The Producers probably knew he was contacting Lauren early on and wanted to have the "happy Becca and Arie" footage for when the break-up happened.  Otherwise, based on what other contestants have said, the Producers wouldn't have been filming the visits.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 pm

North wrote:Vulture: Every Excuse The Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. Made on the Post-Finale Talk-Show Circuit

Arie's comment saying Becca knew he only had one foot in their relationship cracks me up...seriously dude, if she thought you were only half assing it, she wouldn't have been so blindsided...what a moron.  And to think I used to be a massive fan of his duh bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 1838857674
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Arie thinks the unedited breakup was unfair to him. And that he was asked to stay in the room by producers.

First of all, does this man have a back bone at all? You put your foot down and say, this woman has had enough, I'm going to respect what she's saying and leave. (Although expecting that from a man who blindsided his fiancé with cameras is probably expecting too much)

Second of all, while him not leaving when Becca asked was not cool - it was the fact that he barely even tried to talk to her, and showed zero emotion. He was already checked out like a sociopath just sitting there watching her cry.

Lastly, stop playing the victim Arie - no one feels sorry for you.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:48 pm

mslat92 wrote:Arie thinks the unedited breakup was unfair to him. And that he was asked to stay in the room by producers.

First of all, does this man have a back bone at all? You put your foot down and say, this woman has had enough, I'm going to respect what she's saying and leave. (Although expecting that from a man who blindsided his fiancé with cameras is probably expecting too much)

Second of all, while him not leaving when Becca asked was not cool - it was the fact that he barely even tried to talk to her, and showed zero emotion. He was already checked out like a sociopath just sitting there watching her cry.

Lastly, stop playing the victim Arie - no one feels sorry for you.

Arie HAD no backbone because producers caught his cheating and had him by his not so manly parts and squeezed hard to make him do it their way. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:48 pm

mslat92 wrote:Yeah, now I'm beginning to think... how convenient that Arie just happened to reach out to Lauren when she was surrounded by other Bachelor alum and current contestants who she then immediately told and was able to act like it was the "first time". Seems like even then they were planning all of this. They wanted a timestamp, so when everyone wanted to know when they started texting, they could be like IT WAS ONLY JANUARY!!! TIA WAS THERE SHE SAW!!!  And then Lauren was able to put on an act like "oh my god should I speak to him?" as if she was conflicted, when the truth was she had already been texting him probably since the day filming ended and they were already planning to get back together.

This makes total sense and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s very close to the truth.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Yep, the bus is just getting started.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 8 1646190589 a lot more will be coming out in the next few days. Good thing they plan on getting out of the country for awhile. Although he does have to be back in April for a racing weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Can someone just gag him and send them off to mars! I seriously don’t want to see these 2 lying f$&ks again or should I call them mr and mrs Airy lyingdyks :angryemotion
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33