SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 am

mindless wrote:I really like this guy! He somehow gave me Ryan Sutter vibes as soon as he started talking. I hope he turns out to be just as big a gem!
He's still the reason I watch. There has never been a bigger catch in the history of the show. For all the those that missed that first season, there really is no one that has ever shined quite as bright. I still remember how big I grinned at FRC because he was so unsuspecting and clueless as to how special he was. I could not believe Trista landed him! Gem is almost an understatement.  JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm so torn do I want with with Becca or do I want him to have his own season laugh out loud.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:05 pm

It’s amazing what a one minute interaction will do to us! I feel like he’s not a bachelor type and will work out much better if he’s the chosen one like shy Ryan Sutter. I can’t believe we have to wait over two months to see more of them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 pm

SeekAny wrote:It’s amazing what a one minute interaction will do to us! I feel like he’s not a bachelor type and will work out much better if he’s the chosen one like shy Ryan Sutter. I can’t believe we have to wait over two months to see more of them.

As I'm going to be looking at spoilers this season, I'm hoping that we get some BTS pics of Becca on dates (hopefully one of them will be w Ryan) - so we could get some cute things along the way.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:05 pm

How sweet, Trista is already a fan!!! Becca's body language in that clip was great with him awwww , hand over her heart when he appears with the Banjo, stroking his arm, and hands clasped together under her chin as he leaves.....Yeah he is a cutie and my early favorite.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Very nice! If Becca gives him her FIR there's a 50% chance he'll be her F1, come on Becca continue the trend! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:54 am

@XQZME If he is "the one" what a great meet cute story they will have for the rest of their lives.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 am

pavalygurl wrote:@XQZME If he is "the one" what a great meet cute story they will have for the rest of their lives.

@pavalygurl...wouldn't it be, at that!

I so want a Becca to have a phenomenal season. My hope is that tptb feel like they owe her a kinder season after what she went through these past few months with Arie!

I'm all for drama in house between the guys, cuz face it, boy sh*t is so much more fun to watch than girl sh*t! Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 laugh out loud
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:11 am

XQZME wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@XQZME If he is "the one" what a great meet cute story they will have for the rest of their lives.

@pavalygurl...wouldn't it be, at that!  

I so want a Becca to have a phenomenal season.  My hope is that tptb feel like they owe her a kinder season after what she went through these past few months with Arie!  

I'm all for drama in house between the guys, cuz face it, boy sh*t is so much more fun to watch than girl sh*t! Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698  laugh out loud

Amen to that! Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:17 am

Is he really 42? looks so young and handsome! Becca, for what ive seen so far, I approve!! yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:42 am

@cookielover12 it’s The number of His connections on LinkedIn not age Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f603

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:22 am

Maya wrote:@cookielover12 it’s The number of His connections on LinkedIn not age Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f603

thanks for clarifying! yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031