SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:42 am

@Joy15 thank you for posting! I think we might be equally obsessed with RyPy (as his SIL calls him) eyedrool
Here’s another one
https://instagram.com/p/BLOZ66gDZvR/

Maya

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:50 am

Maya wrote:@Joy15 thank you for posting! I think we might be equally obsessed with RyPy (as his SIL calls him) eyedrool
Here’s another one
https://instagram.com/p/BLOZ66gDZvR/

YASS dear...we can share him equally anytime (if Becca doesn't mind laugh out loud)... Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1710264613 bestbud! Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

good find!. let's have RyPy Festivities around here awwww eyedrool

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:28 am

Joy15 wrote:just because..my Ryan's game is still on point  cheeky > .Ladies...Ryan and Kurt in duet singing an original composed song (??).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0K7CYDyvH/?taken-by=catboatcharters

Credit: @Catboat Charters

channeling my inner LEB  giggling : WOW!! i jus't can't even... :hearts love:

a cutie dimples + any poem/nice voice/sweet song = deadly combo for my jumping heart! Jumping hearts

- IA with whoever says Ryan has a JFK look/air about him. I swear to me he could pass as a love child of JFK and Christopher Reeve (the 1st Superman) giggling . There is something about him reminds me of movie actors in the 70s laugh out loud.

and IA with (i think) @happygolucky who mentioned that Becca seems very fond of musical scores. Her fav movies are Sister Act, Pitch Perfect. I think she could be very appreciative of this musical side of Ryan. I wish he goes till the end and serenade her an original composed song with an acoustic guitar on LCD. :sprinklehearts

(if it's not obvious yet..my fan girling started to getting out of hands...laugh out loud)

Oh my lord he is amazing! That voice those looks! I am in luuuvvv :fanningfan :inlove I hope he sings that song while playing guitar to Becca ! If she doesn’t fall in love with that I have no idea seeing hearts
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

I love those videos because they show me he’s not as shy as I thought. He’s got a quiet confidence about him. I really hope he and Becca have something, he’s someone I can really root for, and I’m already rooting for her!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:11 pm

I can't imagine TPTB wouldn't allow him to carry his banjo along for the journey. I can see a deleted scene with Ryan and the guys having fun singing a tune or two. It does beat reading a book 24/7 when you are on downtime. We know he loves music, animals and he's cute as all get out but we don't know much else about hs personality.

I'm so curious to see how quickly he came out of his shy shell with her. He's performed quite a bit so I'm hoping he isn't fazed by the cameras when a studio of women aren't screaming for/at him.

It's interesting that 3 of the 5 initial guys are possibly still there. Maybe TPTB chose wisely for a change.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:13 pm

SeekAny wrote:I love those videos because they show me he’s not as shy as I thought. He’s got a quiet confidence about him. I really hope he and Becca have something, he’s someone I can really root for, and I’m already rooting for her!

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1377737533 ITA with your assessment. He's got a quite confidence about him that i just found so damn hot and sexy laugh out loud eyedrool . Hopeful he may get a chance to shine in this crazy environment. (and oh..would be allowed to bring a guitar while travelling so he could sing/compose a song for her... giggling )

just in case, its not so obvious yet that i'm rooting for these two,Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887

<<< see my Avi cheerleader awwww

Hopeful that these 2 are a great match IRL (not only on paper..laugh out loud) and may hitting it off Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I can't imagine TPTB wouldn't allow him to carry his banjo along for the journey. I can see a deleted scene with Ryan and the guys having fun singing a tune or two. It does beat reading a book 24/7 when you are on downtime. We know he loves music, animals and he's cute as all get out but we don't know much else about hs personality.

I'm so curious to see how quickly he came out of his shy shell with her. He's performed quite a bit so I'm hoping he isn't fazed by the cameras when a studio of women aren't screaming for/at him.

It's interesting that 3 of the 5 initial guys are possibly still there.  Maybe TPTB chose wisely for a change.

i think and hope! the banjo goes far with him giggling

the only concern i have is the lovey dovey sesh (smooching and kissing) that might induce him back to the shy mode..laugh out loud. I hope he feels comfortable enough to kiss on camera...laugh out loud.... Praying

IIRC Chris Siegfriend in one of the intvw shared that he wasn't comfy to use tongue in kissing scenes with Des, out of respect for both family. I can see this might be the case with Ryan too. giggling . I get a feeling this may or may not be a ""problem" with Becca. I think she is more straightforward with what she wants. (as evidenced by epis 3 scene with Arie, when she chirped: just kiss me already,...you're so cute! laugh out loud). I really hope she doesn't scare/overwhelm Ryan..haha Praying

as for 3/5 early MnG guys still there..it doesn't surprise me... as Rachel's initial guys were 2 out of 4 made it to F4. I can see Ryan make it there, probably along with Blake or Lincoln. JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I plan to have multiple tv boyfriends this summer, can I share Ryan with you all?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I plan to have multiple tv boyfriends this summer, can I share Ryan with you all?

of course girl  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

group hug :swinginglove heartbeat #Ryan'sBBFGFs giggling

going by ever fresh memory, having multiple boyfriends would prevent you from heart break, i guess?..if guy A doesn't 'perform' well we can always fall back to guy B, can't we? laugh out loud Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:54 pm

Joy15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I plan to have multiple tv boyfriends this summer, can I share Ryan with you all?

of course girl  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

group hug :swinginglove heartbeat #Ryan'sBBFGFs giggling

going by ever fresh memory, having multiple boyfriends would prevent you from heart break, i guess?..if guy A doesn't 'perform' well we can always fall back to guy B, can't we? laugh out loud

That is my thinking. I might even consider watching BiP for some of these guys, Ryan included.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 pm

@stuckinsc Me, too. The longer Ryan hangs on, the greater possibility we will see more of him if he isn't Becca's F1. I will be extremely disappointed if he doesn't get a HTD. I would love to know what her mom and sister had to say to her about our Ryguy after watching him on ATFR. I hoped they liked him and helped ensure she would take many second looks at him in her mind! Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:05 pm

@mprssdbyu then we have to wish he moves further to MTP. That's when RyPy can meet Becca's family (along with uncle Gary and her "guard dogs") giggling

I look forward to HTD since i'm pretty sure its gonna involve sailing with Tigress (Kurt's boat).  How fun if there will be music too while sailing..ahh..my dream date! awwww . I'm also excited to see what Ryan's mom has to say about and to Becca. Smiley

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031