SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lawkid Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 pm

I’m kinda sad the episode didn’t show their first kiss since from the BTS pics we are seeing them kissing in it. They also didn’t show her kissing Leo on the first night so idk what’s up with editing this season. I always like seeing the couples actual first kiss.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:13 pm

@Maddy thanks for posting.

Great pics! I've said this several times, I love his face. He has high cheekbones or something, and a great smile. I also wondered why the early monkey jump which to me seems natural and not forced. We usually don't see that until several epi's in and for sure during HTD's.

I think like Becca said, she feels comfortable around him, he must have been the one she could just have fun with and not think about anything else when she's with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:14 pm

I have to say, much as I liked Blake and Becca's date, I cringed at the "monkey jump". IMO, it's such a cheesy move.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:15 pm

@pavalygurl IA ot so is yelling the lead's name from the balcony. We see that every season. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-2-recap/

Sharleen put Blake as #1 in her recap this week and as the recap tittle as well> "High Hopes for Blake"  :gotcha:

1.. Blake, 28: I think a lot of us have high hopes for Blake and so his predictably strong 1-on-1 was very welcome. There’s something very endearing about him; he has the magic of a good-looking guy who maybe doesn’t know how good-looking he is. He comes off as sincere and modest, never entitled or pretentious. The daytime activity of their 1-on-1 was definitely more about Becca and he correctly took a backseat, playing the supporting role in her walk down memory lane (and the subsequent sledgehammering of it). In his ITMs about the date, he stressed how natural it was to be together (the exact thing Becca noted about him on Night One) and how “perfectly” they “meld with each other.” He gets bonus points for using such a great verb!

>ditto with Sharleen...i like that Blake didn't come up with lame cue cards lines and uttered his own words instead in his ITMs. yes . I can definitely see potential for him to not putting me to into asleep if he ends up as next TB giggling

and also agree with Blake being so unassuming about his physical appearance which i found really endearing Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:34 am

Blake kinda reminds me of Chris L. Idk why. Maybe it’s the “every man/boy next door” vibe. I think he’s cute, seems like a nice, basic guy. I think he’s probably first in line for The Bachelor, and by the end of the season he’s gonna be a fan favorite.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:08 am

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors/VDKA4465326

for those who can't view on the site :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGqhehB6e8&feature=youtu.be

personally, its so interesting to me, that out of all guys only Blake got the "modern romantic" attributes, while the other front runners, Garrett = outdoorsman, Jason= die hard Buffalo Bills fan.

IMO, no competition here. Combined with the great edit,early appearance, first date and his bio (again, the only one out of all guys) included the back-story for TB line "looking for his equal"... i can honestly say IMO he has the TB gig in the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Blake is adorable.  I can see why he was at least one of F2 and hopefully a contender for TB.

Looking forward to seeing more of him this season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Blake is featured in the football date photos on the ABC Press website.

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 149055_7739-900x0
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 149055_8133-900x0
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 am

I know it's only a split second shot, but the way she looks at him, maybe she feels a level of comfort with him since she had already met him and likes his personality.

That's a pretty adoring look to me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am

BTS article with Lauren Zima over BnB first 1:1.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-takes-a-bat-to-items-that-remind-her-of-arie-on-first-date-with-blake
TV
'Bachelorette' Becca Kufrin Takes a Bat to Items That Remind Her of Arie on First Date With Blake (Exclusive)

Becca Kufrin is letting go of her frustrations with Arie Luyendyk Jr. in the best way possible!
In an exclusive first look from an all-new episode of The Bachelorette, the 28-year-old reality star smashes a slew of items that remind her of her ex-fiancé while on a one-on-one date with Blake Horstmann.
For the "Rage Room" date, Becca and the Colorado sales rep, also 28, receive help from Lil Jon, who encourages the two to "hit it with a sledgehammer." That includes bottles of champagne, a fish tank and multiple TVs playing footage of Arie proposing to her on season 22 of The Bachelor.
"Break those hearts like Arie broke yours," the rapper exclaims in the clip, as Becca calls the game "therapeutic."
ET's Lauren Zima caught up with Becca and Blake in March, where they opened up about the one-on-one date that will be played out on Monday's episode of The Bachelorette.

Becca explained that at one point during the game, she smashes the couch that Arie broke up with her on, to be with his runner-up (and now fiancée), Lauren Burnham.
"I have been saying like, 'I wanna burn this gray couch, I hate that couch,' and you saw it in teasers all the time, so the fact that they set that up, I'm like, 'I have been waiting for this moment,'" she said.

Blake chimed in, telling ET that it especially "felt good" watching Becca smash the proposal footage.
"Yeah, the proposal footage was weird," he confessed. "It was weird at first, to, like, see that on a loop, but to see how much she wanted to destroy that was... it felt good."

With 21 suitors left, Becca definitely has some big decisions to make in the episodes airing over the next few weeks. At the time of our interview, we had to ask her which three guys were sticking out as frontrunners.

"Well, obviously Blake, just because we had such a fun date today," she shared. "He's so cute. On the very first night, he was somebody who just made me laugh the entire time I was with him. He just made me feel comfortable and at ease. And so, I know how intense and intimidating the first one-on-one [date] can be, and I'm like, 'I just want someb-ody that can hopefully loosen up, who can make me laugh.'"
"I really like Garrett [Yrigoyen], too," she added. "And then there's a guy named Ricky [Jasper II] who, he just... we haven't had a ton of time together, but he just has the biggest smile."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its crazy to me (or nah?) that Becca literally picked her final 2 on first night. But, along with Rickey, really?...laugh out loud...

also, just FTR, she chirped "cute" here over Blake , in addition to "what a cutie" at MnG  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana