SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 am

source

3: 56 : Blake looks friggin cute and excited here. I am impressed by his lumberjack skills... giggling . I guess the big guns on his arms have done him a lot of favor in that competition... LOL..I wonder if he receives the GD rose (perhaps Becca was impressed by his skill too?) , hence the "private convo" at the cocktail party?..its common for the GD rose winner to get a private time. Just saying Smiley

tagging @1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Joy15 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:This is the first part of the press release for Ep. 4:

“'Episode 1404' – Clay’s stunning exit only revs up the already fierce competition for Becca’s heart. The cocktail party continues with a private conversation between the Bachelorette and Blake while an intimate sit-down chat with Jordan ends in a surprise."

Must be significant if it's in the press release! Do you think he's going to console her post-Clay?

Also interesting that they used the word "private" ..... are her other convos with her guys not private? I wonder what's going to happen

TY for bringing it over. IA..that is super interesting thingy to be address in the press release, since that took place in a casual cocktail party...not a GD or a ID. Not sure about the time frame, perhaps it had something to do about the drama that pissed Becca off in the preview?...just a guess.

So this press release is actually noting that we start right where we left off on the last episode. It's the same cocktail party + rose ceremony where Clay leaves (and David comes back). That'll be the beginning of the episode. My inkling is that Blake goes over to console her or something. But it's so weird that they used the word "private" right?!

Like maybe they didn't see the cameras!

So @Joy15 is doesn't have to do with the GD or anything because this happens before they travel to the next location.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 pm

@1funnyfish gotcha.

Welp. then it will be the same ol storyline when Nick consoled MeAndi after Eric left on episode 3. Meh..not so digging it.hmmm ... These F2s were the lead's best friends all season long and stand by their side only to get dumped in the end. A no go for me no no  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

I do think so far, Blake has been getting a great lead that is being highlighted a bit...maybe they are looking at him as the next lead....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 am

I have to imagine it’d be super weird to get the first date on a show like this, think you have this special connection with the lead, and then go on a group date and watch them make out with like six of your friends. Blake is not happy with watching Becca form connections with the other guys, but he doesn’t get possessive or tantrum-y. He’s just a lil sad and I find that endearing!
RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Blake3
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/14/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Joy15 wrote:@1funnyfish gotcha.

Welp. then it will be the same ol storyline when Nick consoled MeAndi after Eric left on episode 3. Meh..not so digging it.hmmm ... These F2s were the lead's best friends all season long and stand by their side only to get dumped in the end. A no go for me no no  JMO.

I hope it's different for Blake and Becca and doesn't look so produced, like maybe they will run into each other and not see the cameras, or she'll ask for him or something.

I actually am really hoping for an interaction where they don't see the cameras... Could be really adorable.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:28 pm

I like Blake and all, but he is getting too emotional too early, I don't think he is going to be able to handle it to the end. He is definitely not F1. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 pm

That stuff last episode is what producers get from the first 1on1 recipient every season. And I think he's really falling for her, which is wonderful. It doesn't look fake to me. I prefer real emotions over fake ones.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I like Blake and all, but he is getting too emotional too early, I don't think he is going to be able to handle it to the end. He is definitely not F1. JMO

It's funny that you mention this. I watch Nikki Star TV's 'Ette recaps and she talked about this...she said Blake is giving her ID channel vibes and that he may be the overly possessive/jealous type.

Things Blake said that could be considered Lifetime movie scary: "I don't want to share Becca with the other guys." "I'm a pretty confident guy but that's all out the window now." "I do consider you my girlfriend." (We've only had 2 rose ceremonies.)

Nikki even talked about the fact that Blake mentioned that he found out his ex-gf was going to leave him because he went through her phone.

I like Blake a lot but it did give me some things to think about.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:21 am

kerriway wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I like Blake and all, but he is getting too emotional too early, I don't think he is going to be able to handle it to the end. He is definitely not F1. JMO

It's funny that you mention this. I watch Nikki Star TV's 'Ette recaps and she talked about this...she said Blake is giving her ID channel vibes and that he may be the overly possessive/jealous type.

Things Blake said that could be considered Lifetime movie scary: "I don't want to share Becca with the other guys." "I'm a pretty confident guy but that's all out the window now." "I do consider you my girlfriend." (We've only had 2 rose ceremonies.)

Nikki even talked about the fact that Blake mentioned that he found out his ex-gf was going to leave him because he went through her phone.

Right! That statement gave me pause too. We shall see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 am

Maggenzm wrote:
kerriway wrote:

Right! That statement gave me pause too. We shall see!

I could be wrong, but didn’t he say he saw messages pop up on her phone? That would be different, imo, than going through all of her text messages.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 am

@Maggenzm You're right, he said he saw a message pop up on her phone. A girl with an unlocked phone? Or a phone that shows part of the message whether it's locked or not? I'm not sure. I'll definitely take his word for it. I like Blake and think he still has good intentions!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana