SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:16 am

Blake is looking cuter by the day IMO :fanningfan
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:36 am

Blake looks good in that pic. He has a really nice smile.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:04 am

Sharleen wrote:BLAKE'S 1-ON-1

I found this 1-on-1 date activity very entertaining. While it's no secret they're milking Becca's breakup with Arie to a ridiculous degree, considering how tenuous the connection between date activities and "finding love" often are, it actually kind of worked as a tongue-in-cheek tie-in to generally destroying poop...
RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Gif5
I laughed out loud when the tone switched from demolishing stuff to romance, with Lil Jon switch turning up a cheesy piano tune labelled "Bachelor" (note how there are no other labels on the entire board) ...
RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Gif6
The above is one of many examples of how this show is increasingly willing to poke fun at itself. It generally does this more with spinoffs (particularly Bachelor in Paradise) than on the main shows, though, so I love these little golden nuggets when we get them.
In the evening, Blake solidifies his spot as my favorite...
RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Gif7
He doesn't go overboard and overstate what they have and share. He keeps it simple but honest: That it feels natural and they "meld" well together. (Not that kissing her is like flying to the moon on the wings of a Pegasus while dancing with unicorns on a pot of gold... I get Lincoln's attempt at humor but statements like that aren't great for establishing #rightreasons sincerity.) This early on, this (what Blake describes) is exactly what one should want in a romantic relationship, on or off-screen.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:35 pm

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 The-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-gets-an-eyeful-as-jordan-kimball-strips-24

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 The-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-gets-an-eyeful-as-jordan-kimball-strips-25 RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 The-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-gets-an-eyeful-as-jordan-kimball-strips-26
https://themanpost.com/the-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-gets-an-eyeful-as-jordan-kimball-strips/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Good for Blake for running this race today!

Does he have a family member or friend who’s had ovarian cancer?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Sharleen wrote:1. Blake, 28: I think a lot of us have high hopes for Blake and so his predictably strong 1-on-1 was very welcome. There’s something very endearing about him; he has the magic of a good-looking guy who maybe doesn’t know how good-looking he is. He comes off as sincere and modest, never entitled or pretentious. The daytime activity of their 1-on-1 was definitely more about Becca and he correctly took a backseat, playing the supporting role in her walk down memory lane (and the subsequent sledgehammering of it). In his ITMs about the date, he stressed how natural it was to be together (the exact thing Becca noted about him on Night One) and how “perfectly” they “meld with each other.” He gets bonus points for using such a great verb!
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-2-recap/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Sharleen still has Blake as #1 for episode 3

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-3-recap/

Sharleen wrote:1. Blake Horstmann, 28: “I just love these two”
In typical first 1-on-1 recipient form, Blake struggled a bit this week, suddenly having to share Becca after having had her all to himself last week. What I love about Blake is that, instead of going into ‘GRRR—she’s mine!’ mode, he went into a more endearing, insecure mode that he was able to admit to. Their 1-on-1 time on the second Group Date was very sweet, with Becca attempting to offer comfort (she was in his exact position on her season, after all) and him admitting he considers her his girlfriend. Nothing Blake says ever feels put on or affected, no matter how too-perfect it sounds, and they feel so natural as a couple. I just love these two.

I guess his game face doesn't hurt either hearthumbsup

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Gamefa10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6KzqzH4M_/?taken-by=nat2shabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:22 pm

I love Becca + Blake so much. I'm so sad they don't end up together :tissuebox
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:33 pm

@Ayana same here. They feel like a real couple to me. I thought the editors left their confessions of "connection at ATFR seems so natural and easy in front of million of viewers on national TV" on their first 1:1 date for all of us to see just to emphasize this. IMO

but hey, on an upper note, IMO chance is high we will get a whole season of Blake choosing the perfect fit for him from a 25+ish group of girls. Although i have my own reservation about this, since Nick had shown a precedence to be a F2 turned Bach who eventually still failed to get his HEA on the show. I do hope though, Blake will follow Jojo's pathway or MattY J (AU) as fellow F2s turned leads who were lucky enough to find their great matches on the show. Here is to hoping !  Praying . Slightly hoping that i won't end up quite disliking him as the lead as i did Kaitlyn, Arie and now Becca, though..haha!... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 am

This is the first part of the press release for Ep. 4:

“'Episode 1404' – Clay’s stunning exit only revs up the already fierce competition for Becca’s heart. The cocktail party continues with a private conversation between the Bachelorette and Blake while an intimate sit-down chat with Jordan ends in a surprise."

Must be significant if it's in the press release! Do you think he's going to console her post-Clay?

Also interesting that they used the word "private" ..... are her other convos with her guys not private? I wonder what's going to happen

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 am

1funnyfish wrote:This is the first part of the press release for Ep. 4:

“'Episode 1404' – Clay’s stunning exit only revs up the already fierce competition for Becca’s heart. The cocktail party continues with a private conversation between the Bachelorette and Blake while an intimate sit-down chat with Jordan ends in a surprise."

Must be significant if it's in the press release! Do you think he's going to console her post-Clay?

Also interesting that they used the word "private" ..... are her other convos with her guys not private? I wonder what's going to happen

TY for bringing it over. IA..that is super interesting thingy to be address in the press release, since that took place in a casual cocktail party...not a GD or a ID. Not sure about the time frame, perhaps it had something to do about the drama that pissed Becca off in the preview?...just a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana