SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:38 pm

@whit90 I just spent 15 minutes scrolling through Ashley I’s IG post with the petition (good god what’s wrong with me) and I disagree. I estimate over 80% of the responses I saw which came from various hours within the last 24 hour period wanted Jason as TB. I would say 10% wanted Blake, 5% wanted Colton and 5% wanted Wills/Garrett.

This is not to say that if Ashley posts something about a petition for Blake as TB after the finale it won’t get even more comments than her current post and that an even higher % will comment that the want Blake. I just don’t see anywhere near a majority wanting Blake on her current post. JMOAA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:35 pm

It all depends on how next week's edit goes. Based on the promo it looks like he is in a much better head space. Plus, the majority of the audience want Blake to win - largely because of the well known IG likes. So when he gets dumped and he is devastated (because we know he will be) people will say "OH MY GOD poor Blake I need him to find love etc. etc."

I think Jason is smart, funny and has a sauve-ness to him. He is the more relatable of the two. But I don't think he will be anywhere near as emotionally invested as Blake would be, he will be more "cool" and level headed, he has a stoic-ness to him. But that unfortunately doesn't make a very entertaining show. IMO

Blake on the other hand is emotional, vulnerable, intense and sensitive. He will fall in love hard and fast, and will give multiple breakdowns during the season. I just think he would be very entertaining, because he is so intense and so vulnerable. The contestants really make the show, but the lead sets the tone, you need one that can pour their heart out and give themselves fully to the process. I just think he will give a more entertaining season, with more cringeworthy and swoon worthy moments.

IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:41 pm

mbl wrote:@whit90 I just spent 15 minutes scrolling through Ashley I’s IG post with the petition (good god what’s wrong with me) and I disagree.  I estimate over 80% of the responses I saw which came from various hours within the last 24 hour period wanted Jason as TB.  I would say 10% wanted Blake, 5% wanted Colton and 5% wanted Wills/Garrett.  

This is not to say that if Ashley posts something about a petition for Blake as TB after the finale it won’t get even more comments than her current post and that an even higher % will comment that the want Blake.   I just don’t see anywhere near a majority wanting Blake on her current post.   JMOAA

Thank you for correcting me I really did not really spend that much time on it. I did see many post that stated if Blake does not win they would like him . I am happy it was Jason due to the fact out of this season that he probably would be the only one I might watch. Thanks again !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:47 pm

If Jason is TB they'll probably cast enough crazies to bring out his emotional fragile side. laugh out loud

I don't have a problem with Blake being TB. I think he'd be fun to watch. His emotions are getting the better of him because IMO he knows how he feels, and he knows what he has seen between Becca and Garrett. He keeps saying no one else has what he has with Becca because she is making him feel that way IMHO but he isn't confident when he says it.

If it's ok for a female lead to loose it, IMHO it's ok for Blake. I don't see what's wrong with an emotional guy who doesn't hold back displaying his insecurities or feelings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jxxypB9aug

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:27 am

SFoster wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jxxypB9aug

Beautiful video -

The supposed F2 is always presented in a more flattering light than the F1. (imo) How many times does the camera show us that kind of angry focused stare that Garrett has? The intensity of the pre-football game cheer that he did ? the intensity/roughness that he tackles her with ? together with the over-grin/wide eye excitement he shows ? If Becca did pick Garrett, there must be more to him. She must have seen past the hesitancy/slow affect/over thinking.
Blake appears so much more genuine - doesn't hold much back. Genuinely a happy person. Yes he over worries to excess about his status with Becca - but I really think that is normal in that circumstance- and it does seem funny that Garrett (at least we are not shown this) isn't worried at all that he might not be picked. Why is that ? Blake does seem to have totally moved on from his break-up and is ready for his relationship with Becca. Garrett seems needy and unsure. He wonders if he is setting himself up for another failure ? It would almost seem that this show was good for Garrett in that he was able to "let down his walls" and fall in love again. That is the role of the F2 or F3.
Body language difference is significant - Becca seems more clingy and giddy around Garrett. And also from what we are shown, Becca wore skimpier/sexier outfits with Garrett than with Blake. We are not shown the swimming scenes with Blake - other than a few screen caps. She is shown fully dressed with Blake most of the time. Has that been a pattern in past Bachelorette shows ?
Can we believe any of the things Becca has said to the camera - can't imagine a life without Blake - can't wait to tell him how she feels etc. I can be myself 100% - effortless when we are together. With Garrett she wonders whether he can challenge and push her - can their relationship last for a lifetime ? She doesn't voice any concerns about Blake - all seems good and getting better each time they are together. The TMZ spoiler (how did the producers let that happen ????) Is that fake news ?? What did the photo of Nick (maybe at a SHV location) with his hair combed like Blake's together with a plate of burnt corn mean ?

A smidgeon of hope is still there for her picking Blake - is that because the producers are pretty good at what they do ? !! Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:25 pm

And if Becca was already sold on Garrett after the FS date as some are saying, then why was she romantic and cozy with Blake in the Presidential Suite? Because her date with Blake was after that. Blake knew he had the last date because the RC is only a day or two after that, no time for another date. That's odd for someone so in love with another. You might say she was acting. But you could also say she was acting with Garrett. How do you know which one she was acting with? I don't feel any true emotion between Garrett and Becca, it's just flat to me. Going into the date with Garrett, she didn't even know how he was feeling, and she had reservations about him. So they get "love" feelings for the first time in FS date and then boom engaged a week later? And both say they are being careful not to repeat past mistakes? oh boy.

Becca also recently said she picked someone she knew would be committed to her for many years. Why would she think Garrett would fit that mold? The guy who left his ex after 2 months? (I would even give Garrett slight credit if the ex had moved out on him which would have been more out of his control but also problematic.)

For me, I think Blake is acting a little like JP (with Ashley), anxious, wants to be the last one standing, really in love with her. JMO So yes, I think there is hope for her picking Blake. After all, this is the first season where TMZ got the spoiler before RS, hmmm....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't buy she was ever going to pick Blake. It was always Garrett. She was very much into Blake especially during his Bahamas dates but I definitely saw a switch after Garrett's FD.

This is NOT  a reaction of someone who you want to be engaged to in a few days telling you how much they love you. It's almost as if she had to remember to smile. JMO

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 117
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 215

My SC from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuuLa1rDUE#action=share
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:03 pm

I watched the vid. He was talking, I know how deeply I do when she had the first s/cap expression, love you, is when she smiled.

Here is another example like @SFoster mentioned, is she faking it or does she mean it. Running, yelling hi!!!! and then 🐒 That's quite the MJ. When we were sleuthing Rachel, and compared MJ's, it was so obvious with the ones she didn't have any interest in, her legs never got around the contestant. I give Blake a pass because IMHO Becca is a good actress just like I always thought IMHO.2:47

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Captur45

Thanks Dreamer for the vid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBuuLa1rDUE#action=share

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:13 pm

I think she cares a lot about Blake but her reactions when garrett says he loves her and  blake says it are different she just lights up more around garrett jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:28 pm

I do think she seems more into Garrett but based one their interactions/conversations, it seems to be built on very little substance. I don't see them lasting.

I think she loves Blake, but maybe saw him more as a light-hearted guy who she could have fun with until the end. As the journey progressed, Blake became a lot more serious at times, which may have caught her off guard. IDK. I think she had made up her mind about Garrett pretty early on, unfortunately.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:32 pm

@mslat92 IA she made up her mind about Garrett from night one IMO. Blake is there because someone has to be the F2 and the lead has to lead. She's doing a good job in her PI's, when she talks about Blake with such conviction, and the way she acts with Blake to make him think he has a chance at being the F1. The show must go on and IMO it's all part of the storyboard.

They have to kill the I fell in love with two people script. I find it disrespectful to the F1, and makes the lead out to be a liar. IMO there's no way Becca is in love with Blake.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana