SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:10 pm

The one thing I hope Blake learns IF he’s TB is his kissing. He kisses straight with no bent head and thereby flattens his nose and the one he’s kissing. Blake needs to learn “the tilt”. giggling
Jmo of course

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:The one thing I hope Blake learns IF he’s TB is his kissing. He kisses straight with no bent head and thereby flattens his nose and the one he’s kissing. Blake needs to learn “the tilt”. giggling
Jmo of course

I’m not terribly concerned. Arguably the most successful Bachelor, golden boy Sean Lowe, kissed with his fish lips and yucky. Didn’t seem to hurt him much in the long term. Blake at least kisses better than that. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 pm

I think Blake really came off well last night in how gracious he handled all that IMO nonsense. He was very sweet to Becca even when she basically tried to excuse her dumping of him because she believed his overthinking about the woman he loved possibly loving another caused him mental distress that would endanger their future children.  She was not being malicious about it but the idea itself was unfair and absurd esp. considering the stuff she is letting the fiance slide by with. JMO

I agree too that time wise he is good for TB. If Jojo/Becca as F2 in love with lead can jump right from ATFR to lead then Blake has more than enough time laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:22 am

I was thinking about it today and it is actually crazy how perceptive Blake was.

In this situation you are shut off from friends, family and every thing in the outside world. The only people you have is the lead (who is meant to lead you on) and producers who you think are your friend but are actually mind f@cking you.

Blake not only figured out that Becca wasn't going to pick him, but he essentially figured out when she made up her mind, after hometowns (leading into FS). Which Becca actually confirmed last night is when she knew, after Garrett's date which was actually after Blakes. Yes he was self conscious on the Bahamas date, but that was more the date being delayed and after they spoke about it he was really fine until Thailand. I also think the reason his date was delayed was because of the horses and the dancing - I think Becca made a comment somewhere about how she wanted to give that date to Blake (I can't remember where I saw that - her blog??)

Even with the producers trying to manipulate the crap out of him he not only was able to gage that something was off, but he literally pinpointed when she figured it out. Last night I felt like he was sad but at peace with it all. And I honestly think it was because even thought he fell head over heels, his gut told him something was off later in the season. The fact that Becca confirmed that to him, let him realize he could trust his instincts (even in this world). That was something that Nick V struggled with - how he couldn't trust his feelings in this environment and be "so wrong".

I can't believe people fault him for it - the guy quite literally figured out the story board - all while being a freaking contestant, that is actually crazy to me.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:53 am

@sbolduc well said!!word  exactly my thoughts...

its such a refreshing feeling to see a thing called a man's intuition come to live on this silly show.

its amazing that Blake can rely on his "gut feeling" which was usually right :
- the " i knew it" reference when he sobbed after the break up. I think his gut feeling has been telling him something was off since Bahamas. It actually came to fruition at MTP, when he boldly said " she is gonna pick G". (one precious ITM there) and when he kissed Becca, he said he could sense "something was off", similar to how things came into play with his ex.

its also amazing that he could acknowledge that getting the first date and had the early connection was some kind of "curse"..just as we have long known as the "first date curse" when it comes to this turbo show. He was spot on by saying that those all played up against him in the end.

I think it is super savage that apparently TPTB and Becca tried to get his high hope as F1 back again, by frolicking in the ocean until dark, the night before FRC. Not to mention what he said about Becca's last kiss with the long inhale or something that made him "feel good" again . Either she was really torn right up to FRC, or she is an -oscar caliber actress. (one can decide). Because, lets be honest,  if he still relied on that correct initial gut feeling after MTP , he wouldn't be able to be dragged out to FRC set, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmL8MWWHvda/?taken-by=balockaye.h

btw funny to me, how he got all Becca's storyline on Arie season. From first date, early connection, most solid, no red flags, being compared to other contender at MTP (apple to star fish, anyone?),and being preferred more by the lead's family. TPTB usually put the next lead contender to get the first date. So, maybe, he was being pegged as next Bachie early on after all.  

Nothing can sway me for thinking that this season is actually a switcheroo season too in other form (sit down with Emily, mentioning she always thought is was gonna be Blake ). IMO Becca did the switch after FS (hence why Blake got the last FD, just as previous 5 past F1s ) LOL.

He will make a phenomenal Bachelor IMO and i am ready to watch a giant emotional mess that he probably is gonna be laugh out loud, as well as a beautiful wuv story full or raw emotions and passionate kisses that come out with it. . Hopeful with that gift of an on-point gut he will find the right one for him cheerleader

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:01 am

Great posts ladies @sbolduc @Joy15..

Amazing posts from Blakey’s mum and his sister. Seems to be truly beloved by his family and that’s awesome IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMQ4xWFnIw/?taken-by=tthorstmann
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNE854B8u7/?taken-by=baileyhors

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:05 am

^^ Yeah I truly think it was Blake until Bahamas, and then it started to switch. I still think it was him in Bahamas based on her response to his ILY

Regardless I think she did change her mind mid-season. I mean she herself said she did. On top of that a lot of the guys have said that too:
- Criston on afterbuzz when asked who he thought was the frontrunner said Blake from like day 3
- Jason on almost famous said that up to Bahamas Blake was leading the pack
- Colton on access said today that all the cast/guys thought it was Blake the whole time
- Leo said he was leading the pack
- Wills said he knew it was Garrett or Blake
- Connor's comment about him being engaged
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMYKYIntKq/?taken-by=laurenzima

Flashback interview with Lauren Zima on his first SD.

Poor guy apparently already crushing hard on Becca since ATFR LOL. Also funny that early Lauren asking him about the Bachie gig giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfz3fuYsfE

-Nick rooting for him to be the Bachie.
-Interesting insight that no one on the season can relate to the F2 experience. He felt for that guy, resembled him being the F2 on Andi season.
-They only showed the serious side of Blake
-etc (many great points..see it urself Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Nick was on Juliet Litman podcast this week and had really great insight. Talked about how much Blake reminded him of himself on Andi’s season. Said he had a similar blubbering cry with a producer but it wasn’t on camera.

He thinks that the bachelor really needs a guy like Blake after Arie. He thinks they need the layers and earnestness Blake has.

Definitely worth a listen IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:48 pm

I saw this last night when I checked to see who he was following. She doesn't follow him back, but when I looked last night, she had an IG story up of her Lauren and friends watching the finale. She was pretend crying, for Blake mentioning they were team Blake. Something to keep in mind if he is TB and if she returns.

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Captur66
https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Sharleen describing the finale and some good insight on Blake - basically summing up why I think he'd make a great Bachelor.

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-finale/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We learned a ton about Blake and his relationship with Becca but it was about four episodes too late. It turns out he’s very perceptive in how he (correctly) dissected Becca’s subtle-isms in that final week. On After The Final Rose, he didn’t need Becca to tell him she was happy for him to know just by seeing her. He proved analytical when, during his meet-and-greet with Becca’s family, her mother told him he would be OK regardless of what happened. He called his gut “usually right” and even said, “She’s gonna pick Garrett.” In general, I was impressed with his ability to keep his wits about him given most runners-up are in total denial of the mere possibility of rejection at that point. That said, I suppose it ultimately didn’t really have much of an effect on his actions, but overall Blake’s mind got more airtime than usual and it was a good look.

Oh, and remember all my whining about a lack of specificity? Well, it all came spilling out of Blake like word vomit last night, with him calling Becca “strong,” “sincere,” “honest,” “compassionate,” “goofy,” “funny” and “intelligent.” WHERE WERE ALL THESE ADJECTIVES ALL SEASON??? Seeing Blake’s substance and many facets in this relationship would have gone a long way in getting us more invested. For several weeks now, Blake has come off as more of a fast-talking (seriously, I could legit use subtitles when he speaks!) lovesick puppy than a man known for his natural ability to “challenge” Becca, his theme last night. We were robbed of all this evidence of this earlier in the season, which sucks for us but I have to admit I’m happy we saw it at all.

Blake was a real standout at After The Final Rose. I think a sign of true character is how someone behaves when they’re scorned, and Blake was a model runner-up in that sense. I LOVED when he joked that he’d hoped Becca would appear wearing a hoodie; it showed he was still attracted to her but in a way that wasn’t uncomfortable for anyone. And ultimately, he wished Becca happiness and you knew that he truly meant it; it was a statement for Becca, not for the millions watching him.

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana