SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:02 am

Maybe it has to do with Blake himself not really needing or wanting the extra attention / stress that comes with these appearances. He may still be healing and needing the time away from all this circus, and good for him for sticking to HIS own priorities ! yes
IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:39 am

@Astrobach @Sprite

thanks for the responses.

IA..there basically no drama except the gut wrenching sobbing. I have to admit that as much as i found they let him came to FRC set, saying his speech and ready to get down on knee as totally savage, i think in the end it gave the better closure than the break ups behind a closed door: the pull and push, goodbye kissings of Rachel-Peter was way more dramatic. (and now she is complaining about it? LOL). And of course, no question, the below the belt comment by Nick was a TV gold and created a lot of buzz.

btw  on a more Nick-ish note,
from Juliet Litman podcast apparently Nick reached out to Blake to help offer some advice/answer his questions. He related to him so much, bc he knew no one could understand Blake's position as F2. The F3 and F4 are usually circulating around Bach Nation (as we've seen happening rn laugh out loud ), and the F1 who won the lead are in their fantasy world. He said Blake is still "processing" some things without giving any details. Very nice of Nick . He even said he cried like a baby watching Blake's rejection as it brings back the old memory of Andi and him. He labelled Blake and Becca's connection as a real,believable, strong F2 connection ever since him and Andi. It seems he dismissed Rubby (of course, who wouldn't? laugh out loud) and Peter. LOL. For me, good to know my two favs collide Smiley

also,  i just need to appreciate Blake-Becca ATFR. The easiest, heart warming, non-awkward ATFR of Lead-F2 i have ever seen on this franchise. Both are class acts. IMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmOAUTsgLPf/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation
*smiling*: "i can see it in her face that she is happy" .."and i am grateful for that". > hands down, the most sincere wish by the F2 ever.

as his handler confessed : he has the purest soul and biggest heart  hearthumbsup
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmKkO2THRDZ/?taken-by=nat2shabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 38220110
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmUOcH8lfG1/
Hubba hubba. I can be on board with this early promo  #nochesthairdon'tcare giggling cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:50 am

I’m going to need him to have his beautiful wet curls in this shot. I love Jason but, I really respect Blake after ATFR and I won’t miss a single episode, either way. Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:35 am

Any and both would be a good change of standard. About 1 more month before we know.... Praying
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana