SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 pm

^^ great article by Sharleen.

Mike (PFF) did an AMA on reddit today and he said even though he left early he thought she would pick Blake too, thought him and Garrett were definitely F2.

Criston, Colton and now Mike all described how more than any of the guys, genuinely invested Blake was in Becca.

Don’t know where RS got his spoiler that Garrett was F1 at the beginning. Considering all the guys + Becca said it was Blake at the beginning.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:41 pm

^ Remember when RS started to backpeddle a tiny bit and prepare us for an either or situation? I suspect he got info that Blake was another front runner..

Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:48 am

Blake's conference calls on Tuesday and some highlights :

https://people.com/tv/blake-horstmann-bachelorette-regret/

“I will never apologize for how much I loved Becca. It was emotional. I had that very first connection with Becca and so it was a hard journey for me because I had to watch… the woman I love fall in love with another man. That was difficult. I didn’t want to hide that. I didn’t want to try and put on a fake smile. That’s not who I am. I spoke on my anxiety and my worries and I definitely don’t regret anything.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-blake-horstmann-on-garrett-yrigoyens-instagram-scandal/

Blake Horstmann, who opened up about surviving a school shooting during his hometown date on The Bachelorette, recently discussed winner Garrett Yrigoyen “liking” a meme that implied the Parkland, Florida, school shooting was a conspiracy.

“That’s not the Garrett I knew in the house,” Blake told reporters during a conference call on Tuesday, August 7. “I’m sure he will learn from all of this and I trust Becca, I trust her decision and I trust her character.”

He added: “I have not had the chance to talk to him, no, we have not communicated, since, you know, early in the journey. … Maybe there will be a time in the future, but as of now, no. I’ll let them have their moment.”

------------------------------------------------------------------
wow!!..this guy only radiates character, kindness, class and love IMO. I just wuv him and needs him to be more on my TV hearthumbsup

as per twitter, he was spotted to be back Denver on Wednesday. Please someone send severe drought to Bailey and Denver for him to be just a little thirsty laugh out loud. His lack of SM activities worries me, if thats the merely thing TPTB going off by to pick the next lead.

then again, its refreshing to see a cast with character. "thats not who i am". He barely posts pre-show and now he doesn't pretend to be a thirst savvy SM influencer either. yes

I wonder if TPTB see him as someone who is easy to work with or the contrary?... ugh..the waiting is killing me sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:03 am

He’s an absolute prince.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am

Yeah, ITA. And maybe even too good for them ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 am

Chgohighlife wrote:He’s an absolute prince.

hearthumbsup so true.

one thing stood out to me is when he was asked by Becca's uncle: what does he think about G/ is there any supposed concern for G?..he could have thrown him under the bus to score a winning point so to speak,  yet...he just said he would put BK first..and maybe G had said the same thing. What a total class act IMO.

Still amused by Becca's comment that he is basically her in a male form laugh out loud. Confirmed by him, that there were times that they could finish each other sentences.  Gaah..This just solidified my assessment all season long that they are actually could have been the next solid couples following the path of Sean_Cat and Chres . The two-peas-in-a-pod relationships that could last a last time IMO. Whatevs, her life. I digress LOL.

Also, still amazed that Blake got exactly the Becca treatment with all the dates line up, the MTP comparison with Lauren/Garrett, etc. First date curse. I hope all of these translate to him become the next TB. Interesting that Blake's handler was Shabby, who was also Becca's handler.  So, there's that.

On a more technical note, i kinda wished he got the epi 5-7 dates line up that has been given to Colton (what a waste! laugh out loud).The first date recipient never bodes well as the last man/woman standing when it comes to this turbo boosted feelings show. Unless you are a Brooks perhaps? laugh out loud. I am willing to bet that if Blake has been given the epis 5 first date, he would have gotten a more fair battle field against Garret, who got the epi 4 first date. He even said so in his  MTP's ITM. Then again, its been said that Becca chose Blake for her first SD bc of that stupid Arie demolition things..so she would need someone who she felt comfy that early with. So..i guess its safe to blame it on Arie LOL.  Too much Arie kool-aid this season!  Vegas - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:50 pm

https://www.tvguide.com/news/blake-horstmann-the-bachelor-dancing-with-the-stars/

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.tvguide.com/news/blake-horstmann-the-bachelor-dancing-with-the-stars/

I would be up for Blake on DWTS... the boy can move and groove!   score
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Perfect response by Blake in the conference call.

I have a feeling he won't be the bachelor. I personally agreed with Nick V after the last couple bachelors they need someone earnest and with layers like Blake. At the same time I think he is best away from the franchise laugh out loud.

I feel like he isn't as he just isn't doing any promotion at all. And he literally has done no interviews outside of the required conference call - or have I missed them? He is back in Denver, someone saw him back at work yesterday.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 pm

@sbolduc
good news : apparently he is still in the running

https://www.eonline.com/news/958968/6-men-are-in-the-running-to-be-the-next-bachelor-here-s-how-abc-is-making-their-choice

funny that Millsy explained what ive speculated upthread, that Blake will likely fall hard for his F4 and be a giant emotional mess laugh out loud. Fortunately, he considers that as a great TV.

Also, i suspect the tagline of this season: strong, independent woman was taken after Blake's convo with her sister.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpP6peR7_EI

He should sue ABC for a copyright i think... laugh out loud.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMdw64AxAq/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

They don't hide it actually, and attributed the tagline to Blake's bio.
Bachelor Biography
Blake considers himself a modern romantic who believes that two people need to be independent in order to truly love each other, so he's looking for his equal match. Born and raised in small town Bailey, Colorado, Blake was both a high school and collegiate athlete. Despite excelling at football and basketball, Blake has a secret talent... he's a great swing dancer! Blake is hoping to sweep the Bachelorette off her feet!

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/blake-2018

if my guess is right, i would say the Bachelor gig is his to loose.IMO. TWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:52 pm

on a media round note.

i wonder why Blake didnt get the GMA appearance. Nick 1.0 and 2.0 and Peter were on GMA the next day after ATFR, right?

i wonder if it its because the head to head vs the BIP premiere (but wasn't that the same case with BIP 4 vs Peter too? not sure) .Or probably in order to not steal the final couple's thunder, with all the controversy, so to speak? question

curious about what anyone else think about this... Praying.TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Joy15 wrote:on a media round note.

i wonder why Blake didnt get the GMA appearance. Nick 1.0 and 2.0 and Peter were on GMA the next day after ATFR, right?

i wonder if it its because the head to head vs the BIP premiere (but wasn't that the same case with BIP 4 vs Peter too? not sure)  .Or probably in order to not steal the final couple's thunder, with all the controversy, so to speak? question

curious about what anyone else think about this... Praying.TIA

I simply think it was because there really wasn't any drama with him and Becca. Just a standard F2 being let go.

Nick 1.0 had the whole controversy because he spilled the beans that Andi bedded him and Peter had the longest goodbye and was so well loved overall. Not much hysteria...good or bad...with Blake. I think while many think he is a nice guy, he is just kind of bland and not considered as much of a hunk as Peter was. That is what many of my friends who watch the show are telling me. They wouldn't mind him as the lead, but they wouldn't be upset if it was someone else either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana