SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Yay! August is a great time to get married Smiley
I like their train of thought - everyone is comfortable with certain timelines and once you get “that feeling” that the one you’re with is just right, there’s no need to wait x amount of time if you don’t want to.

Also - nice to get it confirmed from Lauren’s mom that everything’s great with the family. Love the joke that her dad would love if the wedding is paid for by ABC laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 pm

JMO but I have to believe that Lauren's family would not accept Arie coming back into Lauren's life without really knowing what went on with Arie and how he came to make the decision to go back to Lauren. I feel like there is stuff the public does not know about but they do and they were able to be more trusting of him. And clearly they can see how in love and devoted he appears to be of Lauren. Because at this point Arie seems to have clarity about what he wants for sure. No waffling or let's just see what happens or go with the flow. He is saying I love Lauren, I want to marry her, I want to have children with her, this is my plan.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:25 pm

A TV wedding please!!! I know they are going to get a lot of flack for it being so quickly, but you cannot tell me fans of other couples haven’t wanted their favorite couple to get married this quickly! JMO

Also, if they get married and divorced, that’s on them. It won’t affect anybody but them. It’s their choices.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 pm

Agreed, @littlereddress. Her Mom seemed quite skeptical during the HTD and I can't blame it all on editing either. I'm still scratching my head about this switcheroo and something just doesn't seem to add up to me. I think there might be more to the story, but we will never know. Sounds like the families are onboard with their plans too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:A TV wedding please!!! I know they are going to get a lot of flack for it being so quickly, but you cannot tell me fans of other couples haven’t wanted their favorite couple to get married this quickly! JMO

Also, if they get married and divorced, that’s on them. It won’t affect anybody but them. It’s their choices.
I agree
I personally would never wish or “predict” divorce on anyone but that’s just me. Why waste energy hoping for bad things for others, especially reality TV contestants you don’t even know? laugh out loud

A few pics from their first public date - cool that they got to tour the kitchen and meet the chef!
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 22 Arie-lauren

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 22 Arie-lauren-chef
Source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons. They both look exhausted in those photos. This was after the media rounds, so they were probably tired from all the grilling.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 pm

I know they will come under fire for wanting to get married so soon but it will be almost a year after they met on the bachelor and they seem to be spending a significant amount of time together.  Lauren does not have a demanding job where they would have long gaps of not seeing each other and most likely still doing the long distance thing.  Living together and working together day to day doing the mundane will be the true test of compatibility and meshing their lives so they can move more quickly than other couples with a different lifestyle.  IMO.

I find it ironic that the bachelor franchise fans are so happy about an engagement after spending 40 hours with a person on whirlwind exciting dates with a camera crew around to be so romantic and exactly how it should end, but a marriage in a about year after knowing someone and being together for a significant amount of time daily is not good.  Everyone has a different way of looking at it I guess.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-wedding-155990

Sounds like an August wedding.  

Awe great to catch up and see these posts !
The sooner the better !!

Can’t wait to see wedding pics !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:48 pm

She is going to be a beautiful bride!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm

The arieandlauren fanpage on IG have posted a few new pics of our couple in Iceland. They are exploring caves and swimming in what looks to be hot springs. I am not sure how to bring them over. What a cool place to be.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Also worth checking - both Arie and Lauren have new IG stories posted. Iceland is beautiful in a very unique way and they both posted some great pictures.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:23 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgUbXcZHsu9/

These two are so photogenic!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass