SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

@alwaystulips I was trying to remember but yes, London sounds right. Maybe someone else can say for sure.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks alwaystulips and BKay, I appreciate the info. I just kept seeing it and knew that some of you would know. Thanks again.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

@BKay
I believe you are correct!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

It really fries me that we see so little of the lead's personality during their season. Would the show attract fewer viewers if they concentrated less on the nutjobs and more on the funny-honest-loving-silly aspects of the lead sorting through the women and getting to know them? We always find out later how much more there was to the dates, but apparently tptb think that isn't worthy of inclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Most bland couple since Ben and Lauren. ***IMO***
We need to mix it up and ban blonde Lauren's from the show.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 pm

@BKay I think the major issue is MF is the nut job and this is what he wants. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:22 pm

BKay wrote:It really fries me that we see so little of the lead's personality during their season. Would the show attract fewer viewers if they concentrated less on the nutjobs and more on the funny-honest-loving-silly aspects of the lead sorting through the women and getting to know them? We always find out later how much more there was to the dates, but apparently tptb think that isn't worthy of inclusion.
They really ought to release extended footage on DVD, and charge whatever needs to be charged to make it profitable, or put it up on netflix or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm

For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.

Very possible ! Good post

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 pm

BKay wrote:@alwaystulips I was thinking Arie got that tattoo during filming of Em's season after the guys saw the play together. Do I have that wrong?

Yeah I think he got it during Emily’s season (or soon after). It makes me laugh cause the placement reminds me so, soooooooo much of Jef’s Tattoo of his siblings initials in the same area. Lingering remnants of the former besties. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:For those trying to figure out time line of Arie and Lauren. If you go back to the last episode where he goes to meet Lauren at her parents house after the breakup. In his first words he says "it's been the longest month and a half". So I think the show made him wait to get back with her for the drama. And yes I think the show had a very big part of when they wanted the break up to take place. I think he wanted to pick Lauren from the get go. But they wanted everyone to feel sorry for Becca so they could have the rating for her own show.
Thank you! This would not surprise me in the least. It's all about moving on to the next season. Screw the current cast. It's always been this way, IMO and probably always will be.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:50 pm

This is hilarious coming from someone who said they are above shilling. You’re doing paid appearances dude (this, the Nashville Women’s Show). You’re shilling out yourself.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQbHCKNIn88as1y_NAdJdqvIXSPB1_9r7vlveIzoIXu4FTLQ/viewform

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 58 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 58 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass