SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by tiger Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The thread can be locked or posts can begin changing in attitude.

Can you clarify what you mean by "posts can begin changing in attitude?" I assume it's because of all the criticism of how Arie and Lauren have handled themselves recently and am wondering if it's not okay to post in this forum if the posts are critical of Arie and Lauren instead of complimentary. If so, is there another thread here where people who aren't fans can talk about them? I enjoy this forum and want to make sure I am not posting in the wrong thread! Thanks.

ETA - I truly do not mean this to sound snarky or disrespectful. I'm just confused and wondering if the issue is that posts are not pro-Arie/Lauren or if I missed some sort of drama in the thread earlier today.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:26 pm

What is meant by change in attitude is snark towards members who do post any positive posts.

No one should be treated any differently because their opinions may differ.

This is a general discussion thread which means all opinions are welcome for the contestants in the topic title as per our rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Do people really get confused between fact and opinion, or is it a tactic to derail/end a discussion that they disagree with? I feel like it's obvious/common sense 95% of the time.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:32 pm

everglow wrote:
Alanna wrote:Seriously, Arie was going to stay with Becca if Lauren wasn’t interested? Who acts like this? It’s a life partner, not one pair of shoes versus another if the first are on backorder. This guy has issues imo.

Actually if you are believe him at his word and I do personally believe his sincerity here, Arie said in this interview that he would have broken up with Becca regardless of whether or not Lauren accepted him back because it wouldn't be fair to Becca to be with someone who was not wholeheartedly in the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMmDE8gDd5c

ITA with you here. He did say he was taking a chance at ending up with no one. Had Lauren turned him down. I also think by talking to Lauren's parents he would of been very honest about his feelings for her. He did ask them for their blessing. This being again after he broke up with Becca.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:33 pm

@bleuberry I'm confused. I've never heard Arie say he specifically approached Lauren first before doing the split to make sure she'd take him back, and yet it's said time and time again, he's so rotten for not breaking up first to guarantee himself one or the other.

ETA:

I'm also confused when I read a post the other day he is blaming the producers for filming the break up. I had too much going on otherwise I would have asked for proof of that. I've heard him say the filming is on him, he felt it was necessary so viewers could see what happened, same thing CH says BTW and same thing Millsy is now saying going forward there will be more filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Arie contacted Lauren on either December 31st, or January 1st... or potentially the beginning of December depending on which version of their story you believe. During this phone call, definitely not a text so as to not have visual evidence per BFF/lover Courtney, Arie asked Lauren if she would consider taking him back. He was very transparent in telling fiancée #1 that he was contacting Fiancée #2, however he told #1 it was just to get closure. #1, by all accounts, had no clue the nature of these phone call(s?) were actually feeling her out. Only after Arie contacted and got the “all clear” from #2, did he break up (blindsiding) #1 on camera. His filmed bs with #2 came after contact, and he knew she was a sure thing. 

That’s what people mean when they say Arie made sure Lauren was a go before he cut ties with the first one.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:45 pm

tiger wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The thread can be locked or posts can begin changing in attitude.

Can you clarify what you mean by "posts can begin changing in attitude?" I assume it's because of all the criticism of how Arie and Lauren have handled themselves recently and am wondering if it's not okay to post in this forum if the posts are critical of Arie and Lauren instead of complimentary. If so, is there another thread here where people who aren't fans can talk about them? I enjoy this forum and want to make sure I am not posting in the wrong thread! Thanks.

ETA - I truly do not mean this to sound snarky or disrespectful. I'm just confused and wondering if the issue is that posts are not pro-Arie/Lauren or if I missed some sort of drama in the thread earlier today.
Since you asked, I'll answer.
Usually when a mod issues a statement like that, it is due to the fact a thread clean up has just taken place. That means posts have had to be edited or deleted because they did not fall in line with site rules. 
Usually other members do not get the benefit of seeing which posts were deleted as they are gone and usually gone fairly fast before the forum is blessed with their presence. The same goes with seeing an original post that was then edited. 
@tiger apparently the bolded above is a false assumption. IMO and in this case. 
I don't personally care what is said about any cast person on this forum as long as it follows the site rules. 
I have often said unfavorable things regarding cast. As a member that is perfectly fine. 
However, as @GuardianAngel explained in her post other types of posts aimed at members are not. 
Hope this clarifies. Smiley

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:49 pm

@GuardianAngel I guess my thing is, it'll never be fact. Everyone discussing it, fans and non fans alike, are speaking from opinion based on so many different things. Even if Arie or Lauren say otherwise, it's still not a fact. It'll never be proven.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think we're allowed to links to RS's site, but it's available on his site or anywhere that you listen to podcasts, like Apple Podcasts app or Spotify or Stitcher.

well, I don't go to his site so....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks for clarifying Guardian Angel and Kasha!
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:I don't think we're allowed to links to RS's site, but it's available on his site or anywhere that you listen to podcasts, like Apple Podcasts app or Spotify or Stitcher.

well, I don't go to his site so....

His podcast isn’t on his site. But I’ll back up @Aria and say that Courtney definitely said those things straight up.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:@GuardianAngel I guess my thing is, it'll never be fact. Everyone discussing it, fans and non fans alike, are speaking from opinion based on so many different things. Even if Arie or Lauren say otherwise, it's still not a fact. It'll never be proven.

I understand that for several reasons, if someone is not liked it doesn't matter what they say they won't believe it, general speaking, in real life. However when someone says Arie is blaming the producers for filming the break up, I did not read that and have seen Arie say otherwise, he took all the blame, even though CH and Millsy are both high fiving themselves because they did it for the viewers. Therefore as a member I want to know where that came from. That's just one small example.

I've watched clips and read in articles, that his F1 was well aware of him struggling. He wanted to contact Lauren to put a closure on her elimination because other former's told him it's normal to feel that way. He couldn't stop thinking about her so he reached out to her. I would imagine once that contact was made, he probably told her of his struggles. I've seen clips of Lauren telling him to decide what to do or they don't need to talk anymore, but I read that Lauren gave him ultimatum and forced him to leave his F1. From what I've heard come out of both of their mouths, it appears to me, Lauren told him to get his act together or they don't need to talk anymore. I would imagine that's when he contacted TPTB and I would imagine that's when they got to work to prepare for the final shocking "unedited" highly edited IMO footage.

I'm reading that he contacted her possibly in December? where did that come from? That he spoke to her on Dec 31st Jan 1st where Arie said the ball was dropping and he was thinking of Lauren. Lauren said he reached out on IG Jan 1st, because he didn't have her phone number.

Opinions of course are welcomed, but it's not okay to say for example, Arie is a jerk for blaming the producers for filming the break up IMO.

When I read that I want to know, where did that come from? is that true? How can a statement be made like that if it's an opinion?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass