SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 am

Mills In the bachelor party podcast already saying that He doesn't know how Becca is going to handle this too close to the break-up so I Call shennanigans.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 am

JMHO but shenanigans has been going on for quite a while now on this franchise.  Why should this season be any different.  The big mystery is what direction the shenanigans will take, and who will get badly burned by them?

What the he** happened to the way things were at the beginning (been a fan since day one)?  Is it too much to ask that the twists and turns be toned down somewhat?  I think a majority of the diehard fans have had "enough."

ETA: GA and mods: If this post is not in the theme of this thread, or you find it offensive, please do "whatever." This old diehard fan is so disappointed and I just wanted to state my opinion. Thanks.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:59 am

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Becca will give the bad boy the FIR. He'll get the episode 5 date. He'll be her F1. Everyone will be very mad. The F2 guy will be the fan favorite. A nice but vanilla kinda guy. He'll seem like a shoo-in to be the next Bachelor until... they announce Ben Higgins on After Paradise as the next Bachelor. The End. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I love this until the Ben part... I’d rather have Nick the-energy-bunny-that-keeps-on-going-and-going...
I agree ... until Ben ... just NO ... but as much as I "love" Nick, I wouldn't stand 1 more season with him Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887 They need to find some "fresh-bad-blood" for the new "generation of chasers".

As for Becca ... girl, at least keep the promises you gave to yourself (don't settle) ... or TPTB will exploit that.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:24 am

offtopic snark and storyboards! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:01 am

She is going to talk about Arie and they are going to make it a bigger deal than it really is, a couple of contestants are going to question if she's ready to move on, producers are going to bring Arie somehow to do an Andi-Nick style type of sitdown, then she's going to found out something bad about one of the last three guys, they are going to confuse her so bad that she would pick one of the most hated guys of the season or she is not going to pick anyone a la Womack.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 am

@LiboLRC - In other words, business as usual for TPTB. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 am

I don't think they will bring Arie into Becca's season as they did with Andi&Nick ... in that case it was done to "soften" Nick's image (regarding the infamous "sex" talk ... but there were other intentions too) ... Becca has a good image among the viewers, so I don't think they need Arie (who is viewed poorly now) ... but he will be mentioned plenty of times, like Jojo kept refering to Ben telling her ILY and how that contributed to her having doubts about guys' honesty (I'm sure it's not easy to  just trust the guys who court you, but that shtick was annoying TPTB story line ... and so Becca will do the same ... exasperate till the end "is he honest, does he mean it?") ... actually now that I'm thinking, maybe the issue with one of her top 3 guys, that will shake her ground, will be some "unresolved feelings" he has with his ex ... since my 1st thought was that we might have another season with "unrequired love" ... so Becca will have strong feelings for someone who at the end doesn't feel it (like Brooks/Des) ... the outcome:
1) she chooses the right guy (positive: one to have a healthy relationship with, wherever it leads)
2) she leaves alone, because she doesn't want to do the same mistake as Arie (doubt it)
3) she chooses the wrong guy:
a) ... who doesn't propose to her, because "only then" does he figure it out that he isn't feeling it strongly and doesn't want to lead her on like Arie did (not sure there's one with the b***s to do it)
b) ... who plays the "love bird" part for months till the next season (just for the image, not something Arie would do /snark included)
c) ... who won't do her any good (it's not something I wish on anyone)

ETA: not to forget: she will send home one of the "favorites", she will keep "too long" the absolute-baddy, she will "break the heart" of someone sweet and "perfect" ... and she will have some jack-a** to kick out in the middle of the show.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am

@LiboLRC Good one! Because just like Jason, aka switch season, DeAnna gave Jason advice. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:25 am

LiboLRC wrote:Mills In the bachelor party podcast already saying that He doesn't know how Becca is going to handle this too close to the break-up so I Call shennanigans.
The recurring question ... TPTB sure loves to put their leads in the position to prove their "intentions/right reasons" to the fans ... which is ridiculous, calling them out after choosing them to lead their show in the first place with the premis that the choice is made "for the right reasons" and their lead being ready/willing. TPTB count on the viewers' short memory ... ATFR part 1: open wounds watching it back, part 2: moved on, ready for new beginnings ... New season: still too close to the break up, healing ... Why have you chosen her then? ... Right, because she's in it for the right reasons, always open to love. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2622943811

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:38 am

Becca will pick a guy who checks all of her boxes. But she will realize too late to change that she is in love with someone else. She will film their breakup - which will be brutal - and then pick the one her heart wanted all along. The Story Production team will all get bonuses for saving money on the paper used for story boards. Becca and XXX will head off to Iceland and Barcelona with Arie and Lauren in the final scene. I'm not entirely certain which parts of this I'm only kidding about.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:44 am

I don’t have much to add other than they will allow Becca to breakup with her F2 before the FRC.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:25 pm

One of the guys will be 21 and there will be chemistry between them from night one.  This would obviously be better if Becca was older and there was a greater age gap, but still, it will result in some of the guys discussing the youngster's readiness for marriage and if Becca knows how young he is, especially among the 22 and 23 year olds.

One of the guys will be Lauren's ex-fiance or high school sweetheart, or better yet BOTH of them!  

One of the guys will have been Becca's ex Ross's friend in college who secretly had a crush on her, and since he saw on TV that it was FINALLY over between them, now's his chance! He'll also have a lot of stories to tell about her.

There has to be at least one single dad, more than one is better, so that they can each talk about how deserving they are of her time because they are missing their kid(s) so much  I'd like one of the dads to have a really good connection with Becca and wait several episodes before disclosing that he has 5 kids from three women and he is so sure that Becca would be a super mom, so we can see just how big Becca's eye's can get while listening to this and take bets on how fast she sends him packing.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
eirekay
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith
beader
pbmax