SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:25 pm

@ishkabaha funny you mention the single dad. I thought the other day when discussing TPTB need new material, maybe it's time for another single Dad season. I'm already onto to Bach 23 season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:Becca will pick a guy who checks all of her boxes. But she will realize too late to change that she is in love with someone else. She will film their breakup - which will be brutal - and then pick the one her heart wanted all along. The Story Production team will all get bonuses for saving money on the paper used for story boards. Becca and XXX will head off to Iceland and Barcelona with Arie and Lauren in the final scene. I'm not entirely certain which parts of this I'm only kidding about.

And the 4 of them will be stting on a couch eating meatball sandwiches while watching the promo's for the next season. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm

How much you want to bet Ross returns? Or Arie and Lauren show up to give advice? This show is so ridiculous it just may happen. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 pm

LiboLRC wrote:She is going to talk about Arie and they are going to make it a bigger deal than it really is, a couple of contestants are going to question if she's ready to move on, producers are going to bring Arie somehow to do an Andi-Nick style type of sitdown, then she's going to found out something bad about one of the last three guys, they are going to confuse her so bad that she would pick one of the most hated guys of the season or she is not going to pick anyone a la Womack.

We're overdue for another one of them. We never had the final 2 reject the lead yet.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 pm

pbmax wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:She is going to talk about Arie and they are going to make it a bigger deal than it really is, a couple of contestants are going to question if she's ready to move on, producers are going to bring Arie somehow to do an Andi-Nick style type of sitdown, then she's going to found out something bad about one of the last three guys, they are going to confuse her so bad that she would pick one of the most hated guys of the season or she is not going to pick anyone a la Womack.

We're overdue for another one of them. We never had the final 2 reject the lead yet.

Nor do I think we ever will. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm

I'm kinda liking the 'love at first sight' story. She will think he is absolutely the one for her, then he will tell her he thought Peter was the lead and just isn't feeling it with her. She'll cry, he'll cry. It'll be epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Oh my!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

BKay wrote:I'm kinda liking the 'love at first sight' story. She will think he is absolutely the one for her, then he will tell her he thought Peter was the lead and just isn't feeling it with her. She'll cry, he'll cry. It'll be epic.

rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 pm

BKay wrote:I'm kinda liking the 'love at first sight' story. She will think he is absolutely the one for her, then he will tell her he thought Peter was the lead and just isn't feeling it with her. She'll cry, he'll cry. It'll be epic.

Love it, BKay!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:27 pm

something like a des and chris love story with a brooks and all...and even going as far as it will be the guy that gets down on bended knee at the meet and greet...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LiboLRC Good one! Because just like Jason, aka switch season, DeAnna gave Jason advice. cheeky
And Jason was brought into Jillian's season multiple times....so guess anything is possible regarding the returnee's

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:06 am

I would bet a Canadian Toonie, as per my post upthread, the storyboard will be Love at First sight. CH specifically asked her that question. At first she was going to say no, then said never say never, or anything is possible.

Love at first sight, with two!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - SNARK STORYBOARD - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
eirekay
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith
beader
pbmax