SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:The only thing that would make me think that TPTB would want Colton as Bach is because he is a Virgin and that in this day and age that is tv gold, and they probably are hoping for another Sean like bach season - jmo

also the only good thing i am taking from this next bach hype is that no one has mentioned a ben 2.0 in a while its all #blakeforbach or #jasonforbach or Colton Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

Actually I have seen people say they prefer Ben 2.0 over Colton.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:The only thing that would make me think that TPTB would want Colton as Bach is because he is a Virgin and that in this day and age that is tv gold, and they probably are hoping for another Sean like bach season - jmo

also the only good thing i am taking from this next bach hype is that no one has mentioned a ben 2.0 in a while its all #blakeforbach or #jasonforbach or Colton Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

Actually I have seen people say they prefer Ben 2.0 over Colton.

i hope not!!! i have seen on sm a lot preferring colton to everyone....just for me personally i would prefer anyone over a ben 2.0 - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm

I'm nodding my head yes reading this post, then spit my tea out at the bold. laugh out loud yes IA!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:33 pm

None of it bodes for a great season, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:24 am

I am casting my vote for Jason for Bachelor and that's really about it from Becca's season ... actually, Leo might be interesting.

Wills seemed like a good guy but just too low key and mumbly.

Blake seems like such a sweetie and I am still hoping that she pulls an Arie so that he ends up her F1. I love to watch him dance but not sure if he could pull off the lead.

No thanks on Colton ... not interested in a Virgin season. Definitely good looking guy but he does not appeal to me as lead. I guess I am too old.  My 14 year old self would have thought he's a hottie though.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:48 am

Actually-- and I was never on board the Joe the Grocer hype train initially, but there would be something very compelling about a season where the lead is a genuine normal guy off the street who had such a clumsy entrance, got eliminated night one, but won everyone over anyway.. He's like everyman! The average Joe! With his grocery store and coy smile and Chicago accent - it would just be so different! That is, of course, if he proves on Paradise that his charm translates onto screen and that he could handle 25 women. Probably won't happen, but I would totally be down for that story instead of just more of the same a la Colton. Snoozefest.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 am

I started following Grocery Joe for BIP sleuthing and what I have seen since he's been back has not made me a fan. To be honest I was not on board the hype train either and I still don't think he is "all that" everyone thinks. IMO, he seems to be trying too hard to be relevant in his IG stories and he is falling flat. He is trying to be funny and I don't find him funny. I hope he is better on BIP but I'm just not feeling Grocery Joe.

And, no I wouldn't be watching a season of him either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 am

havadrpepper wrote:I started following Grocery Joe for BIP sleuthing and what I have seen since he's been back has not made me a fan.  To be honest I was not on board the hype train either and I still don't think he is "all that" everyone thinks.  IMO, he seems to be trying too hard to be relevant in his IG stories and he is falling flat.  He is trying to be funny and I don't find him funny.  I hope he is better on BIP but I'm just not feeling Grocery Joe.

And, no I wouldn't be watching a season of him either.

Frankly I find pretty much all of the cast … and society in general … trying too hard. Everyone seems to think that their Instagram stories/sm are funny/interesting and guess what? They're not. I don't have time for all that sh*t. I look at the odd one here and there when someone here says oh this is so cute/funny...and it rarely is.

My question regarding grocer Joe is whether his Instagram posts have changed since he was on the show? That will tell me if he is trying hard and/if the thirst for fame has gone to his head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 pm

I’m curious about what plays out on BIP and post-filming because I could see Kevin W building momentum as a Bach contender.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Do we know what week Joe left BIP? The premier is Aug 7th, that gives them plenty of time to prep him for an announcement after BIP if he was let go a couple of weeks before depending on viewer popularity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:30 pm

@sprite

He first posted on his IG on April 1 of this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:03 am

Why is Colton a virgin? Did he say? Religious reasons, perhaps? I would take him over Ben 2.0 any day!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47