SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Colton is the fakest faker that ever faketh in fakedom.  

If that's who TBTP wants maybe they just want a robot that we can all snark about

Last edited by charriotoffire on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm

IMO Colton is a great and caring man . He has used his platform for the charity he supports and loves. I see nothing fake about him on a highly edited show. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Colton's bio on instagram says

"decent human being"

if you need to put it on your bio, a picture of kids, and constantly tell people you're a virgin on national tv (and adds I never talk about this with anyone) then you're a politician angling for tv exposure.

But if he's getting the gig so be it.

I used to be rooting for Jason and Blake but Blake is too much of a softie for this and Jason-- might be a great friend, brother and son but I do not see him as a great tv lover, if that makes sense.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 pm

If it's Colton then that will be another season I won't bother wasting my time watching. Oh well. Maybe I'll finally be cured of this show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:57 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Colton's bio  on instagram says

"decent human being"  

if you need to put it on your bio, a picture of kids, and constantly tell people you're a virgin on national tv (and adds I never talk about this with anyone)  then you're a politician angling for tv exposure.  

But if he's getting the gig so be it.    

I used to be rooting for  Jason and Blake   but Blake is too much of a softie for this and Jason--  might be a great friend, brother and son but I do not see him as a great tv lover, if that makes sense.  

IMO The Virgin topic is all producer driven just like it was with another contestant. He does a lot to raise money for children so I do not understand if he has pics. of children on his IG . He is using his platform while he is hot right now. I really don’t think he will get the gig and I do agree about the others. There is really no one from the Top 4 that I would care to watch. I would love to see Wills as the next bachelor or Joe but don’t think that will happen either. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 pm

I agree that the virginity topic is producer driven but they wouldn't have been able to use his virginity as a storyline if he hadn't chosen to bring it up. He could've kept it to himself. I'm just not here for another season of Colton's virginity and him trying to be the next Sean Lowe. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:I agree that the virginity topic is producer driven but they wouldn't have been able to use his virginity as a storyline if he hadn't chosen to bring it up. He could've kept it to himself. I'm just not here for another season of Colton's virginity and him trying to be the next Sean Lowe. All JMO.

Believe me I would never want another season like Sean’s that is not what I am implying . I do not want Colton as the next lead I just think he is a caring guy that loves his charity work with children.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:48 pm

whit90 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I agree that the virginity topic is producer driven but they wouldn't have been able to use his virginity as a storyline if he hadn't chosen to bring it up. He could've kept it to himself. I'm just not here for another season of Colton's virginity and him trying to be the next Sean Lowe. All JMO.

Believe me I would never want another season like Sean’s that is not what I am implying . I do not want Colton as the next lead I just think he is a caring guy that loves his charity work with children.JMO

Personally I would be ecstatic to have another season like Sean's. A decent guy for a lead who understood that while it was a show and he had to entertain to a degree, there were also lines he wouldn't cross. He actually gave serious consideration to the women, treated them well and wasn't afraid to make fun of himself. I thought it was awesome that he didn't give me the ick factor wondering if he would be sleeping with everyone during FS and other than Tiara, there wasn't a ton of drama. He picked a good final bunch and managed to snag himself a wife...surprising everyone in the process since she was basically the polar opposite of what everyone expected and he didn't pick her night one using his p*nis.

Unfortunately, I don't think Colton would give me anywhere near a season like the one Sean did. The show has changed a lot, including the terrible casting for drama that is done these days, but I also think Colton is much too aware of his image to allow himself to act as silly and goofy as Sean did. Not to mention, the virginity thing would be constantly brought up. (With Sean, from what I remember, it was more during the publicity rounds, rather than the actual show...but then again, he wasn't an actual virgin, just celibate.) I also am already tired of his stupid storyline with Tia and we haven't even seen it on BIP. I wouldn't be shocked if she ended up back on the show for his season for another go round because she just can't stop thinking of him and those few special days they shared.... :crazed Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1838857674

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Don't forget that Tierra was on Sean's season. Carry on.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Personally I would be ecstatic to have another season like Sean's. A decent guy for a lead who understood that while it was a show and he had to entertain to a degree, there were also lines he wouldn't cross. He actually gave serious consideration to the women, treated them well and wasn't afraid to make fun of himself. I thought it was awesome that he didn't give me the ick factor wondering if he would be sleeping with everyone during FS and other than Tiara, there wasn't a ton of drama. He picked a good final bunch and managed to snag himself a wife...surprising everyone in the process since she was basically the polar opposite of what everyone expected and he didn't pick her night one using his p*nis.

Unfortunately, I don't think Colton would give me anywhere near a season like the one Sean did. The show has changed a lot, including the terrible casting for drama that is done these days, but I also think Colton is much too aware of his image to allow himself to act as silly and goofy as Sean did. Not to mention, the virginity thing would be constantly brought up. (With Sean, from what I remember, it was more during the publicity rounds, rather than the actual show...but then again, he wasn't an actual virgin, just celibate.) I also am already tired of his stupid storyline with Tia and we haven't even seen it on BIP. I wouldn't be shocked if she ended up back on the show for his season for another go round because she just can't stop thinking of him and those few special days they shared.... :crazed Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1838857674

You never fail to entertain and reason in the same breath! Yay for Sean and nay for Colton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:47 pm

The only thing giving me hope that Colton won't be the chosen one is the look that Chris Harrison gave him at the end of their FS chat.. you do NOT look at a potential lead with that face hehehe

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:05 pm

The only thing that would make me think that TPTB would want Colton as Bach is because he is a Virgin and that in this day and age that is tv gold, and they probably are hoping for another Sean like bach season - jmo

also the only good thing i am taking from this next bach hype is that no one has mentioned a ben 2.0 in a while its all #blakeforbach or #jasonforbach or Colton Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47