SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:22 am

Jason
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:18 am

Jason: charismatic, articulate, kind, smart, open minded, fun, athletic, genuine, charming, successful, good dancer, sexy, well-educated, family man, stable, game to explore, great kisser...etc.
= no brainer

Blake: good looking, nerdy, emotionally open, intelligent, educated, charming, soft hearted, May not have healed enough from heartbreak and / or able to cope with large number of potential mates.

Joe: very good looking, charming, genuine, regular guy, seems healthy, many unknown factors to discover from him: would be a new slate with pros and cons of the unexpected.

NOOOO TO BEN..., COLTON OR PETER.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 am

@Astrobach love your definitions of Blake and Jason. But I would personally go with Blake for all the things you said and also for hanging in there from start to finish. Makes him genuine and well, human! IF he would like to be the next Bachelor, like others have said, I'm sure his heart will heal fast! :-) But I never get my wish for the next Bachelor. So most probably Jason will get the gig. At least, after last night episode with Jason's gracious exit, it certainly blown Colton out of the way!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:30 am

Jason!!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:36 pm

I think if Jason turns them down, which I’m praying he will, that Colton has it in the bag.   IMO, they’re  never gonna give it to Joe, who left at the M&G, no matter what he does on BIP.

Colton’s the latest Sean Lowe, and I think he badly wants the gig.  Blake’s the safe backup.  I can’t believe they won’t go with a guy from this season.  

The Buffalo Bills are hosting Clay for a workout this week.  Hope he makes the team!

JMOAA
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:47 pm

I don't think Blake is high on their list for Bachelor. He'll probably show up on Winter Games or something else.

Ever since the F6 Blake's edit has taken a more heart breaking turn week after week. They are showing his anxiety at an all time high. He is not confident and coming across as a bit of a basket case ... esp when he talked about needing his mom to help him through his last breakup ... and please clarify if I am wrong but didn't they date a couple months or so???

IMO ... TPTB are portraying Blake as someone who will NEVER get over Becca and as a viewer, I am getting weary of his insecurities.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by hills Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Jason

hills

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I don't think Blake is high on their list for Bachelor. He'll probably show up on Winter Games or something else.

Ever since the F6 Blake's edit has taken a more heart breaking turn week after week. They are showing his anxiety at an all time high. He is not confident and coming across as a bit of a basket case ... esp when he talked about needing his mom to help him through his last breakup ... and please clarify if I am wrong but didn't they date a couple months or so???

IMO ... TPTB are portraying Blake as someone who will NEVER get over Becca and as a viewer, I am getting weary of his insecurities.

Yes to this. Plus, I'm sure he is a great guy in his real world, but the camera angles seem to always catch him looking out of the corner of his eye at Becca in a creepy way. Kinda a Jack Nicholson cuckoo look. Not seeing this as a possible lead edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 pm

This franchise is getting a little tired and too formulaic. You can predict what is going to happen every season: you just have to insert each individual into the respective character roles. I have watched every season from the very beginning and there are times now when I don't even watch what has been recorded for a week or more.

If Jason were the bachelor, I would tune in eagerly. When I first saw him, I wasn't a big fan, but all the characteristics Astrobach posted above have made him quite appealing. He is attractive, intelligent and most importantly, vulnerable. I think he would appeal to many demographics and could provide a great season as the bachelor.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:37 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-jason-tartick-considers-being-next-bachelor/amp/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:58 pm

@Montaname totally agree. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 pm

FMG2015 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-jason-tartick-considers-being-next-bachelor/amp/

Here's another one. Go to the link for the full story. It's actually pretty funny.

https://www.women.com/connieliou/lists/is-jason-next-bachelor-2019

Last night's episode of Becca Kufrin's season of The Bachelorette showed us two things. Number one: Bachelor Nation loves Jason Tartick. Number two: Jason needs to be 2019's pick for The Bachelor. And it's not only because he basically looks like Ethan Craft in real life. So, we entertain the question: Is Jason the next bachelor for 2019?
Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Is-jason-next-bachelor-2019-bachelorette-tell-all

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47