SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Looks like a picture taken at the MTA... this guy also has style to add to my running list ... PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Two polls have been created. Let me know if there are any problems, and if there are any other names I should add.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f329-bachelor-23-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 pm

He was just on Extra TV and said he would love the chance of finding his love. IMO There is no question it will be Jason.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:58 am

Aria wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ben or Peter give me the hopes of the most compelling seasons, as far as who they’d pick, how it would play out, etc. I think both have large mass appeal to women (especially Peter), and when the women are genuinely interested, that’s what makes a good season, to me anyway. Ben treated his women well, he was a good conversationalist. I’m curious to see how he treats the role 3 years older and nearly 30. Peter is juuuuust mysterious enough, and the women would lose their minds.

Blake is a man child. He’s too mushy, and I wouldn’t take 25+ women fighting over him seriously. 

Jason is probably an investment banker douche bag IRL. He could put on a decent season, and might be able to pull it off.... but I’m guessing he could be Flapjack 2.0. Flapjack was also loved on Ashley’s season, lest we forget.

I have absolutely zero interest in Joe. I don’t understand the appeal there at all. I have no investment in a guy I saw for 5 min on the premier. I get we will also see him on BIP, but meh to the meh. Not interested.

Colton the Virgin, overproduced Bachelor with the Tia backstory on the third rendition of this show in a row??? Hell no. I think that’s a hard pass for me. Everything this guy does seems to be premeditated and produced. 

So yeah. Give me Peter or give me Ben. The end. laugh out loud

Co-signed! since I never get anything that I want, I'm betting on a Colton or Blake season.

As an aside, I'm actually flabbergasted by how many people are buying Jason's act! Like, if the guy is the least followed guy in the F4 in the least popular season ever and is already pulling the "don't you know who I am?", I can't even imagine what will happen if he becomes the Bach. It would probably be Ben F 2.0 exactly.  IMO.

I know right??!! I totally agree with you. Not to say that Jason is a bad guy or anything, but it does seem like being involved with the franchise is starting to go to his head a little bit. If he's acting like this now, can you imagine what he would be like if TPTB actually made him the lead? no no More or likely, his ego would go through the damn roof and he would turn into Ben F., Luke, Jef, Robby, Arie, James Taylor, etc. Yeah, that's a hard no from me. no

As for the other guys, Blake is a sweetheart, but is too intense and overly emotional to handle the lead role. For sure he would tell multiple girls that he's in love with them, and would get majorly overwhelmed and stressed out. Colton sucks and is a major douchenozzle, period. I keep saying this over and over again, but I really don't think that the next Bachelor is coming from Becca's season. The only guys that I'm interested in seeing as the lead (Wills, Clay, John Graham) definitely won't get it because they didn't make it far enough. And that sucks azz that they won't even be considered, because they're such stand-up guys. I think we're in for another blast from the past.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:36 am

I think Jason will get it. And he will totally end up being a huge disappointment to a lot of people. I can see through him. He’s a doucher. Ben Flapjack 2.0, here we come. 

On top of everything else, I don’t see him letting go and really giving into the process to fall into fake bubble love, like we need leads to really commit to and do to give us a truly good season. Then, post show, he’ll prob let all this go to his head “you don’t know who I am??! I’m The Bachelor!!!” Player.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:18 pm

I think Jason is at a disadvantage. This week he is popular and that will likely continue next because of MTA. However Colton gets resurrected next week as well and has the advantage of being buzz worthy yet again when BIP airs meaning he as a character will trend sooner to the next Bach announcement. It may end up being about timing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

flojo031 wrote:...Not to say that Jason is a bad guy or anything, but it does seem like being involved with the franchise is starting to go to his head a little bit...he would turn into...Luke, Jef, Robby....
There’s a reason production doesn’t select certain contestants to be the lead. If they decide Jason doesn’t have the right intentions he’s not going to be the next Bachelor JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:26 pm

rofl sorry but since when does TPTB base their decision on the ‘right intentions ‘ of the potential lead??? It’s all about who can pull ratings...it’s a TV show! He is a strong contender right now, and that could change for a variety of reasons in the next few weeks, including Jason deciding to not do it. It’s quite premature, in my opinion , to bunch him up with people like, Luke, Jef, Robby or others who have proven to be fame hungry. There is no comparison from what we have seen and heard that would warrant such harsh judgment. JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:26 am

Astrobach wrote:...sorry but since when does TPTB base their decision on the ‘right intentions ‘ of the potential lead???  It’s all about who can pull ratings...
Luke was axed last minute and Nick was cast because production decided Luke was more interested in promoting his own agenda than finding a potential partner as the Bachelor. Nick was not a fan favorite. Arie was cast last minute because production was unable to find a contestant from Rachel's season who they felt was ready to find a potential partner as the Bachelor. Arie was not a fan favorite. I don't think production cast Nick and Arie because they could pull in the ratings. Production has a formula and it works regardless of who the lead is. They want to make sure the lead is open, ready and willing to do what it takes to find a potential partner as the Bachelor. They want leads who are willing to leave their egos at the door and work with production to follow the storyline they create JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:07 am

@jen689 I do not disagree with what you are saying but regarding these:
Luke was more interested in promoting his own agenda than finding a potential partner as the Bachelor
Given what we know of Jason and his successful career, I do not think that this can be an issue. He stands to lose much more than gain with the wrong treatment from TPTB.
As for finding a lead that is open, ready and willing to do what it takes to find a potential partner, IF Jason decided to commit to these expectations, he will deliver. This is one of his character traits, to do what’s needed when put to the task.
Now, I do have an issue with his good name being associated with people like Luke, ( who clearly has NOTHING in common with ( Jason), Robby, who was a wannabe model that was never in the running for being the Bach. and Jef, who showed he was way more immature than he looked with Emily. Why compare Jason to some of the lowest characters we’ve seen? I stand by that we have NO solid evidence yet to support claims that he is a ‘douchebag’. That’s pretty strong. All I am saying is give him the same chance that anyone has had and see how he performs. So far, reports about him are much better than many past contestants. Of course he is not perfect but he can bring a little higher standards that is clearly lacking into this franchise.
All my own very opinionated ramblings. Can you tell I’m a fan? Sorry, not sorry.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:18 am

Who ever it is I doubt they will last with their final pick. no no jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:21 am

All this has stirred up a question that I’m not sure we have stats for...Do we know which lead / contestants were recruited as opposed to those who applied themselves. I remember that Sean Lowe was pulled in by his sister and he resisted at first. I’m interested in seeing the differences that can be traced to the application process. Some contestants are REALLY wanting to be on it and some come from the ‘ outside’ on other people’s recommendation or being recruited.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47