SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 am

I think production will select either Jason or Blake. After Nick and Arie I don't think they are going to select a former Bachelor again. Maybe in future seasons but not the next one. If they base their decision solely on social media and who is savvy, slick and polished Jason will be their pick JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 am

All I can say is that many, many women signed up recently to be paired with either Jason or Blake and to a lesser degree, Colton. To have Ben there would be a HUGE disappointment and mistake casting-wise. It would be weird AF I think ... I don’t know that they can risk that to blow in their face. Imagine a bunch of contestants leaving when they find out it’s Ben...I mean, for real, he can’t be compared to the new blood. no
By the way, he is about the same age but seems really older and not in a good way...like out of the groove, conservative ( not just politically). We need some more ‘current models’ who are in sync with the times. Obviously MY HOAA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

If the women didn’t stage a mass walk out on Arie, a has been,
36 year old, gray, runner up contestant from 5 years ago after expecting Peter Kraus... ain’t no one walking out on Ben Higgins either. laugh out loud 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

I think TPTB are done with picking a Bachelor from another season for awhile.  The last two choices, Nick and Arie, were not popular.  Blake and Jason are both coming out of the current show with way more BN support than either JoJo’s or Rachel’s F2 and F3.

The women won’t walk out.  It’s their shot to be on TV.  And, I don’t think Higgins stands a chance except in his own head.

JMO
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

jen689 wrote:
Aria wrote:...Blake's numbers aren't really increasing as much as I thought....Wonder if that will affect their decision...
Nick and Arie didn't have a huge following on social media and they both became the Bachelor. I think production is looking for someone who will work with them to follow the storyboard they create. Attitude and a willingness to follow instructions is more important than followers on social media JMO
And let’s not forget, neither Nick nor Arie has Ben’s faithful poop rag. That could be like a mini me Ben, another raccoon or crab, a mini lead.
Forget handing out roses this season. Ben: “will you accept this rag?”
A FIRag will definitely be given out.
CH: “and now ladies this is the final rag of the evening.”
Puts a whole new spin on being on the rag.
Neil Lane will show rings with only chocolate diamonds. And at the final RC when the final rag has been given, the poopy couple will twirl it above their heads in joy! Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Momsip Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:39 am

I hope it is not Ben H but feel like it might be. I am not a super Blake fan but feel like he would make a great lead!

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f497 podcasting with friends
Momsip
Momsip

Female Posts : 7

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/momsip/id1239132267?mt=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 am

I think if/when becca does dwts that would be the natural leadin to a TB season with one of her F4, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:18 pm

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/959013/6-men-are-in-the-running-to-be-the-next-bachelor-here-s-how-abc-is-making-their-choice

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:29 pm

notarose wrote:https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/959013/6-men-are-in-the-running-to-be-the-next-bachelor-here-s-how-abc-is-making-their-choice
Thanks for posting the link. These quotes stood out for me...

Lots of options....

"It's probably one of the bigger pools we've ever had, I think there's probably six serious contenders,"

"What's great about this is that we have some time, we obviously have Paradise, it can air and we can see if anyone from there who's really popping,"

Who are the contestants interested in....

During the casting process for the contestants for the upcoming season of The Bachelor, Mills said the team makes sure to ask "who the girls like because that's super important."

"I have to tell you I have never seen a casting like this where everybody is all over the place," he admitted. "I think we've heard every name under the sun."

What they look for in a lead...

"I think it's a combination of sincerity and really just somebody who can have a lot of fun and be entertaining"

Blake....

As of right now the most popular pick seems to be Blake,

"There's no doubt he's got the sincerity, he really cares...The hardest turn that a lead has to make is then getting the empathy toward, 'Oh my god, now I know what this person went through.' And for him to have to say, 'Now I know what Becca went through,' and break someone's heart…you just want to make sure he can handle that because I think he is a guy that loves deeply and there's a potential to fall in love with not even two women, but three or four, which would make for great TV...But you will definitely want to do right by him as well. That would probably be the big thing, but he certainly has a lot of the attributes you love seeing in Bachelor."

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Mills was all over the place there. I didn't really get the feeling they have someone in mind yet but it did sound like there's some concern about Blake not being able to handle it. I agree. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 4256136633

I still think the frontrunners are from this season, likely Jason and Blake. The biggest difference I see in the two, taking away personalities, is that I can understand everything Jason says and I can't with Blake. He talks way too fast and kind of mumbles, imo. I have to turn up my tv and still can't always make him out. I just read a recap that mentioned it so I'm not the only one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Again, same salad they’re selling with multiple possible candidates. I think 3 of those are just to stir the pot and provoke reactions...( Ben, Peter, Joe) who I do not think can or will take the gig. There has been such an outcry on SM from BN about feeling cheated with the last two they pulled from an old hat ...( Nick, Arie) with pretty bad ratings. So, they hopefully will take their audience’s requests at heart and give the gig to a fresh guy from Becca’s season. Makes the most business sense. IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47