SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Again, same salad they’re selling with multiple possible candidates. I think 3 of those are just to stir the pot and provoke reactions...( Ben, Peter, Joe) who I do not think can or will take the gig. There has been such an outcry on SM from BN about feeling cheated with the last two they pulled from an old hat ...( Nick, Arie) with pretty bad ratings. So, they hopefully will take their audience’s requests at heart and give the gig to a fresh guy from Becca’s season. Makes the most business sense. IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Moving this from the potential contestants thread to the potential lead thread.

ishkabaha wrote:Paul Hebert (photographer for the show) posted this on his IG story today.  Would it be too early to start bringing potential cast to LA for final interviews?
Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Bach_210
Source: paulhebertphoto IG Story posted today

GuardianAngel wrote:@ishkabaha Nice catch. Maybe not too soon at all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRLm4wA3w0/?hl=en&taken-by=jason_tartick

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 37914297_968425346615670_5035541055081021440_n
jason_tartickAnd Grammie thought I never paid attention during her arts & crafts lessons , thanks Grammie! Looking like that as a grandparent  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2764 #goals

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRLm4wA3w0/?hl=en&taken-by=jason_tartick

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 37914297_968425346615670_5035541055081021440_n
jason_tartickAnd Grammie thought I never paid attention during her arts & crafts lessons , thanks Grammie! Looking like that as a grandparent  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 2764 #goals

@GuardianAngel

I think that is the scrapbook he made for Becca.

Look at the upper right corner of the page he is working on.  It is the same one shown in this pic.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jasons10

My SC from this YT video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-X7-B-Cjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 am

@havadrpepper You have eagle eyes !

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 am

See! How many people doubted him and taught it was a producer’s tactic or work. This guy is the REAL deal. ( who keeps saying he is not genuine???) This kind of dedication and motivation is pretty outstanding for a guy. And to add a shoutout to his Grammie is top! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 am

i would be very happy with either blake or jason! the only thing that worries me about blake is that he may mention Becca all the time like becca did with arie.....but otherwise both guys perfect - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:13 am

Nah, it was still a prod from the producer.  He is just playing the game to be the next lead at this time.

He probably did it on the plane since he had the first date and he would be giving this to her during the last portion of the date...  that never happened.  

@Stone_Hedge, it was easy to spot being a scrapbooker myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:30 pm

IMO Jason looks so cute in that pic! But I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to get so many pages in that book.... Esp. When she had trouble remembering his name in the early going...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:04 pm

So, when will we find out who is the next victim, uhh, Bachelor? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 pm

To me, Blake = JoJo.  Many were pulling for both of them to be F1, but instead they got dumped, so what better way to appease the fans than giving them their own season.  

I still think Ben has a high chance of being The Bachelor...again. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Both CH and Mills have mentioned the possibility that a guy could pop in BIP. It would have to be someone not already on anyone’s radar IMO so not Colton or Wills.
Any guesses?

Unless they are being tongue in cheek referring to Ben popping up in the preview as a mariachi duh

And now Jared is on the Ben bus - Ashley, Jared, and Becca T all with big SM follows plus podcasts that reach many are putting it out there.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/08/10/jared-haibon-ben-higgins-the-bachelor-season-23-interview/

And there’s this:
https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-bushnell-talks-ben-higgins-bachelor-rumors-1068656

DISCLAIMER: personally not keen for a Ben 2.0 however do think the possibility remains for the upcoming season but believe he will be too far removed for a season beyond that.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Nah, it was still a prod from the producer.  He is just playing the game to be the next lead at this time.

He probably did it on the plane since he had the first date and he would be giving this to her during the last portion of the date...  that never happened.  

@Stone_Hedge, it was easy to spot being a scrapbooker myself.

So, I’m curious why you do not believe him when he said he started to work on it early on to keep track of his interactions with Becca. This looks clearly like the BEGINNING of the book he is working on... not the last Thailand date. There are many pages and as he said for each of the interactions on group dates or at the cocktail parties, which we saw almost none of on our screen. It was his way to stay focus on their relationship in this weird environment. Why not giving him credit for his thoughtful gesture?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47