SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 pm

There’s a reoccurring theme of someone possibly popping in BIP as a contender. It was a year removed from Kaitlyn’s season before he went on BIP and then on to Bach.
How many guys from Rachel’s season or prior are on BIP?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Right now I can think of Eric, Kenny, Diggy ( can’t even remember who he is) according to RS and memory / previews. Maybe more to come but so far no real candidate. Unless they pull Kenny??? Doubtful...IMO.

ETA Now that they are bringing in some international cast, it lessens the pool for some of the older Bach cast. They have a certain limited number of people they need.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IMO, Blake would be good for TPTB and story line, however, he doesn't have the ability to carry my interest as the lead.  

Jason on the other hand would bring a new sophistication to the lead role, IMO. I would welcome that.  Hugesmile

@MiniDiva,
I agree. Blake is ok and I would definitely watch him but, none of the other contenders have the polish and class that Jason does, IMO and that is what I want to see more than anything else. I'm here for it!    Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1176891977

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Copied from Blake's thread for TB discussion. I took a s/cap of his IG last week or so, showing that he followed Kristina. I'll look for it and add it to this post for the NO Discussion thread.

tiger wrote:I really hope Kristina Schulman doesn't latch onto him to try to extend her 15 minutes; she's already trying, but I hope he sees through it and doesn't bite. She's been liking and commenting on his instagram posts and I feel like he can do a lot better.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Sorry for the double post.

GuardianAngel wrote:Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:48 pmI saw this last night when I checked to see who he was following. She doesn't follow him back, but when I looked last night, she had an IG story up of her Lauren and friends watching the finale. She was pretend crying, for Blake mentioning they were team Blake. Something to keep in mind if he is TB and if she returns.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Captur66
https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/?hl=en

From Blake's locked thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:37 pm

I know some people think Blake is too emotional to be The Bachelor, but I think that would actually appeal to Fleiss. I can't imagine them going with someone slick and levelheaded over someone who is likely to get extremely emotional, cry, and react to things in a way that will make for a more "dramatic" season. I guess maybe they would be worried that they couldn't manipulate Blake into playing mind games with the girls the way some of the other leads do, but I think he'd deliver a highly emotional season and I think a lot of girls and viewers would like the fact that he's sensitive.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:51 pm

tiger wrote:I know some people think Blake is too emotional to be The Bachelor, but I think that would actually appeal to Fleiss. I can't imagine them going with someone slick and levelheaded over someone who is likely to get extremely emotional, cry, and react to things in a way that will make for a more "dramatic" season. I guess maybe they would be worried that they couldn't manipulate Blake into playing mind games with the girls the way some of the other leads do, but I think he'd deliver a highly emotional season and I think a lot of girls and viewers would like the fact that he's sensitive.
word I agree

Him being raw, real and emotional can bring a lot of viewers to watch and get invested in his wuv story. He was such a breath of fresh air, made a great TV and turned reality TV as felt REAL for me. Impatiently waiting for 2 more weeks Smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Personally, I don’t think anyone can get into tptbs mindset. If I could make an educated guess, it’s all about ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm

I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

i agree with you @albean99
the cast brings the drama, not so much the lead except in reaction to how wild the cast members are. Also, if there are tons of women who think sensitive means snivelling, I don't know any of them.
I want to see what sells; smooth, cool, sexy, romantic, catch - James Bond, the Rock, Denzel, the Terminator, Mission Impossible - hell, Batman, Spiderman and Superman - ANYTHING but, snivel and highly emotional. I like Blake. I think he's sexy and adorable and Becca should have chosen him but, for the new Bachelor season give the ladies what they want. That my friends is; JASON. It doesn't get any better than JASON. Bump up the sophistication of the ladies and let's GO!! JMO Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 pm

We’ll have to see where he ends up because I have no idea where he’s going, but Blake was spotted at the Denver airport today. Perhaps flying out to LA for some bachelor talk?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbI90KnR2C/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bi9lkdyzpzih

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:24 pm

He does travel a lot for his work...so unless we see TMZ catching him at LAX, it could be anywhere. Looks like a day pack only...unless he checked a suitcase... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47