SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Then don't pick Colton. Problem solved!

Yes, the Jason and Blake camps are uniting over this one.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:44 pm

Look, we already had a virgin albeit a “born again” one. We know Colton is not waiting for marriage as opposed to waiting for the right one, or so he says. Does TPTB just want cameras to record the potential after effects? What selling effect does he have over a Jason or Blake and heck , even Joe? Do they think he’ll drop a lot of Tias (tears)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Is he taking blows because of the Colton connection ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Oh dear God! I can’t even ...the guy cannot even write a proper sentence...: « You have heard what it was said » WHHHHAAAATTT? Enough with the Bible verse..using it to his advantage . that is disrespecting the values of these sacred lines. So full of S@@*@*@ Please...go away...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:19 pm

MF had better not go outside in a thunderstorm...

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
rofl  Says WHO?!!! He has the guts to ask for respect... the most deceiving, manipulative one of TPTB... eyedrool
‘ we don’t want a divided Bachelor Nation’ REALLY? What a joke...

Stealing my favorite old Bette Midler quote, "I'll give them all the respect I feel they deserve".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:40 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
rofl  Says WHO?!!! He has the guts to ask for respect... the most deceiving, manipulative one of TPTB... eyedrool
‘ we don’t want a divided Bachelor Nation’ REALLY? What a joke...

Stealing my favorite old Bette Midler quote, "I'll give them all the respect I feel they deserve".

And, in the case of Colton... that's not a whole lot!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:40 pm

MF needs to also remember, before you ask someone to remove the straw from their eyes, remove the rafters from his.

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Is it that hard to pick a Bachelor that most viewers want and agree on?

No wonder I've only enjoyed The Bachelorette in recent seasons.

I can already see the producers making it seem like Colton loses his v in the FS when in actuality he doesn't.

I need Tia's opinions now!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 pm

I mean, yes, Colton is very attractive, but I find Jason and Blake to have way more sex appeal.
And like RS said, yes, the producers can play the "Sean Lowe" card.
However, most viewers and even former contestants have shown their support for Jason and Blake.

Cmon even Becca said Jason was such a good kisser I need to see him kiss all these ladies. Don't rob us of that. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 1f621

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm

If it's honestly Colton, I'm truly out laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

See you all next summer JMSO cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47