SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

I found Blake’s genuine ability to show emotion and vulnerability attractive. no idea  I can’t be the only one. His sincerity really set him apart to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Yes Blake is genuine and a nice guy but maybe not for the bachelor he might get more emotianal than the girls but I prefer him over Jason  jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Astrobach wrote:He does travel a lot for his work...so unless we see TMZ catching him at LAX, it could be anywhere. Looks like a day pack only...unless he checked a suitcase... question

In his job I would assume most travel is regional. I know a couple of people in sales at Molson Coors in Canada. They usually work locally/regionally. They only travel into head office in Toronto and sometimes North American HO in Denver. They do have regular retreats, but again given he is so close to the head office I wouldn’t expect it to be flying distance.

I don’t think this is work related. Although kind of weird if he is going to LA, we was there last week and was seen at work on Wednesday, so not like he hasn’t returned to work.IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:26 pm

My pick for the next Bachelor would be Blake. He seems like a really good guy, unless we find out something different.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

I found Blake’s genuine ability to show emotion and vulnerability attractive. no idea  I can’t be the only one. His sincerity really set him apart to me.

You aren't the only one....I totally agree :yes:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:09 pm

I’m most interested in seeing either Blake or Ben H. 2.0, as I think both could have intriguing/different story arches and outcomes.

Jason is sooooooo same old, same old to me. I feel like I already know how it would work out for him. Idk. Not intrigued by that option at all. 

Realistically, 98% the gig goes to one of those three guys. I feel like Joe/Colton are huge outliers/major dark horses at this point. Like basically they’d only get it if all 3 of BBJ turned it down. 

Anyway, Blake or Ben and I’m happy. Jason I roll my eyes and gear up for another crap season, but whatever. That’s what usually happens for me. Very rarely do I get excited about whatever Bachelor they pick.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Blake is the only one I want to know more about. I'm not interested in any of the others. If it's not Blake, I would rather have Ben than Jason.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Stacia620 wrote:My pick for the next Bachelor would be Blake. He seems like a really good guy, unless we find out something different.

I personally think its between Blake and Jason. Unless someone shocks me on BIP. I just don't see it with Joe, he seems nice enough but I cannot see him doing well with all the press requirements.

Both Blake and Jason are good looking, well spoken/articulate and goofy. Even though Blake came across as very serious on the show, per SM he definitely has a goofy side. I think both would do really well with the press.

The way I see it:

Jason - level headed, even keeled, could take whatever is thrown at him in stride, will play well in the sandbox with TPTB
Blake - emotional, vulnerable, sensitive. I think he would give it his all, would fall hard and fast for at least one girl

I think that Jason would play more in the sandbox than Blake, as he isn't as emotionally transparent or analytical as Blake is. I think both are analytical but I think Jason lets "things be" where as Blake is trying to "figure them out". I mean Blake literally said in an ITM "she is going to pick Garrett" that is crazy for a F2 to call that out when the producers are trying to make him believe he is F1. I am still in awe that the guy called the season's story board, he literally figured out when Becca changed her mind - it is incredible how perceptive he was given he was in a world where he was being completely mind-f*cked.

I think Jason is a little too even-keeled, that is great in normal life but I think it will be very same old same old from past seasons.

My pick is Blake. I think they need something different and Blake would be a different Bachelor than they are used to. He is very sensitive, super earnest and I think he is very genuine in his pursuit of finding someone. I think his season could be more similar to how a Bachelorette would approach it, especially in terms of being emotional and vulnerable. After Nick and Arie's season, that I felt were very emotionally stilted, I think they need someone who will give himself completely to the process.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:57 pm

I pretty much agree with most of your post @sbolduc
We have not seen Jason emotionality because it was cut out or not filmed but he is someone who has deep feelings and I think it could bring that side of him with the right women.

And in terms of a ‘ crap season ‘ well, that would be Ben for sure, if he is ready to go... ( all pun intended) cantstopl
AllMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:I pretty much agree with most of your post @sbolduc
We have not seen Jason emotionality because it was cut out or not filmed but he is someone who has deep feelings and I think it could bring that side of him with the right women.

And in terms of a ‘ crap season ‘ well, that would be Ben for sure, if he is ready to go... ( all pun intended)  cantstopl
AllMOAA

@Astrobach
IMO, With all the great guys on Becca's season, tptb would be so lame and stupid to pick a past season's loser like Ben. He's not new and improved, I've watched his season once, I'm not watching him again. I will watch either Blake or, Jason and even Colton's goofy azz but, not Ben again. Blake is special, he's cute and vulnerable but, you know - you know - you know...IMO Jason is the total package. Lovely, loving, lovable. He is my idea of what a Bachelor should be, for sure. Some people don't like his polish and cut-above-ity but, as long as he's there and willing, I just consider everyone else the runner-ups. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Astrobach wrote:I pretty much agree with most of your post @sbolduc

And in terms of a ‘ crap season ‘ well, that would be Ben for sure, if he is ready to go... ( all pun intended)  cantstopl
AllMOAA

I don’t think Jason will give us a crap season, I just think it will be similar to what we have seen.
I also think Jason is definitely emotional I just don’t think he is as transparent as Blake. Which could be bad for Blake. Like if he fell hard for someone early I am not sure how good he would be at faking it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:I found Blake’s genuine ability to show emotion and vulnerability attractive. no idea  I can’t be the only one. His sincerity really set him apart to me.

ITA...i have seen several comments on twitter saying the same thing. Viewers drawn by his genuine earnestness and sincerity   yes

sbolduc wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:My pick for the next Bachelor would be Blake. He seems like a really good guy, unless we find out something different.

I personally think its between Blake and Jason. Unless someone shocks me on BIP. I just don't see it with Joe, he seems nice enough but I cannot see him doing well with all the press requirements.

Both Blake and Jason are good looking, well spoken/articulate and goofy. Even though Blake came across as very serious on the show, per SM he definitely has a goofy side. I think both would do really well with the press.

The way I see it:

Jason - level headed, even keeled, could take whatever is thrown at him in stride, will play well in the sandbox with TPTB
Blake - emotional, vulnerable, sensitive. I think he would give it his all, would fall hard and fast for at least one girl

I think that Jason would play more in the sandbox than Blake, as he isn't as emotionally transparent or analytical as Blake is. I think both are analytical but I think Jason lets "things be" where as Blake is trying to "figure them out". I mean Blake literally said in an ITM "she is going to pick Garrett" that is crazy for a F2 to call that out when the producers are trying to make him believe he is F1. I am still in awe that the guy called the season's story board, he literally figured out when Becca changed her mind - it is incredible how perceptive he was given he was in a world where he was being completely mind-f*cked.

I think Jason is a little too even-keeled, that is great in normal life but I think it will be very same old same old from past seasons.

My pick is Blake. I think they need something different and Blake would be a different Bachelor than they are used to. He is very sensitive, super earnest and I think he is very genuine in his pursuit of finding someone. I think his season could be more similar to how a Bachelorette would approach it, especially in terms of being emotional and vulnerable. After Nick and Arie's season, that I felt were very emotionally stilted, I think they need someone who will give himself completely to the process.

tyvm as per usual, you have said it perfectly for me!..

also TY to Ash for bringing over the IG. As a supporter of Blakey Bach 19 this make me optimistic, since last year Fleiss tweeted the "who would want a Bachelor who doesn't want to propose" on Aug 17.  (paraphrasing here). That was when they were in talk with Peter and apparently didn't came to a mutual agreement.  IMO Blake is probably going to LA to finalize things. At least i hope so  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47