SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:13 pm

I thought someone listened to an interview or something not that long ago where he specifically said he wouldn't do it even if he was asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:24 pm

@GuardianAngel I had heard that Ben H. had said that he wouldn't do The Bachelor again before. I didn't get that from the podcast yesterday, though. I just thought it was interesting -- not sure what if anything has changed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:25 pm

@suzq typical Ben flip flopping. Can't make a decision if his life depended on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:26 pm

In a recent interview he sounded extremely open to it to me as well. It was in that round of interviews like a month or so ago where he was supposedly promoting Generous Coffee or whatever the heck. He didn’t deny that producers have talked to him about it. He seemed open to the idea.

I think this is a real possibility, peeps. laugh out loud

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:30 pm

I know some were speculating awhile ago with good proof, can't recall any examples ATM that it looked like they were putting him in the spotlight. It's probably in the first few pages of this thread.

But I was sure someone said he said no even if asked, but then again consider the source I guess. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:34 pm

I’m probably literally the only one on this board who wouldn’t hate Higgins 2.0. laugh out loud Admittedly I like repeats on this franchise. I like the dumb soap opera. Let’s see what dumb a$$ things monkey Ben does this time. And think of the post show drama! Who moves into his crappy house this time? Is HEA part II on the agenda?

He’s 30 now... more age appropriate for the lead. Let’s see if he’s learned anything. laugh out loud

Seriously, as far as I’m concerned, bring on Ben. It could be worse.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:38 pm

He is the worst option of the actual options for me. Would rather have one of the Becca's F4 or Peter over him. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:47 pm

It has been suggested by some of the mod's, that since this thread is titled Sleuthing and Spoilers the discussion involving any of Becca's contestants can take place here whether or not they've been eliminated.

Carry on!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:He is the worst option of the actual options for me. Would rather have one of the Becca's F4 or Peter over him. JMO.

Me too.  I refuse to watch Benji ever again.  He and his week old poop rag can stay in Denver or anywhere else, far away from my tv screen.  If he gets the gig, I may need to find a volunteer to temporarily take over SC'ing for me.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:00 am

No Ben. No Petiocre. Jmo. No just no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:31 am

I wonder if TPTB are testing the popularity of contestants who could possibly be the first not white Bachelor.
In Becca's group of men, there is some racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity, so the next lead could actually be a change from the typical Bachelor script

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 am

laugh out loud I did preface my post by saying I am literally the only person on this board who wouldn’t mind Higgins 2.0. Sounds like I wasn’t being hyperbolic. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47