SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:48 am

havadrpepper wrote:Yeah, that celebrity athlete descriptor of him burns me every time I hear it.  My cousin played in more NFL games (back in the 70's) than he did and my cousin is not a celebrity athlete by any means. There were 2 professional athletes on this season that are more celebrity athletes than Colton.

His claim to fame was dating a world class gymnast.
It's fun to think about how if Aly never went on a date with him after that video, we probably wouldn't be here now.

Last edited by Al on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:51 am

bluwavz wrote:

Clearly you don't dumb a**!!!

I was going to go unspoiled, but now I am seriously thinking about not watching at all and sticking with the international franchise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:05 pm

mindless wrote:How is Colton a celebrity athlete? Pretty sure he hasn't played a single NFL game. His biggest claim to fame before this seems to be dating Aly. It's like he's only interested in women if it brings him fame and attention. JMO.
Seems they have this fixation with football players for some reason. I think they intended to make Jordan Rodgers bachelor from the start, but he and JoJo had other plans (which may have rendered him a bad edit).

So now they went for Colton, with a similar NFL career, but no famous brother and no personal capability to pull off the lead role. So stupid!
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Why does this franchise give us such poop men as the Bachelor when all the women who fulfill the role are actually catches for the most part? A 26-year-old virgin whose longest relationship is 6 months and has changed his mind multiple times in a matter of days about his last romantic interest. Yeah, I'm sure he'll do great. (Insert sarcasm here).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:06 pm

@Kashathediva I think you nailed the answer why Colton was named. They want the teenybopper viewers and hope a young stud will bring them in. Longtime and loyal viewers like me are invisible to them -

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 pm

It's the Baby Bachelor! At least for me!   laugh out loud  

Someone here said early on when Becca took Colton to HTD, they were grooming him for TB.  They were so right.  Everything in retrospect was part of his script to make the big announcement today.

One thing this season, there won't be any fan wars.  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 pm

pbmax wrote:
lleyki wrote:Well didn't watch Arie's season, didn't really watch Becca's season (saw a total of two episodes I think, enough to think Blake was adorable so would have watched if he was the lead) and ain't no way in hell I'm watching this smirky, personality less dolt. See this board next summer I guess? Assuming I care enough for whoever the next Bachelorette ends up being.

That might be Tia if no one out shines her.

If Tia is the next Bachelorette, then that will be a second season ruined for me as I think less of her than I do Colton. Two insecure, self-absorbed personalities who seem to be in it for their 15 minutes just don't get me excited to watch.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:22 pm

I just found out the news. I didn't think ABC could make an even worse choice than Arie last season, but here we are...
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:01 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I just found out the news. I didn't think ABC could make an even worse choice than Arie last season, but here we are...

Maybe they’re trying to erase the memory of LiArs using Colton . A sort of wedding present to the couple. Kidding ....... sorta giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:22 pm

IMO .. Inexperience doesn’t equal immaturity .. not by a long shot!  Personally,  I find it refreshing when you see a man that thinks with his brain and not his pants.  He’s able to walk away when he’s not feeling the connection and it’s not clouded by physical intimacy.  Can you imagine if he’d slept with Tia?!?!  OMG .... she’d have been a bigger wreck than she was!  Far too often relationships don’t end when they should because of a sexual relationship.  I’m looking forward to his season.   I think he’ll treat the women with respect and will give us a decent season of the Bach :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Loulou wrote:Well this decision even though expected is still a shock. IMO Colton maybe a great guy but hasn’t the personality, maturity or confidence to be TB. I won’t be watching a session of Colton.  I feel disappointed As was looking forward to a seAson of Jason, finally a man with charm, humour, family values and intellect. However he has probably dodged a bullet.

handwave @Loulou Same here. I’ll stick to the International side. I’m partly relieved that Jason may have dodged a bullet ...and who knows, maybe negotiations were not satisfactory for him. Like Blake mentioned in his message..”.balockaye.h I wanna thank you all for the support over the last few months! It has been incredibly humbling and it means the world. There really is nothing like #bachelornation. I wouldn’t change the man I am if I was the bachelor and wasn’t going to change the man I am to become the bachelor. I am excited to close this chapter and see what the future holds!”

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Ugh, I woke up to this news. A rather rude awakening after my labor day weekend. hmmm

However, being the masochist that I am, I'll still probably watch.

The women that have been cast better be absolutely psychotic. It'd be fun to see a villain win again since this will maybe last about, generously, a year. (Okay I don't really hate him or wish him ill. But Colton would have fared much better if he had gone to therapy or had simply exited this show. So if I'm going to be subjected to him as lead, I need the cast to be mind-blowingly entertaining.)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47