SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I actually thought that both Rachel and Raven fit the description of "strong but lowkey" in their own right and I still believe that they were great love matches for Nick. He always seemed genuinely happy and carefree around them on the show and I thought that they brought out a version of him that was especially nice to see. However, I get the sense that Nick, being that he's a generally intense person (while also strong and independent), is looking for someone who will match him in that respect so that he can feel completely comfortable being himself in a relationship (and therefore having that 'raw relationship' that he's always wanted). For better or worse, I think in the end, he saw a lot of himself in Vanessa and was able to create the strongest, rawest and most passionate bond with her as a result. And though I don't really know if it's best for Nick to be with with someone who matches his intensity, the heart wants what the heart wants. Given that Nick is 37 years old and has had some serious relationships in the past, I get the sense that he knows what he's looking for and will one day hopefully find it. JMO

I don’t think anyone was as similar to Kendall, Jacqueline, Sienna, or Becca on Nick’s season as these 4 are similar to each other ... and to Sharleen IMO.
I like that and like his relationship with Sharleen. Smiley. It is proven to have longevity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by TheLurker Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

notarose wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
Sprite wrote:

For the most part, but I think he needs someone maybe not quite so emotional as Vanessa. As much as I really like both of them, I think she may have been a little too much for him. Maybe someone a little more laid back?

No on any Vanessa types! Agree with Sprite - not so intense. You can be independent and intelligent and not intense. Think more like a Kendall Long type.

The only thing I enjoyed about Arie’s season is that a lot of women cast represented a different type of strong. Thinking of Seinne, Jacqueline, Becca, and Kendall. They are all highly articulate and showed the ability to  skirt drama.
In interviews Seinne, Jacqueline, & Kendall are generous in pointing out positive aspects regarding their show experience but also matter-of-fact fault Arie for poor decision making. Something specific but acknowledge some good illustrating cultivated diplomacy. They refuse to pick a side between Lauren and Becca thus walking the walk of supporting women which I see as valid in this case because IMO Arie owns the outcome.
I see them as women who are not emotionally driven - meaning all are the type to pause, think, then react in a way that aims to circumvent drama, instead aiming for a win-win. So poised yet authentic under pressure.
Love this type as a potential for Nick.  They share similarities in thinking to Sharleen who is also strong but lowkey. JMO

Jacqueline apparently has had a thing for Nick, and IIRC, she signed up for Nick's season. But it was too late in the game for his season, so she was pushed for Arie's. She mentioned this a bit on the Rose Buds podcast when she was on. I know she's hung out with Sharleen, so who knows if there's something there in the future...

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 4:33 pm

TheLurker wrote:
notarose wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

No on any Vanessa types! Agree with Sprite - not so intense. You can be independent and intelligent and not intense. Think more like a Kendall Long type.

The only thing I enjoyed about Arie’s season is that a lot of women cast represented a different type of strong. Thinking of Seinne, Jacqueline, Becca, and Kendall. They are all highly articulate and showed the ability to  skirt drama.
In interviews Seinne, Jacqueline, & Kendall are generous in pointing out positive aspects regarding their show experience but also matter-of-fact fault Arie for poor decision making. Something specific but acknowledge some good illustrating cultivated diplomacy. They refuse to pick a side between Lauren and Becca thus walking the walk of supporting women which I see as valid in this case because IMO Arie owns the outcome.
I see them as women who are not emotionally driven - meaning all are the type to pause, think, then react in a way that aims to circumvent drama, instead aiming for a win-win. So poised yet authentic under pressure.
Love this type as a potential for Nick.  They share similarities in thinking to Sharleen who is also strong but lowkey. JMO

Jacqueline apparently has had a thing for Nick, and IIRC, she signed up for Nick's season. But it was too late in the game for his season, so she was pushed for Arie's. She mentioned this a bit on the Rose Buds podcast when she was on. I know she's hung out with Sharleen, so who knows if there's something there in the future...

You point out another characteristic that Jacqueline, Sienne, and Kendall share. Jacqueline, on the Rose Buds Podcast, more than once shed positive light on Nick.  Sienne posed for a pic with Dean (his IG) despite him being controversial.  Kendall subtly defended Nick against shade on a seemingly photo bomb type pic she posted and posed (his IG) /spent 2 days with him and friends at Stagecoach.  These are women who make decisions independent of possible public backlash.
I find them refreshing.

Last edited by notarose on Mon May 14, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I actually thought that both Rachel and Raven fit the description of "strong but lowkey" in their own right and I still believe that they were great love matches for Nick. He always seemed genuinely happy and carefree around them on the show and I thought that they brought out a version of him that was especially nice to see. However, I get the sense that Nick, being that he's a generally intense person (while also strong and independent), is looking for someone who will match him in that respect so that he can feel completely comfortable being himself in a relationship (and therefore having that 'raw relationship' that he's always wanted). For better or worse, I think in the end, he saw a lot of himself in Vanessa and was able to create the strongest, rawest and most passionate bond with her as a result. And though I don't really know if it's best for Nick to be with with someone who matches his intensity, the heart wants what the heart wants. Given that Nick is 37 years old and has had some serious relationships in the past, I get the sense that he knows what he's looking for and will one day hopefully find it. JMO

I think he was so relaxed with Raven and Rachel, as he was with Corrine, because he knew he wasn't picking them. I think he genuinely liked all of them...for different reasons...but, he wasn't romantically interested in them and I really don't think any of them was even remotely a possible love interest for Nick once he met V. IMO he was into Vanessa from the get go...I mean the man kissed her right after she puked!

IMO Vanessa had a good mix of the traits Nick was looking for. To me she is the one who combined traits he admired from Rachel, Raven and Corrine, plus some of the cosmopolitan traits I think he admires about Sharleen. Unfortunately, ultimately, V may have been too emotional for him. I kind of wish at some point Sharleen would set him up with someone. I would speculate that her friends are a very varied group and she is so insightful that if she would try to fix him up with someone there could be some success.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:57 pm

notarose wrote:

I don’t think anyone was as similar to Kendall, Jacqueline, Sienna, or Becca on Nick’s season as these 4 are similar to each other ... and to Sharleen IMO.
I like that and like his relationship with Sharleen. Smiley. It is proven to have longevity.

I think the thing about Nick is that because he genuinely likes/admires women and has no problem building strong platonic friendships with them, he puts a lot of emphasis on chemistry and romantic compatibility when it comes to his love life. Obviously, friendship is very important in every relationship but I get the sense that Nick is looking for a 'great love'--someone who he loves so much that, no matter what, he will never give up on that person and in return, that person will never give up on him. It's a love filled with ups and downs and excitement and passion and that's built on mutual openness, vulnerability and respect. As much as I really liked Kendall, Jacqueline, Sienne and Becca as people--and as much as I think it's possible that Nick could be content with that type of person--I do feel like Nick has been around the block long enough to sense whether a Kendall or a Becca would be able to give him the kind of love that he wants and the kind of passion that he craves in a relationship. I think Jen sort of fit the mould that you're referring to--classy, elegant, low-key, smart, beautiful and independent--but Nick always said that there was something missing with her (that fire/passion). However, I will say that I do love Nick and Sharleen's friendship and there's a part of me that will always be a little sad that they never fell in love with each other laugh out loud. But again, I do think that perhaps a part of the reason why they always had a great platonic friendship was because they seemingly never had to worry about dealing with romantic chemistry between them and could therefore just go about their lives mutually caring and respecting each other to their heart's content. At the end of the day, I just want Nick to be happy and to find whatever it is that he's looking for; and I hope that whoever Nick ends up with is someone who will love and respect him for the person that he is and won't want to change him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Sprite wrote:

I think he was so relaxed with Raven and Rachel, as he was with Corrine, because he knew he wasn't picking them. I think he genuinely liked all of them...for different reasons...but, he wasn't romantically interested in them and I really don't think any of them was even remotely a possible love interest for Nick once he met V. IMO he was into Vanessa from the get go...I mean the man kissed her right after she puked!

IMO Vanessa had a good mix of the traits Nick was looking for. To me she is the one who combined traits he admired from Rachel, Raven and Corrine, plus some of the cosmopolitan traits I think he admires about Sharleen. Unfortunately, ultimately, V may have been too emotional for him. I kind of wish at some point Sharleen would set him up with someone. I would speculate that her friends are a very varied group and she is so insightful that if she would try to fix him up with someone there could be some success.

Yeah, I agree with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 5:25 pm

New fun topic.
Only 2 weeks until the guys start posting their Bette parody.
I wonder if Kyle will play Chris Harrison at some point giggling I see a match.
Nick will be meeting Becca.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Dom_Proto/status/996075055938441219
I wonder if he will be hawk-watching her to pick up nuances for his portrayal of her rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Tue May 15, 2018 6:50 pm

mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Watching him now wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 16, 2018 3:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:Watching him now wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 1176891977

How is he doing? hi
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Watching him now wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 1176891977

How is he doing? hi

Pretty good ... he’s “co-hosting” red carpet with Nina. I’m a regular GH watcher and was pleasantly surprised to seee him on their today haha Carla from the Chew is on there today too.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 16, 2018 4:04 pm

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 3aba6f10
Source

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 16 A3e86910
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy