SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by jen689 Tue May 08, 2018 11:35 pm

nikikass wrote:I wonder if he had a visit with Andi?   I always think he still has a feeling for her and if she would want to pursue it they would get together.  My opinion of course.  
I heard an interview Nick gave a while ago. He's glad Kaitlyn chose Shawn and glad Andi chose Josh. Nick may have had "chemistry" with them during filming. Neither of them would be a good fit for Nick in real life  JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Wed May 09, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 09, 2018 12:10 am

jen689 wrote:
nikikass wrote:I wonder if he had a visit with Andi?   I always think he still has a feeling for her and if she would want to pursue it they would get together.  My opinion of course.  
I heard an interview Nick gave a while ago. He's really glad Kaitlyn chose Shawn and even more glad Andi chose Josh. Nick may have had "chemistry" with them during filming. Neither of them would be a good fit for Nick in real life. Neither of them are his "person" JMO

I think that was the Ryan Seacrest interview. He said "Andi's a great young lady and I couldn't be more thankful that she picked Josh" and then he went on to say "more thankful that Kaitlyn picked Shawn".  CMIIW
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 11:13 am

Stacia620 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I heard an interview Nick gave a while ago. He's really glad Kaitlyn chose Shawn and even more glad Andi chose Josh. Nick may have had "chemistry" with them during filming. Neither of them would be a good fit for Nick in real life. Neither of them are his "person" JMO

I think that was the Ryan Seacrest interview. He said "Andi's a great young lady and I couldn't be more thankful that she picked Josh" and then he went on to say "more thankful that Kaitlyn picked Shawn".  CMIIW

Yeah, I think Nick is long over both of those women and as the saying goes....glad he dodged that bullet...or in this case bullets. Things may have mellowed between them to a degree, but as you say, he realises these women aren't the ones for him. I will be curious to see, when he actually settles down, what type of woman intrigues him for life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 09, 2018 11:20 am

My bet is an independent woman with a career that is also highly intelligent, does charity work and has a good relationship with her family and friends. Think someone like Megan Markle.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by KayP Wed May 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My bet is an independent woman with a career that is also highly intelligent, does charity work and has a good relationship with her family and friends. Think someone like Megan Markle.

Sounds like you're describing Vanessa to me!

KayP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 10:00 pm

KayP wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My bet is an independent woman with a career that is also highly intelligent, does charity work and has a good relationship with her family and friends. Think someone like Megan Markle.

For the most part, but I think he needs someone maybe not quite so emotional as Vanessa. As much as I really like both of them, I think she may have been a little too much for him. Maybe someone a little more laid back?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 10, 2018 12:29 am

Salve, everyone. I'm keeping track with your postings, but have little time to participate. Just wanted to jump in and say that "what if" post IMO is really about NYC. Nick has many really good and close friends there (not just from BN), has had many "work relating" opportunities there too, but LA has become the comfort with the auditions being mostly located there (specially for a newbie) and the weather (I have no idea about the financial part what is more affordable). IMHO Nick has flirted with the idea to move to NYC after Andi's season, I think had he stayed with Salesforce he would have tried it there. But then with the Kaitlyn's season came new possibilities in LA , which he took as a challenge and now I believe he is honestly still "pinning" over that "leap" he never took. Not that his life in LA isn't enough stimulating or rewarding, but maybe NYC has bigger allure for a "Chicago" guy wanting to try it "big".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 12, 2018 3:36 pm

“The Bachelor’s Nick Viall, ABC entertainment reporter George Pennacchio and The Chew’s Carla Hall are all on hand for the kickoff of the Nurses’ Ball on Wednesday, May 16th. Viall and Pennachio appear as themselves. There’s no word as to who Hall will be playing.”
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting this! Nick looks soooo handsome in his tux! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
KayP wrote:

For the most part, but I think he needs someone maybe not quite so emotional as Vanessa. As much as I really like both of them, I think she may have been a little too much for him. Maybe someone a little more laid back?

No on any Vanessa types! Agree with Sprite - not so intense. You can be independent and intelligent and not intense. Think more like a Kendall Long type.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Sprite wrote:
KayP wrote:

No on any Vanessa types! Agree with Sprite - not so intense. You can be independent and intelligent and not intense. Think more like a Kendall Long type.

The only thing I enjoyed about Arie’s season is that a lot of women cast represented a different type of strong. Thinking of Seinne, Jacqueline, Becca, and Kendall. They are all highly articulate and showed the ability to  skirt drama.
In interviews Seinne, Jacqueline, & Kendall are generous in pointing out positive aspects regarding their show experience but also matter-of-fact fault Arie for poor decision making. Something specific but acknowledge some good illustrating cultivated diplomacy. They refuse to pick a side between Lauren and Becca thus walking the walk of supporting women which I see as valid in this case because IMO Arie owns the outcome.
I see them as women who are not emotionally driven - meaning all are the type to pause, think, then react in a way that aims to circumvent drama, instead aiming for a win-win. So poised yet authentic under pressure.
Love this type as a potential for Nick.  They share similarities in thinking to Sharleen who is also strong but lowkey. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 3:36 pm

I actually thought that both Rachel and Raven fit the description of "strong but lowkey" in their own right and I still believe that they were great love matches for Nick. He always seemed genuinely happy and carefree around them on the show and I thought that they brought out a version of him that was especially nice to see. However, I get the sense that Nick, being that he's a generally intense person (while also strong and independent), is looking for someone who will match him in that respect so that he can feel completely comfortable being himself in a relationship (and therefore having that 'raw relationship' that he's always wanted). For better or worse, I think in the end, he saw a lot of himself in Vanessa and was able to create the strongest, rawest and most passionate bond with her as a result. And though I don't really know if it's best for Nick to be with with someone who matches his intensity, the heart wants what the heart wants. Given that Nick is 37 years old and has had some serious relationships in the past, I get the sense that he knows what he's looking for and will one day hopefully find it. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy