SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Al Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm surprised no one else posted about this, I noticed it the first time I went through his instagram pictures.
At the beginning of November he posted this picture of him holding a rose. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a clue of some sort Imo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbA6kHkl2ou/
So he could've known he was going to be on the show as far back as the first of November or before. I definitely think he was recruited Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Just a theory but what if the Tia thing actually doesn’t play out on air or it’s really minimized? If he was the cause of early season drama why on earth would he still be there. My guess is that the drama with him and tia isn’t going to play such a huge factor as were making it out to be. If there really grooming him to be the next bachelor. I could be completely wrong but I think the tia drama isn’t going to be that big of deal when the episode air or maybe it will be and they will work through it and make him like able. Idk how but I wouldn’t doubt it. TBH none of the other guys scream next bachelor to me the only one I can see it being regardless if we like him or not is Colton. Colton could definitely be on paradise but then I honestly don’t think/see anyone the remaining guys being the next bachelor.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:03 pm

I don't think whatever did or did not occur with Tia will be shown on the show. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:47 pm

I think it has to be addressed, at least during the Men Tell All - now that everyone is aware of it.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm

@1funnyfish I suspect it may be covered via entertainment press/media rather than on the show which seems to have no problem hiding things they don't want us to know. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm in the camp that feels TPTB hand picked this dude. I'm guessing they signed him up to be cast before the "Ette" was decided upon. I can easily believe he was high on their next lead wish list. Now what to do with him?  Gotta give it to Raven as she got this party started all on her on. laugh out loud

Remember that is Raven's MO laughlaughlaugh , this is the girl who went to meet & spend night in Adam's apartment and saw him with Sarah in his lap next morning, before BIP she knew Sarah was interested in Adam, then on BIP Raven flirted with him & took him on date before Sarah arrived so she basically stole him from her friend.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Colton isn't the only option for next bachelor, Dean is free now, they could spin him as being heartbroken over Winter Games Lesly but knowing he is now ready to settle down!!! rofl

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:10 pm

The only thing IMO Dean is ready to settle down with is a blow up doll. Depending on the doll, she might be too mature for him. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 pm

i have mixed feelings about colton. i felt like tia and colton were amicable when they were on the group date because tia and caroline are still following him on ig. if things went bad, i dont think they would be still following him, maybe i am reading into it too much. i also felt like becca likes him because he had one-on-one in week 5 and she still kept him. usually one-on-one dates in week 5 means good thing. and i also felt like the producer convinced becca to still keep him so he can be set up for bip. my body is telling me two different things laugh out loud - she likes him or producer wants him to still be there and becca doesnt care about him

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm

I'll give him a meh and a pass= 50/50. Usually in action these people come across differently so until then he's like all the rest.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Don't know if it means anything or not but Colton was on IG Story 7 hrs ago.  If it was him, maybe that means that he was let go last night after the first date in the Bahamas??

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 14 2018-087

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:05 am

no (imo) he has someone running his sm for him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway