SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by itsamanda Thu May 31, 2018 4:13 am

Why would Colton be worried about Garrett? Garrett’s claims against him are fact checked because it shows his old Instagram handle liked the memes. Some articles are coming out about Colton too on how he apparently hooked up with Tia before Becca’s season but no one’s as focused on that because the Garrett situation is more alarming.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 4:21 am

itsamanda wrote:Why would Colton be worried about Garrett? Garrett’s claims against him are fact checked because it shows his old Instagram handle liked the memes. Some articles are coming out about Colton too on how he apparently hooked up with Tia before Becca’s season but no one’s as focused on that because the Garrett situation is more alarming.

True...i was just wondering if maybe he could give BIP a miss and possibly be the bach that's all ....rather have tia go on his season than have to watch a pre setup relationship on bip Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu May 31, 2018 4:50 am

I wish he turned down paradise too! I don’t think he realizes if he turned it down he might get the bachelor. Or maybe he thinks there will be no chance once the tia stuff airs. Or he’s going because he wants to pursue tia. I agree it is such a set up, it’s almost guaranteed they will be a couple or engaged by the end. I’ll be surprised if they aren’t.

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu May 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Colton is NOT going to be the next Bachelor. PERIOD. :angryemotion

Nor do I believe that he's still a virgin. Just sounds like a load of BS and I'm sick of him. hissyfit

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:45 pm

I honestly wouldn’t mind Colton being the bachelor but I doubt it will happen since Tia comes in at F4 and ruins his chances with Becca. And according to RS he’s heard that Colton isn’t to happy with Tia because of that, He said this in his column this past week. I think he definitely could have been the bachelor if he never met Tia to begin with but I doubt it will happen now. Also someone on reddit posted that her husband knew Colton in high school or college and she said that her husband said that he’s most likely is virgin because of his religion and that he’s a super nice guy.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 pm

I hope Colton doesn't give Tia a chance in BIP. I think he could've gone far if Tia didnt come back and basically beg Becca to eliminate him JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 pm

If I was Colton I wouldn’t even do BIP. Especially if he’s not thrilled about what happened with Tia. Why go on when you know she wants you and you’re not thrilled about what happened? Maybe to date someone else or because he’s thinking of maybe giving Tia a chance? If he goes on and dates someone other than Tia I can already picture her being so upset. Idk I would pass the drama and find someone in the real world. Which he should have no problem with after being on the Bachelorette.

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:11 pm

We will see how it all unfold but I am thinking that it’s not necessarily the fact that he dated Tia before that could upset Becca, because they al had that date together for the pedicure...but the level of FEELING he may still have for her. And if Becca sense that he still has feelings for her, she may feel betrayed or afraid to trust him completely with her own affections. Again, will be interesting to see how it plays out if Colton goes to BIP to meet up with Tia.... I have to say that they have amazing, like really very, very good compatibility according to their charts. So let’s see...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Astrobach wrote:We will see how it all unfold but I am thinking that it’s not necessarily the fact that he dated Tia before that could upset Becca, because they al had that date together for the pedicure...but the level of FEELING he may still have for her. And if Becca sense that he still has feelings for her, she may feel betrayed or afraid to trust him completely with her own affections. Again, will be interesting to see how it plays out if Colton goes to BIP to meet up with Tia.... I have to say that they have  amazing, like really very, very good compatibility according to their charts. So let’s see...

interesting! do you know what becca and colton compatibility looked like at all?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:43 pm

True. He could of been there even though he still has feelings for Tia. And didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to be on the show. We’ll see. But he told Becca he’s in love with her in the preview. So should be interesting. He could be over what happened and happy for Becca & Garrett at this point. Tia is a leo and Colton is a aquarius. I didn't know those were compatible signs? I thought it was the opposite

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:18 pm

@LeapofFaith , yes I do. And the truth is it’s NOWHERE as good as the other F3 and Becca does not have as good a compatibility as Tia and Colton, just saying. @Itsamanda, Leo and Aquarius are actually very compatible, Air and Fire signs, that are trine to each other. And all their personal planets are in very harmonious positions as well. ( main sign is Sun and other personal planets are Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars. )
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:32 pm

@astrobach Ohhh okay. I read on a website leo & Aquarius weren’t compatible. I’m a leo & thought I wasn’t compatible with Aquarius all this time laugh out loud. Then aren’t Becca & Colton sort of compatible because Aries is a fire sign also and he’s a air sign. Also I read on that same website aries & Aquarius are compatible. It could an inaccurate website.

itsamanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway