SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Totally off topic, but every time I just glance at this thread topic without like fully reading, I’m always like, why is there a thread devoted to Carrie Underwood here? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:49 pm

She follows him
He follows her
Both probably before he was cast
She might be at the mansion part of a group date
He's there
He also followed Dean

It's a big deal IMHO just proves how scripted and planned this show is.

I'm looking forward to his reaction when/if Tia arrives. Since Becca's ex already made an appearance, perhaps this is Plan B.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:34 am

Maybe he’ll be Graham/Frank/Bentley/Brooks 5.0...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:51 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Maybe he’ll be Graham/Frank/Bentley/Brooks 5.0...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! no no no no no no  I stopped watching Ashley's season because I hated Bentley so much! I couldn't even stick around to see him get what he deserved.  I just couldn't. He upset me so badly!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:52 am

Has the lead ever been interested in someone who is more interested in her friend? laugh out loud

I can take pretty much anything on this show, but one thing that annoys me is when the lead is interested in someone who isn't really interested in them. Ashley DeAnna etc. My first impression of Colton was hot shot, likes to be the centre of attention, so I expect him to be the big dog wanna be in the house.

According to RS one of them was recruited, I can totally see Colton being recruited as well for the Tia/Colton drama IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am

Just off the top of my head, I bet a few were recruited.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Has the lead ever been interested in someone who is more interested in her friend? laugh out loud

I can take pretty much anything on this show, but one thing that annoys me is when the lead is interested in someone who isn't really interested in them. Ashley DeAnna etc. My first impression of Colton was hot shot, likes to be the centre of attention, so I expect him to be the big dog wanna be in the house.

According to RS one of them was recruited, I can totally see Colton being recruited as well for the Tia/Colton drama IMHO.
Hmmm were Ashley and Emily friends?
This could be part of the “strange” season alluded to by TPTB.
I hope Colton was a part of that spa group date - maybe the girls will be blindfolded at one point and he can give Tia the same treatment Kevin gave Jasmine on their spa group date laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Probably nothing, but he is following one less than yesterday. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to copy instagram just yet.

https://www.instagram.com/colt3five/

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:58 pm

1 less is possible when the account has been suspended, cancelled or the "followed" person temporarily disabled the account, but it's good to be observant Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:01 pm

I agree with the consensus that he is too young. He just graduated from college (ISU) in December 2017.
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/941162534916079616

And now since he's post grad and wants to get into acting, maybe a Hallmark movie.
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/942472650860920832

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Opal wrote:I agree with the consensus that he is too young. He just graduated from college (ISU) in December 2017.
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/941162534916079616

And now since he's post grad and wants to get into acting, maybe a Hallmark movie.
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/942472650860920832

He actually went to the NFL and played, so he is not 22 fresh out of college. I actually respect when athletes go pro without a degree, but still go back and finish one.

Nick did a hallmark movie, so maybe Colton is perfect for wanna be bachelor?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm

He are some news stories on him.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20180322/nick-in-am-washingtons-colton-underwood-is-bachelorette-contestant

I wonder what Aly Raisman will say when she gets contacted by the media for a comment? This highlights his philanthropy.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/colton-underwood-bachelorette-156476

This highlights his restaurateur business.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/20160804/4th-amp-goal-grill-owned-by-colton-underwood-opens-in-washington?start=5

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+59
Billysmom
notarose
nananana
Teamee
kerriway