SELECT CONTENT

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat May 26, 2018 7:30 am

Does she have a wine glass in her hand?  Pre rose ceremony then imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:Does she have a wine glass in her hand?  Pre rose ceremony then imo

You could be right @Sundy - the pics on the website don't seem to be in chronological order. I do feel she looks upset though and we've discussed before that the contestants seem to know when they're going home (the magnets on the lapel etc) so I do think this is where she will leave. They all look like they're freezing their t*ts off in those dresses - poor things!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:56 pm

Can confirm that Cass is definitely out - saw her in Manly on the weekend. I believe she is playing for the Manly Women's Sevens rugby team so imagine she has been out for a little while.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:31 pm

catalyst wrote:Can confirm that Cass is definitely out - saw her in Manly on the weekend. I believe she is playing for the Manly Women's Sevens rugby team so imagine she has been out for a little while.

Thanks @catalyst, always good to have first-hand info. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:09 pm

She accepted me on Insta last night as well, while the rest of the F4 haven't. It might be easier for her to sneakily add followers though, as she had quite a big following to start with so it's less obvious when it goes up. Girl sure loves those butt munching bathers laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 pm

She must be really busy accepting followers as they have increased by over 1000 in the last couple of weeks. I'm getting a real fame whore vibe from her as I think she has to be buying followers.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:13 am

Agent99 wrote:She must be really busy accepting followers as they have increased by over 1000 in the last couple of weeks.  I'm getting a real fame whore vibe from her as I think she has to be buying followers.

That's interesting.  Her follower count went down by about 1000 during filming.  Maybe her subscription to a fake follower service expired while she was away and she's now renewed it?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:25 am

Wow it sounds like she was really not on the show for the right reasons. It'll be interesting to see how the show portrays her. The sleuthed photos we've seen of her doesn't show her being close with any of the other girls and I wonder if this will translate during filming. Laura was similar. She never really seemed to connect with the other contestants on the show.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:34 am

Cass seems way sweeter than I expected...

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:58 pm

She's so cute. laugh out loud She looked surprised when she saw who it was. Do they not tell the contestants who the lead is? I don't recall. Maybe in this case due to his popularity they kept it a secret.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Cass pictured on the H & A set looking "downcast". I'm getting a strong feeling TPTB totally threw her under the bus with this show.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6053779/The-Bachelors-Cassandra-Wood-looks-downcast-returns-work-extra-Home-Away.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:08 am

I hope it's because she realized the paps were around. She has a cute face, I hope she wasn't thrown under the bus but OTOH this is another scripted, contestant has met the lead on a previous occasion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
spangler
catalyst
Sundy
Agent99
LeapofFaith