SELECT CONTENT

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:More pics from the F4 to F3 rose ceremony are now up on the Matrix website.  Cassandra looks upset - definitely seems like this is where she exits IMO.

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 XzoUZlC
Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 V6A5bYI

Source

Pictured, Cassandra Wood. The Bachelor, Nick Cummins invites 4 final women to the new Mansion in Sydney, NSW . The Bachelorettes pictured are Cassandra Wood in Black dress, Brooke Blurton in dark blue dress, Brittany ? in red dress and unknown blonde in green dress . This event was a rose ceremony that left one contestant out, leaving three finalists. Host, Osher Gunsberg was also seen during the evening. Crew pictured directed the "talent" as the evenings temperature got cooler and lumber jackets were used to keep the girls warm offscreen.

LOL at the paparazzo throwing shade at the "talent"  laugh out loud

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So far Cass is getting the stage 5 clinger, Alisha is our narrator and Cat is Jen Hawke the try hard villain. Brooke getting early front runner for sure, and getting the key will put a target on her back for bitchery.

Haven't watched yet (will be working late so probably watch tonight) but I caught the bit of Cass getting upset.  Either she's a much better actress than your average H & A extra or she has real feelings for Nick.  Bloody producers totally set her up IMO.  It's going to be hard to watch her get crushed at F4.  Upset

Yep, Cass is either a fantastic actress or she has had an absolute number done on her by production. First of all casting her when she already knows Nick, and then giving her the crazy stalker edit. If it’s the latter I really feel for her, as she’s going to get all of the downsides of going on the show without any of the benefits.

Yeah they did a number on her IMO.  Screen cap of Cass from the preview - same dress as the shots of the F4 to F3 ceremony above.  She's saying "I don't know how to handle this".  This is going to get very v messy IMO.

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FYwz7Mb

Don't worry Cass, there's still Bach in Paradise!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Cass having a rough time...

Cassandra Wood has hit out at The Bachelor, insisting she's been made to look like a 'stage-five clinger' and a 'stalker'.

On Friday, the 24-year-old actress said the way the show has portrayed her has resulted in merciless bullying from fans.

In a candid interview with News Corp, Cass admitted she now struggles to watch the show and reiterated her belief that Nick Cummins was delighted to see her.

'I didn't know I would be featured this much. The first episode was pretty hard to watch because they only show certain things,' she said.

'It is not a true portrayal of me and what people are saying that I am a stage-five clinger and a stalker. It is nasty and untrue.'

Source

I had a feeling this would happen from what we saw of the filming.  It's pretty obvious to me that they've really played up the stalker/clinger storyline.  

Compared to past clingers like Jarrod or Alex, who IMO had it in their nature, I think in Cass's case TPTB have really screwed her over, using creative editing and repeating voicelines to make her look much more obsessed than she really was.  

IMO she's actually a sweet, possibly naiive girl who had genuine feelings and TPTB totally took advantage of that.  It's the risk you take of course but must suck for her right now.  I hope good things come out of this for her in the long run.

Can anyone think of someone nice we could match her with on BiP, if she was brave enough to come back....?  Hopefully there might be some diamonds amongst Ali's escapees rejects.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:Cass having a rough time...

Cassandra Wood has hit out at The Bachelor, insisting she's been made to look like a 'stage-five clinger' and a 'stalker'.

On Friday, the 24-year-old actress said the way the show has portrayed her has resulted in merciless bullying from fans.

In a candid interview with News Corp, Cass admitted she now struggles to watch the show and reiterated her belief that Nick Cummins was delighted to see her.

'I didn't know I would be featured this much. The first episode was pretty hard to watch because they only show certain things,' she said.

'It is not a true portrayal of me and what people are saying that I am a stage-five clinger and a stalker. It is nasty and untrue.'

Source

I had a feeling this would happen from what we saw of the filming.  It's pretty obvious to me that they've really played up the stalker/clinger storyline.  

Compared to past clingers like Jarrod or Alex, who IMO had it in their nature, I think in Cass's case TPTB have really screwed her over, using creative editing and repeating voicelines to make her look much more obsessed than she really was.  

IMO she's actually a sweet, possibly naiive girl who had genuine feelings and TPTB totally took advantage of that.  It's the risk you take of course but must suck for her right now.  I hope good things come out of this for her in the long run.

Can anyone think of someone nice we could match her with on BiP, if she was brave enough to come back....?  Hopefully there might be some diamonds amongst Ali's escapees rejects.

Honestly, now that Keira and Jarrod are over, I could see her working with Jarrod. I think she'd work much better with someone who would be regularly reassuring her and helping her feel more secure, which Jarrod would 100% do. As clingy as he is, he also seems to be very attentive! But the 'ette rejects remain to be seen too.

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:45 am

Cass got the shaft from the show and although she signed up to be on the show does not mean they had the right to manipulate her character. Imo, I think she wanted the opportunity to clear the air about her appearance on the show and about her feelings.
Nick should have addressed those issues with her but allowed TPTB to use her as a storyline and therefore setting her up to be bullied.?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:52 am

Idlemess wrote:
Cass got the shaft from the show and although she signed up to be on the show does not mean they had the right to manipulate her character. Imo, I think she wanted the opportunity to clear the air about her appearance on the show and about her feelings.
Nick should have addressed those issues with her but allowed TPTB to use her as a storyline and therefore setting her up to be bullied.?

Yeah I'm really feeling for the girl.  Her edit is really skewed IMO.  It annoys me that they're airing the "out takes" from her interviews - the bits where she's flustered and nervous and searching for words and obviously feeling uncomfortable.  They aren't doing that with any of the other girls.  You're totally right - the producers are bullying her IMO.  I am not OK with that!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:59 am

@Bobette do you think this could be one of the reasons the girls are being outspoken? And Britt and Soph being supportive? The show exploited her honesty and emotions. I wonder if Nick will say anything when the show ends. If he’s honorable I think he should

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:08 am

Idlemess wrote:@Bobette do you think this could be one of the reasons the girls are being outspoken? And Britt and Soph being supportive? The show exploited her honesty and emotions. I wonder if Nick will say anything when the show ends. If he’s honorable I think he should

Yes, absolutely.  And good on them if so!  I'm also wondering if the producers wanted Cass for F2 and Nick put a stop to it hence her leaving at 4.  There were rumours of him being "difficult" during filming so perhaps he finally said enough is enough, I won't do it to the poor girl.  IMO totally plausible that the original intended order was Sophie F4, Brooke F3 (setting her up for next Lead) Cass F2 (car crash television like last year with Jarrod) and then Britt F1, but they had to switch Sophie & Cass question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:49 am

Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:@Bobette do you think this could be one of the reasons the girls are being outspoken? And Britt and Soph being supportive? The show exploited her honesty and emotions. I wonder if Nick will say anything when the show ends. If he’s honorable I think he should

Yes, absolutely.  And good on them if so!  I'm also wondering if the producers wanted Cass for F2 and Nick put a stop to it hence her leaving at 4.  There were rumours of him being "difficult" during filming so perhaps he finally said enough is enough, I won't do it to the poor girl.  IMO totally plausible that the original intended order was Sophie F4, Brooke F3 (setting her up for next Lead) Cass F2 (car crash television like last year with Jarrod) and then Britt F1, but they had to switch Sophie & Cass question

See, after last night's episode I'm of a different mind. I think Nick took her to F4 to save her from some of the heartache. One of them has said previously that "timing didn't work for their previous attempt at romance" which could mean that they were dating before the producers asked him to go on the show and as a result were both cast for the show with a mutual acknowledgement that they were not officially a couple and therefore he'd decide through the show whether she was right for him. It explains her jealousy and clinginess and her getting flustered and easily worried because she thought she had him and suddenly all these other girls have caught his fancy and she's being played for a fool.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 am

My goodness... if that's true and she agreed to it, what a masochistic thing to do to yourself. I'd be a MESS! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:51 am

Surely in the background checks they would be asking things like ‘have you had any celeb hook ups’ and bingo bango it’s too delicious for tptb to resist
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:25 am

Out of boredom I check Cass instagram.... well If you ever ask her her best asset, without a single doubt in my mind she will say: my rear!

She posted 157 pictures of herself showing her bottom in a half bikini... giggling

Source

Note: I wish I ever had one like her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:36 am

HEA wrote:Out of boredom I check Cass instagram.... well If you ever ask her her best asset, without a single doubt in my mind she will say: my rear!

She posted 157 pictures of herself showing her bottom in a half bikini... giggling

Source

Note: I wish I ever had one like her

OMG. Girl really is clueless. Yes, you have an a**....so does everyone else. Put on some pants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
spangler
catalyst
Sundy
Agent99
LeapofFaith