SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 am

Max bets are currently $250 for both Britt and Sophie, which gives a max loss of $450 and $1000 respectively.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:58 am

Can someone pls tell me if Sportsbet have a deal with channel 10 or do Sportsbet rely on spoilers/inside information? Curious if Britt is def F1? Have they ever Been wrong?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 am

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls tell me if Sportsbet have a deal with channel 10 or do Sportsbet rely on spoilers/inside information? Curious if Britt is def F1?  Have they ever Been wrong?

Never.  IMO they have one or more inside sources.  It could be anyone - paparazzi, caterers, crew, make up artist, hotel staff - there would be so many people who know the result.  

It may even be TPTB themselves - who knows what kind of kickbacks they might have in place (tell us the winner so we don't lose a mint, and we'll let you place a higher bet...?).  

Sportsbet are in the business of making money - they're not going to risk losing profit just to avoid spoiling a TV show IMO. If they didn't know, the odds/max losses would be more "wishy washy".

A clear winner means they're sure, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:01 am

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe there was actually a tweet in eithe Sophie or Marty’s season from The Bachelor account that even referred to Sportsbet. Two words - In.Bed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:04 am

Sundy wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I believe there was actually a tweet in eithe Sophie or Marty’s season from The Bachelor account that even referred to Sportsbet. Two words - In.Bed.

Yeah I remember that.  TBH I think Sportsbet think the whole thing is a joke.  They probably can't believe people are willing to bet on a race which has already been run and won.  They even have a disclaimer saying the result is KNOWN - they can't lose!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:30 am

I just got shown a text message that's going around that it is Britt the intruder that wins, not original Britt, so everybody put your money on her at big odds.  Pretty bloody funny laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:35 am

SB probably sent that text themselves to entice a few more bets. This show's like a license to print their own money. BachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:58 am

Max bets all at $250. There is no way
Brooke or Sophie are
Even in contention imoBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5d7c6d10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:05 am

Are you seriously saying Brittany the intruder is f2?? Or f1?? This reminds me when Stu came in as an intruder on Sophie monks season and won dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:17 am

@LeapofFaith, original Britt is still favourite - the betting orgs seem to be taking advantage of gullible people by exploiting the fact that one of the intruders has the same name as the suspected F1.  

They make Britt 2.0s odds look like she could win so people rush to place bets. duh More bets drive the odds even lower and the cycle continues.  Note to self: see if I can buy shares in Sportsbet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:31 am

Interesting isn’t it. Might be nothing might be something. Could explain why Britt Sophie and Cass are so tight. Maybe they are F1, F3 and F4. I still suspect they are still in the order we thought though. What date do we have the intruders entering the mansion?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:38 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting isn’t it. Might be nothing might be something. Could explain why Britt Sophie and Cass are so tight. Maybe they are F1, F3 and F4. I still suspect they are still in the order we thought though. What date do we have the intruders entering the mansion?

13th April according to paparazzi photos.  Photos of Tenille's motorbike date are dated the same day, but these were only "revealed" recently - they were uploaded but apparently invisible to the public.  Seems to me that the media orgs (or TPTB) pay the paps a fee to keep some photos under wraps until after a certain time.  No idea why they hid Tenille's date though....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
LeapofFaith
spangler
Storybook
Loulou
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Bobette
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters