SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Bobette wrote:UPDATE:  Some deep diving on the SB wesbsite has yielded this:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZZBO2Zi

Source

NO RESULT eh? Suspect My spidey sense is tingling...  

What do you reckon, @Sundy, @Dirty Street Pie?  question

Cuz tha winner’s carpet and drapes don’t match and this odd could be a default? Could be there’re still trying to figure it out.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:15 pm

cantstopl We're going to need a forensic clairol colour consultant in here, STAT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:27 am

I can see the confusion as if Sophie is selected as F1 is her hair colouring blonde or black? I would say black given her hair roots? But she most probably thinks herself as a honey blonde. Could be argued either way? Has there been this situation before?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:47 am

Loulou wrote:I can see the confusion as if Sophie is selected as F1 is her hair colouring blonde or black? I would say black given her hair roots? But she most probably thinks herself as a honey blonde. Could be argued either way? Has there been this situation before?

No I don't think so.  I agree, Sophie clearly isn't a natural blonde and from the show footage she couldn't be classed as a brunette either.  The dark/light discrepancy is even more obvious post-show with that weird dark root blonde length thing she's sporting. Sportsbet would not have wanted to pay out on both blonde AND brunette so makes sense for them to void the markets. There's certainly no way that Britt could be confused for a blonde though so yet ANOTHER sign she's F2 IMO.

During filming:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MLkrOEp

Source

Post show:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QB34e0z

Source

Not blonde, not brunette.  Bronde?   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:15 am

I think we’re splitting hairs here Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

As a fellow person, who like Sophie, chooses to be blonde, I would consider both of those colours posted above as blonde rather than brunette. As far as Sportsbet is concerned, it’s her hair colour on the show that counts, and that is clearly blonde, IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:27 am

So if he picks no one surely SB would have to adjust all the betting categories? Not just the hair?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:39 am

Loulou wrote:So if he picks no one surely SB would have to adjust all the betting categories? Not just the hair?

Maybe? Or just void all categories, which might be what they've done.  It does say betting is for "entertainment purposes only" so perhaps it's unregulated and they can do whatever the heck they like.  We'll have to wait and see if these categories reappear, and/or whether they have the individual odds after the premiere.  If they don't reinstate any betting, that is highly suss IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Still no betting odds.  This seems a little suss to me. If Nick chooses no one and Ali is Bachelorette oh my! Bumpy year ahead for the franchise. Maybe that’s why they are filming BIP sooner???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 pm

I contacted Sportsbet and was advised there would be a bachelor category for betting just no date to when would b available. Im wondering given the characteristics of F1 and F2 blonde/brunette, qld/nsw and age groups if changing the odds to decrease monetary impact on SB they and tptb know will make winner obvious. Or like some r suggesting he picked no one and need to alter the winners category which will be a definite indicator.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Loulou wrote:I contacted Sportsbet and was advised there would be a bachelor category for betting just no date to when would b available. Im wondering given the characteristics of F1 and F2 blonde/brunette, qld/nsw and age groups if changing the odds to decrease monetary impact on SB they and tptb know will make winner obvious. Or like some r suggesting he picked no one and need to alter the winners category which will be a definite indicator.

bowdown A gold sleuthing star to you for contacting SB @Loulou Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Personally I don't think they care about making the winner obvious - at least they never have in the past (it's always a dead giveaway) so unless there's been some legally wrangling from Ch 10's "paranoid and controlling PR department" I'd say we'll be able to confirm F1 on night 1 as usual when they release the odds and max bets for each individual girl.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm

I’m not a betting woman but if I was, I’d put my money on Sportsbet frantically trying to figure out how they can still make millions when there is no winner.
IMO not to have a Batchelor betting category at all isn’t as suss as having one and suddenly withdrawing it ??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:58 pm

IT'S BACK.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/The-Bachelor-Australia-2018-3937231.html

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GbJCw3d
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SuZGOiG

Odds appear largely unchanged but not sure about max bets? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
LeapofFaith
spangler
Storybook
Loulou
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Bobette
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters