SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:08 am

They don’t really reflect either Sophie or Britt heavily... hope max bets give better insight.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 am

Max bets remain unchanged
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 am

Reflecting on previous seasons, had their betting odds changed by now? Or should we expect this to happen closer to the season commencing on TV?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 am

I never paid attention to Sportsbet until the season started but that’s just me.. imo it becomes more obvious from when we can start betting on the individual contestants .. but I still always like to sleuth scaps and sm etc even if for eg Sportsbet says Sophie is 1.20 :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:14 am

Odds for F1 state of residence - QLD - has been shortened again, to 3.0.  QLD is the only state to have been significantly altered (at least twice that I've noticed) in the time since filming wrapped.  Sophie is from Queensland.  Draw your own conclusions.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 T84qbsa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:What’s the latest Sportsbet odds with blonde v brunette Hugesmile

Blonde 1.75 Brunette 2.50

However, last time @Sundy checked the Max bets, the Max loss for both turned out to be almost identical.  So, no help there.  laugh out loud  I think we will get a much clearer picture when the individual odds are released, especially since both girls are in from the beginning so there'll be no messy intruder confusion like we had with Luke & Stu during Sophie's season.

I wonder what Sportsbet will do if there's no winner?  Keep all bets?  The public will like that... NOT.  The odds this year will be very very interesting, IMO, especially if we see some kind of new clause referencing what will happen in the event of no result.

I believe that if there is no winner then Sportsbet wins. People are betting on a specific girl to win, so if he chooses no one, then they pay out on no one, and keep all bets.

Just noticed something interesting on the Sportsbet page though, not sure if it was there before, on the hair colour of winner page it states “hair colour as presented in first appearance on the show” which covers them if the winner dyes her hair between the show and the announcement.

Excellent pickup @Dirty Street Pie - I hadn't noticed that wording.  And what is this: "Others on request" Can we request a new category for dark roots with blonde highlights specifically for Sophie and see what happens?  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

This is interesting too: "Age of Winner as listed in first appearance on https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor". Makes me think one or more girls have a birthday during the show and move from one category to another.   question

But yeah, "All In Betting" means one thing to me - if there's no winner, Sportsbet clean up.  :yes:

ETA:  Copying all this to the betting thread to continue discussion related to other girls not just Sophie.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:30 am

ok so what about a bet if he picks no one! have they had that yet? would be obvious if sportsbet puts that in at 1.20 laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:The above article regarding the popularity of the Bachelor states ..."It seems the reception to our newest edition is lukewarm" ...

I wonder if the Sportsbet odds for the premier have changed from 'Under or equal to 1.105 million'?

Nope.  giggling Not unless they've changed the max bets.  Bless their optimistic hearts!

The individual odds for the girls are up.  They've got Britt in pole position, but if her max bet is higher than Sophie's, Sophie may still have the lowest max loss for Sportsbet (and therefore be the likely winner).  

I haven't seen @Sundy on the boards for a while - does anyone else have a Sportsbet account?  If so, could you please check the max bets for the Britt and Sophie?  Praying Then I'll work out the max loss which will paint the full picture.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2Gga2LL
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 am

I’ve gone into Sportsbet and checked out the maximum bets for our top 4, plus the next few on the list. As of August 12 they are :

Sophie max bet = $43 max return = $193
Brooke $27 $175
Cass $25 $187
Brittany $60 $210
Rhiannon. $33. $181
Cayla. $25. $200
Urszula. $25. $250
Blair. $25. $300

So the F4 are all pretty close to each other at this point, which leads me to believe that there is no definite spoiler out there yet, and Sportsbet are basing their odds on what’s been sleuthed and DM articles, so they are hedging their bets a bit. We’ll have to keep an eye on how these change once the show starts airing.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:42 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve gone into Sportsbet and checked out the maximum bets for our top 4, plus the next few on the list. As of August 12 they are :

Sophie max bet = $43 max return = $193
Brooke                 $27                     $175
Cass                    $25                     $187
Brittany               $60                     $210
Rhiannon.            $33.                    $181
Cayla.                 $25.                    $200
Urszula.              $25.                    $250
Blair.                   $25.                   $300

So the F4 are all pretty close to each other at this point, which leads me to believe that there is no definite spoiler out there yet, and Sportsbet are basing their odds on what’s been sleuthed and DM articles, so they are hedging their bets a bit. We’ll have to keep an eye on how these change once the show starts airing.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia

LEGEND @Dirty Street Pie - Thanks!  bowdown

Really interesting odds.  IMO they know people are watching the odds to predict the winner so they're disguising Sophie with longer odds but of between her & Britt she's still the favoured F1 according to those sums.  Interesting also that the final 2 have the highest max bets so they at least know it's out of those two.  Will be interesting to see when Sophie's odds begin to shorten.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am

Here we go!! Smiley yet I’m so confused dizzy I thought the one with the lowest odds is always the winner no matter what the max bet is?? So I would see Britt as the f1? Anyway not long now till premiere Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Here we go!! Smiley yet I’m so confused dizzy I thought the one with the lowest odds is always the winner no matter what the max bet is?? So I would see Britt as the f1? Anyway not long now till premiere Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613

Lowest odds is only part of the picture @LeapofFaith - max loss is what really counts because that's how much Sportsbet stand to lose - the odds themselves can be manipulated via the max bets to give an illusion of favouritism. Anyway, look at them now:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 S1jLgvX

Maybe Sophie's Mum made a massive bet so she can afford one of those fancy houses she drools over on her Instagram?  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
LeapofFaith
spangler
Storybook
Loulou
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Bobette
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters