SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:One last thing about Chris and I’m done... I don’t recall what Arie said about Chris and Whitney after their breakup... but it’s really too bad Chris went dark on social media. He’d be able to return the favor in 6-9 mos when Arie and Lauren go kaboom.

Chris’s Instagram account is back so his social media is completely dark.

Here’s arie’s tweet in reply to MF about the breakup. There are likely additional comments elsewhere as well.

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/603988752571183104?s=21

That's the hateful statement? laugh out loud I think everyone knew that relationship was a showmance.

Chris couldn't put 2 sentences together, the segment JK did was hilarious...but I still like Chris even if I didn't enjoy his season, something about that country boy.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Diana wrote:I am only 24 and have a kid and she is exhausting (Don't get me wrong I LOVE HER) but I can't imagine having kids in my 40's laugh out loud but I love that some people do make that choice for themselves. IMO. Whatever works for you is awesome.

Try delivering twins at 48.  #whatwasIthinking.

My age did get me out of a speeding ticket, though.  My 3 year olds were in the back seat chanting mommy's getting a ticket, when the officer looked at my license, "Oh, wow" and sent me on my way.  laugh out loud

Omg. I salute you! clapping!

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:One last thing about Chris and I’m done... I don’t recall what Arie said about Chris and Whitney after their breakup... but it’s really too bad Chris went dark on social media. He’d be able to return the favor in 6-9 mos when Arie and Lauren go kaboom.

Here’s arie’s tweet in reply to MF about the breakup. There are likely additional comments elsewhere as well.

That's the hateful statement?  laugh out loud   I think everyone knew that relationship was a showmance.

Chris couldn't put 2 sentences together, the segment JK did was hilarious...but I still like Chris even if I didn't enjoy his season, something about that country boy.  
I don't think anyone said it was a hateful statement. It's about the fact that Arie consistently takes jabs at people and generally never takes the high road, but if anyone says anything bad about him it's as if they're the worst people ever and they're bullies etc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Yeah, he was throwing shade there, but honestly who didn't see that one coming.  laugh out loud  

The shade being thrown Arie's way -- about being a cowardly, immature, dishonest playboy -- can be taken in the same vein then...since everyone saw/can see it coming. IMO.

Last edited by North on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:The post about Chris and justice is still up, and TBH other people also called him out. Killing someone while being drunk is not okay but I guess that's just me.

One thing that Arie did that bother me was when he use Sean's blog to tried to reach the Christian Audience of the show.

Okay, I don't want to get into this whole Chris thing because it's not his thread. But, when he was found he had a BAC of 0%. Based on normal metabolism, it is incredibly, incredibly unlikely that he had a BAC of .08 or over when he was driving. He certainly was lucid in his 911 call. Furthermore, the victim's truck had an issue with their headlights. We just don't know all the details of the case and it is incredibly insensitive to mock someone for being arrested when you don't know the details of the case. Someone died and he used it as an opportunity to get one over on the person who got the Bachelor over him. If Chris hadn't beaten him for the Bachelor, would he have posted that (along with mocking his and Whitney's break up)? My guess is of course not. He wouldn't have given a sh*t. Also, super hypocritical since the guy has a mug shot of his own. IMO.

Oh my gosh, word to all of this. I remember there was an article somewhere recapping Bach nation responses. Literally everyone else (including Whitney, and Kaitlyn, and Andi and Becca) who all dated (or were engaged to him) were thoughtful and solemn. Wished the best for everyone and said they couldn’t comment on specifics cause they didn’t know details, just hoped for the best for Chris and sent thoughts and prayers to the family of the deseased. I remember Ben Higgins, and Sean also had nice things to say that didn’t come off judgemental or harshly (which, no small feat for those two. laugh out loud

Then ... here comes Are. Acting like a petty little 12 year old. If it hadn’t been for his slight at losing the Bach gig, he never would have posted any of that. As someone pointed out upthread, “best to keep quiet and not bully” in these kinds of situations. IMO 

My opinion and my take from that little spectacle.

What did he say that was so incriminating? Anyone remember? He hoped justice was served?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Seeking out the pic of Chris in a jumpsuit in court to repost on IG was gross. Arie is scum IMO and I admit to forgetting half of the sh!t he's done (thanks resident historian @Aria). I should just remember that he was one half of the trash BFF duo and expect nothing more, tbh. JMO.

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That's the hateful statement?  laugh out loud   I think everyone knew that relationship was a showmance.

I don't think anyone said it was a hateful statement. It's about the fact that Arie consistently takes jabs at people and generally never takes the high road, but if anyone says anything bad about him it's as if they're the worst people ever and they're bullies etc.

That's such an innocuous statement, I don't how anyone can interpret it as a jab, or as being sorry for the couple, or being anything other than shaking head back and forth, as in no, oh no, or omg no.

As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...one's feelings does affect one's intreptation of what's said.

All imo!

But, man, the things that are said on this board every single season is way worse than what any contestant has ever said about each other. And yet we judge their words.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:59 pm

How did Arie use Sean’s blog to pander to his Christian audience? Don’t think I’m familiar with that Arie-ism.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:How did Arie use Sean’s blog to pander to his Christian audience? Don’t think I’m familiar with that Arie-ism.
He wrote a post on Sean's blog around the time he was campaigning for the bachelor talking about how he was growing in his faith blah blah blah laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

That's such an innocuous statement, I don't how anyone can interpret it as a jab, or as being sorry for the couple, or being anything other than shaking head back and forth, as in no, oh no, or omg no.  

As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...one's feelings does affect one's intreptation of what's said.

All imo!  

But, man, the things that are said on this board every single season is way worse than what any contestant has ever said about each other. And yet we judge their words.  

word

I don’t see that what Arie said about them breaking up is any worst than what he’s been called, etc. already. Lauren as well. I’m sure many will have that reaction if Arie and Lauren split too.  jmo

Let me list the main one... Bekah. Some take the high road and some don’t.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:How did Arie use Sean’s blog to pander to his Christian audience? Don’t think I’m familiar with that Arie-ism.
He wrote a post on Sean's blog around the time he was campaigning for the bachelor talking about how he was growing in his faith blah blah blah laugh out loud.

A. Campaigning which time? laugh out loud

B. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud You have got to be kidding me. What a joke.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 pm

@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727