SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Diana wrote:I am only 24 and have a kid and she is exhausting (Don't get me wrong I LOVE HER) but I can't imagine having kids in my 40's laugh out loud but I love that some people do make that choice for themselves. IMO. Whatever works for you is awesome.

Try delivering twins at 48.  #whatwasIthinking.

My age did get me out of a speeding ticket, though.  My 3 year olds were in the back seat chanting mommy's getting a ticket, when the officer looked at my license, "Oh, wow" and sent me on my way.  laugh out loud

Omg. I salute you! clapping!

Understand why sometimes I'm cranky? laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud

Oh wow.. what a crock of $hit! IMO, of course. 

This guy, man.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:How did Arie use Sean’s blog to pander to his Christian audience? Don’t think I’m familiar with that Arie-ism.
He wrote a post on Sean's blog around the time he was campaigning for the bachelor talking about how he was growing in his faith blah blah blah laugh out loud.

I can't judge him on that one as only God knows the heart. Btw, I believe that Lauren is a Christian, so this topic will most likely be discussed going forward. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:31 pm

That was a very odd clip from Britt Robertson IMO.

Honestly, the vibe I got was that she thinks Arie isn’t human.  That Arie is a show pony who is not creative (her words) and just a material thing for her entertainment.

When the show pony doesn’t act on command - tell her who he picked, immediately take a pic with her, “tortures Becca K” (her words), expresses that he is worried how his life will go (show ponies don’t have feelings), she is angry that he couldn’t do anything right.

It was sort of bizarre and creepy to me.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:How did Arie use Sean’s blog to pander to his Christian audience? Don’t think I’m familiar with that Arie-ism.
He wrote a post on Sean's blog around the time he was campaigning for the bachelor talking about how he was growing in his faith blah blah blah laugh out loud.

I can't judge him on that one as only God knows the heart.   Btw, I believe that Lauren is a Christian, so this topic will most likely be discussed going forward.  Jmo.  

But didn't he tell Tia or Becca he wasn't really far along in his faith? Or, wasn't really religious? Correct me if I'm wrong here. So he grew in his faith when campaigning and then it stalled?

Not judging -- the "stalling" happens to a lot of people, happens to me with diets and exercise all the time! giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

@North I don't remember that convo and I am actually shocked they aired it. Maybe he is just getting his feet wet. Maybe the seed has been planted, but hasn't grown yet. I cannot judge where his heart is in his walk with God, but I can hope it is growing or will grow down the road. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:01 pm

alwaystulips wrote:That was a very odd clip from Britt Robertson IMO.

Honestly, the vibe I got was that she thinks Arie isn’t human.  That Arie is a show pony who is not creative (her words) and just a material thing for her entertainment.

When the show pony doesn’t act on command - tell her who he picked, immediately take a pic with her, “tortures Becca K” (her words), expresses that he is worried how his life will go (show ponies don’t have feelings), she is angry that he couldn’t do anything right.

It was sort of bizarre and creepy to me.

I think she was mad that he wouldn't tell her all the juicy details. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@North I don't remember that convo and I am actually shocked they aired it.  Maybe he is just getting his feet wet.  Maybe the seed has been planted, but hasn't grown yet.  I cannot judge where his heart is in his walk with God, but I can hope it is growing or will grow down the road.  Imo.  

@Mommyof2 Below is a link to EW's recap of Arie & Tia discussing God on their one-on-one. But still think something was discussed with Becca and her family...maybe on the hometown date. Could be wrong though...

http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-5/3/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

That's the hateful statement?  laugh out loud   I think everyone knew that relationship was a showmance.

Chris couldn't put 2 sentences together, the segment JK did was hilarious...but I still like Chris even if I didn't enjoy his season, something about that country boy.  
I don't think anyone said it was a hateful statement. It's about the fact that Arie consistently takes jabs at people and generally never takes the high road, but if anyone says anything bad about him it's as if they're the worst people ever and they're bullies etc.

That's such an innocuous statement, I don't how anyone can interpret it as a jab, or as being sorry for the couple, or being anything other than shaking head back and forth, as in no, oh no, or omg no.  

As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...one's feelings does affect one's intreptation of what's said.

All imo!  

But, man, the things that are said on this board every single season is way worse than what any contestant has ever said about each other.   And yet we judge their words.  

I have a question regarding the bolded. Did Arie post any statements regarding any of the other Bachelor breakups?...Ben, Nick, JPab? Because if he did, then I can give him a pass, but if he did not, then IMO it was shade and he was being jealous and petty. Either way, it's not going to change my opinion of the smarmy man.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:21 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:@North I don't remember that convo and I am actually shocked they aired it.  Maybe he is just getting his feet wet.  Maybe the seed has been planted, but hasn't grown yet.  I cannot judge where his heart is in his walk with God, but I can hope it is growing or will grow down the road.  Imo.  

@Mommyof2 Below is a link to EW's recap of Arie & Tia discussing God on their one-on-one. But still think something was discussed with Becca and her family...maybe on the hometown date. Could be wrong though...

http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-5/3/

Thanks for posting. He said he struggles with the existence of God due to all the friends he has lost racing. To me, his statement means he knows there is a God, but he doesn't understand His plans. The burning question, why do bad things happen to good people? That sounds like someone searching to me and I will just leave it at that. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Who is Brit? I'm not even going to waste the time Googling to see who she is. She acts like she is some big name Hollywood actress. Not an Arie superfan, but in this instance, she's the one who looks bad. Get over yourself.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud
This post on Seanie's blog was from August 2014 - yep, four years ago. This is the blog that Seanie has to keep himself relevant IMO and he evidently invited his "good friend Arie" who appeared with him on The Bachelorette to post. 

Never one to bite the hand that has fed them for over 6 years now, Seanie was only too happy IMO to appear on Arie's season of The Bachelor, with his two best assets - Cat and Samuel. 

Hopefully Arie and Lauren don't take Seanie's advice and appear on Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Family Feud, Celebrity Wife Swap, Marriage Boot Camp, Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Worst Cooks in America. Hopefully, Arie and Lauren won't agree to televise their wedding like the Lowes, complete with tacky boudoir photo sessions, a grown-sexy theme and and a consummation countdown clock. Arie can afford to bite the hand that momentarily fed him and support his queen without all that mess IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727