SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:14 pm

I think the point is, there are a lot of people out there that are past their late 20's still and are still single. 
There are also people that manage to be independent and successful without the benefit of education. 
There are also people that are in both categories.  
The bottom line is when the right person comes into your life things click. 
And then--you can still end up divorced years later, because marriage is a lot of work. 
Practically anyone can get married, but not everyone can make it work and be happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the point is, there are a lot of people out there that are past their late 20's still and are still single. 
There are also people that manage to be independent and successful without the benefit of education. 
And then--you can still end up divorced years later, because marriage is a lot of work. 
Practically anyone can get married, but not everyone can make it work and be happy.

Great post Kasha! :claphands clapping!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:29 pm

I apologize if this was already posted....it’s a couple days old so I could have missed it! 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 4c75c410

@juliewaxman

Oops! I meant to post this in the FAN FORUM. Sorry y’all!

Last edited by sanlee088 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the point is, there are a lot of people out there that are past their late 20's still and are still single. 

Great post Kasha! :claphands clapping!

Agree. Statistics aside I do think people who wait for marriage and especially family it is because they want to feel that they are truly ready, they have met the right person and that being single no longer works as the desired lifestyle. All the ducks in a row.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:38 pm

I must've missed the part about Arie being a HS dropout. That surprises me.

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I can understand that. Now the dream of owning a home for first time home buyers is quickly evaporating, trying to save money for a down payment, the cost of a wedding, and everything else life throws at you, more and more are waiting to get married, wanting everything first.

That's why I always say, shill till your heart's content! If Lauren is going to work with Arie, she might get her r/e licence and they can both do very well if they work at it. Or she can shill, or go back to a sales executive, or model or all of the above. They can live a comfortable life just from shilling alone.

The opportunities this franchise brings are endless if they are smart about it as we have seen from past contestants.
I completely agree. Heck other past contestants are full of shilling and then the actual couples get more opportunities as well. Look at Sean/Catherine. There were honeymoon pics, others get paid for pics that they put out there as well. I think this couple should take advantage of all opportunities that they get through the show and love that they are sharing their obvious love with us the viewers. So nice to see. all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Jennifer Lawrence dropped out of middle school.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:55 pm

mindless wrote:*edit* Arie is a high school graduate. I also think there's a big difference between an unmarried 30-something who's been in long-term relationships that simply didn't pan out, or is in a long-term relationship currently, just not married, and a 30-something who's mostly been casually dating people he didn't even consider "marriage material". JMOAA.
The bolded is my husband, yet he is now married to me for nearly 30 yrs. I say that there is never a "proper" time to get married.....just the right time for that person, no matter when that is. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I apologize if this was already posted....it’s a couple days old so I could have missed it! 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 2 4c75c410

@juliewaxman

Oops! I meant to post this in the FAN FORUM. Sorry y’all!

I didn't see that one. Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Jennifer Lawrence dropped out of middle school.

But kasha, IMHO, Arie is no Jennifer Lawrence. rofl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:@XQZME
I think it could also be a regional thing. It could also be a matter of how much the person has in school loans. 
Neither of my brothers(doctors) had children until out of residency. That was a long time ago.  Even now on the east coast(NYC), many are not marrying until late 20's or 30's and having children easily into their 30's.  The mindset of those I know is they are so underwater with loans, they can't think of settling down until they have some kind of regular income.

I agree. When I was dating my DH, he sat me down and told me the amount of debt he was currently paying off. At one point he was over $200,000 in debt, but at the time we were dating, it was down to $118,000. I think he was very nervous to tell me that bit of information and my response was, "okay." laugh out loud I wasn't shocked about it in the least knowing that most physicians are deep in debt from many years of schooling. He told me when the debt was over $200,000, it physically made him ill to think about it. I think it is safe to say that he doesn't like to be in debt. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:My son is 35 yrs old, well educated and not married. There's nothing wrong with him. He dated someone for 13 yrs (15yrs old at the time) and they decided to split. I was devastated, but was encouraged by friends and family better now than later with children. He has a lovely g/friend dating for 3 yrs.

There are people like Arie, IMO who just didn't find the one and IMO it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with people who aren't married in their 30's.

There are so many random pap pics out there where it's clear to me, he is in love and very happy and I'm a firm believer that every one deserves love regardless of their past. Love changes people, from a personal experience, I've seen it happen many times with others.

Very well said. I totally agree. I'm glad your son knew better than to have children if he knew she wasn't the one. I'm sorry for your pain because I know you had to have been close to her after all those years. Hopefully this new one is the one and he is happy the rest of his days. ; )

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727