SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 am

Arie didn’t graduate high school? Wow. Good thing he had his family name and built in money to fall back on. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, Jennifer Lawrence dropped out of high school. That’s a huge exception. So did a lot of your standard Walmart Greeters and McDonalds employers... unless those jobs also require a high school diploma nowadays. Wouldn’t be surprised if they did.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:53 am

Not positive, but I thought he said on the show that he barely graduated from high school, not never.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 am

@grace8136 That’s correct!  He joked about barely finishing high school in a conversation with Sienne.

In describing Arie’s HT date with Krystal, AZcentral.com said this:
They toured his alma mater Desert Mountain High School, and saw the principal's office.
Source

Arie graduated from Desert Mountain HS  in 2000, according to Wiki.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 am

Happy 2nd thread! 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 1710264613

@grace8136 @alwaystulips you guys are correct Smiley I remember him mentioning "barely graduating high school" in an ITM during his time with Sienne at the group date cocktail party ep 2. I rewatched that part and his exact words were "She went to Yale. I barely graduated high school and worked at Pizza Hut" laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:57 am

So are we taking Krystal's word as truth now I see. LOL

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:00 am

@LiboLRC laugh out loud

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Giphy
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:47 am

LiboLRC wrote:So are we taking Krystal's word as truth now I see. LOL

The quote about his alma mater was from an Arizona news outlet reporting on their date, not Krystal.

@TheWrongReasons, thanks for rewatching that part of Epi 2!  That was a cute ITM. Smiley

Last edited by alwaystulips on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:48 am

While "alma mater" is typically used to indicate an educational institution from which one has graduated, it can also be used to indicate an institution that a person only attended.

Wouldn't be surprised if Arie had graduated but I definitely wouldn't use him as the poster child for honesty. He isn't exactly a beacon of truth...that one. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:57 am

I’m not saying he’s a beacon of truth.  I’m saying he graduated.  It’s cited in several places, and he said it on the show.  Why would he lie about that? no idea
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:04 am

Also In Arizona you need a Highschool diploma to work as an agent, although rules changed, For Example I think neither In Virginia or Washington you don't need highschool, but in Jersey you need atleast two years in college.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:06 am

alwaystulips wrote:I’m not saying he’s a beacon of truth.  I’m saying he graduated.  It’s cited in several places, and he said it on the show.  Why would he lie about that? no idea

I think there may be some confusion. Krystal said he told her he didn't graduate from HS. Were you saying that the AZ news stations said he did?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:23 am

alwaystulips wrote:I’m not saying he’s a beacon of truth.  I’m saying he graduated.  It’s cited in several places, and he said it on the show.  Why would he lie about that? no idea

Sure, that's cool. I don't have a strong opinion either way about Arie's educational history. I thought he was joking on the show about "barely graduating from H.S." Was just stating my opinion about his overall truthfulness and honesty.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727