SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Amberish Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud

Pandering? Seriously?

Pandering to Sean's audience and fanbase, yes. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 2498057887

I don't see it that way and confident it's likely Sean encouraged sharing his story for Arie -or anyone posting similarly - benefits Sean.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Amberish wrote:

How did Arie burn Courtney? don't get that part.

Did you listen to RS’s podcast? Even Arie admitted to her that he hurt her and she’s given him more chances then he deserves. She wanted there to be more between them time and time again, and he dragged her along, burning her along the way. Most recently being when he notoriously took the Bach gig in September. Courtney says at the time, they were spending a ton of time together and she felt, they were really close to becoming a couple for real.

Of course, I did. But how did he burn her? She said what? No, she didn't.

She said he hurt her by not returning her at-the-moment affection, but it's not as if he ever led her on. Moreover, she said she's a big girl and she gets it. I hope we do, too.

Courtney even said what-her-name, that other girl he had dated last year, should have asked the right questions instead of assuming the relationship was more than it ever was. But, she is young and didn't know better.

Dating is dating.

Insofar as Arie and Becca, it appears that he is saying from the get-go he recognized he made a mistake --- by proposing to anyone given his state of confusion. His words. And now we know Becca is so broken that she's unable to travel the world in search of her own love story --- oh, wait a minute --- she is so must not be so broken up.

(In retrospect, had Melissa Rycroft not had her long-term love waiting in the wings after Jason, I expect she, too, might have done as Becca is.)

We know from every successful Bachelor show couple that it is only AFTER the season ends and the excitement fades do the couples actually fall in love. Sean and Cat, too!

Again, I'm hopeful for an Arie and Lauren bachelor wedding. Not an extravagant miniseries like Jason's, but something similar to Sean and Cat's. Perhaps in September? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 4256136633

bowdown I agree You need to come over to the fan thread. laugh out loud Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Clarification: 
Per site rules: Stay on topic. Ensure you are posting within the topic of the thread. 
fan rulesThe conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic such as other contestants or couples, will be deleted. 

Note the difference between the two threads. This is a discussion not a fan thread. 
Let's try to stay on the topic.
Those concerned about the topic veering off to other cast please keep in mind this week this thread has discussed at length Arie and Lauren and brought in the following other cast :Chris S., Trista/Ryan, Courtney, Sean/Cat, Peter(all season) and many, many more. 
If it is ok to an extent to bring in one cast person, IMO it is ok for others. 
If members would like to veer the discussion back to topic at hand that is always appreciated. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud

Pandering? Seriously?

Pandering to Sean's audience and fanbase, yes. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 2498057887

I didn't find Arie's article to be pandering to Sean's fans.  He could have been very vague about it, but he gave several examples of how other Christians were showing kindness and love to him.  One gave him a Bible, another posted a nice comment on FB and quoted a Bible verse.  Apparently, those moments really had an impact on him.  Those are the moments we remember most in life...random acts of kindness from others.   Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but Arie and Lauren are interviewed by Ryan Seacrest.  

@Mommyof2, thanks for posting this interview.  I just had a chance to listen and enjoyed it!  The funniest part was when Ryan’s cohost asked why it took Arie so long to leave during the breakup.  *dead air* Then, hesitatingly Arie said in a low voice, “well, um, well, um, there’s some production involved in that”.  Ryan moved on so fast to another topic, it made my head spin.  Priceless.     rofl

Thank you, L. Frank Baum for saying it best: “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.” laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:

laugh out loud

Pandering? Seriously?

Totally confused by this. 
Definition of pandering: as a verb-to do or provide what someone wants or demands even though it is not proper, good, or reasonable.
as a noun- a) a go-between in love intrigues b) someone who caters to or exploits the weaknesses of others
I can't see how the word applies. 
Is Arie pimping out Sean? speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but Arie and Lauren are interviewed by Ryan Seacrest.  

@Mommyof2, thanks for posting this interview.  I just had a chance to listen and enjoyed it!  The funniest part was when Ryan’s cohost asked why it took Arie so long to leave during the breakup.  *dead air*  Then, hesitatingly Arie said in a low voice, “well, um, well, um, there’s some production involved in that”.  Ryan moved on so fast to another topic, it made my head spin.  Priceless.     rofl

Thank you, L. Frank Baum for saying it best: “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.” laugh out loud

Ikr? Cough ***Production*** cough cough laugh out loud rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Pandering? Seriously?

Definition of pandering: as a verb-to do or provide what someone wants or demands even though it is not proper, good, or reasonable.
as a noun- a) a go-between in love intrigues b) someone who caters to or exploits the weaknesses of others

Why not. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Pandering? Seriously?

The verb laugh out loud.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Arie likes to blame tptb for everything make him go back they made him propose to becca because they wanted an engagement why could he not say no what was he afraid they would sue him arie just has no backbone jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:12 pm

whit90 wrote:Arie has stated that he will not be doing any other reality shows. I think most couples do them for the money and Arie does not need that. JMO
Do not forget this will ultimately depend on what Lauren wants to do as well. I could see them having a great time doing some reality show together. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:30 pm

2pop Whew, what a fun day on this thread!

My bet is that Sean prays for Arie and hopes he will find the answers he's looking for. That's the kinda guy Sean is, from what I've seen of him. They seem to like and respect one another. If Arie is seeking to know God, then more power to him. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727