SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I thought it was pretty cool.

Eye thought it was pretty cool too. Eye would love to be able to do that with my godchild’s beautiful blue eyes. ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 4256136633
Eye sea where you are coming from - blue eyes look beautiful through this feature and hazel with speckle (or is it freckle? laugh out loud)? Lovely as well. Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 pm

He loves her eyes apparently, so it's a sweet gesture especially if he paid to have someone take it for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 pm

I thought they were taking a SM break? When does the break start? After Europe? laugh out loud

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:I thought they were taking a SM break? When does the break start? After Europe?
Imo When they’re filming couples therapy because no sm is allowed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I thought they were taking a SM break? When does the break start? After Europe?

rofl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He loves her eyes apparently, so it's a sweet gesture especially if he paid to have someone take it for her.
I think it’s super sweet, too :yes:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:19 pm

He notices the little things about her, the speckle in her eye, which I think is sweet, which lines up with Arie being a romantic. Jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Alanna wrote:

Unless they changed the rules you totally can use social media while there so we’ll have to wait even longer. laugh out loud

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 87b72b10 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 86669110 ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 pm

I feel the urge to go on a grand apology tour in every other couple thread for everyone else I’ve disrespected. laugh out loud These two take the cake.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:36 pm

littlereddress wrote:I disagree.  I think if Lauren rejected him he would have gone back to his life.  Coutney, Syndey, a new girl, whoever would have wanted him.  I think he would have found new girls interested him after  his time on the bachelor.  I just don't buy it that it was because Lauren was willing to take him back.  I think he new he and Becca were not meant to be in the long  run.  JMO.  I don't think he would have been lonely every night. You can despise the dude but he seems to do well with women.  I just don't buy it.  JMO.

Definitely, he would have ended things with Becca. However, when he could, which would have been after the ATFR, he'd be pursuing Lauren --- because, the man is in love with Lauren and not Becca.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Amberish wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I disagree.  I think if Lauren rejected him he would have gone back to his life.  Coutney, Syndey, a new girl, whoever would have wanted him.  I think he would have found new girls interested him after  his time on the bachelor.  I just don't buy it that it was because Lauren was willing to take him back.  I think he new he and Becca were not meant to be in the long  run.  JMO.  I don't think he would have been lonely every night. You can despise the dude but he seems to do well with women.  I just don't buy it.  JMO.

Definitely, he would have ended things with Becca. However, when he could, which would have been after the ATFR, he'd be pursuing Lauren --- because, the man is in love with Lauren and not Becca.
I very strongly disagree. The man is in love with himself imo. Just like 99% of these dudes they dig up to castimo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm

If my DH paid to do something like this, I would find it incredibly romantic and special. It reminds me of the day he proposed to me, it was very low - key and private, but before he presented me with the ring and a dozen red roses, he had made a scrapbook of all our dates together...pictures, concert stubs, and other special mementos. He told me that he worked on it for weeks and mostly in his car (when I was visiting him) in order to keep it a secret. laugh out loud I was so touched.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727