SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:43 pm

The man barely knows Lauren.*IMO* Even after months of trying, all he's been able to come up with to explain their soulmate level of connection is that speckle in her eye. Courtney tried so damn hard and could only come up with their shared disgust of slippers. This is 99% lust and infatuation and 1% desperation, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 am

I'm not sure how we know that all he's been able to explain his love for her is the speckle in her eye since we were not privy to all their conversations, only what TPTB decide to show, nor do we know what they've been talking about since.

However it's obvious to me by the way he has been treating her with very visible PDA that he is in love. As far as Courtney or anyone else, IMO they could have tried all they wanted, too bad they didn't get it, he was not in love with any of them, he said so. He didn't promise them anything, no proposal, for Courtney no long term relationship, he didn't even say ILY to any of them, however they stuck around hoping. Why? There must have been something about him they wanted.

To me, this isn't any different than any other couple after the FR out and about and paps doing what they can for pics while the couples laugh and smile knowing the paps are around. There are thousands of pics like that over the years. Am I suppose to think the paps are called for all those contestants too?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:03 am

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Of course, I did. But how did he burn her? She said what? No, she didn't.

She said he hurt her by not returning her at-the-moment affection, but it's not as if he ever led her on. Moreover, she said she's a big girl and she gets it. I hope we do, too.

Courtney even said what-her-name, that other girl he had dated last year, should have asked the right questions instead of assuming the relationship was more than it ever was. But, she is young and didn't know better.

Dating is dating.

Insofar as Arie and Becca, it appears that he is saying from the get-go he recognized he made a mistake --- by proposing to anyone given his state of confusion. His words. And now we know Becca is so broken that she's unable to travel the world in search of her own love story --- oh, wait a minute --- she is so must not be so broken up.

(In retrospect, had Melissa Rycroft not had her long-term love waiting in the wings after Jason, I expect she, too, might have done as Becca is.)

We know from every successful Bachelor show couple that it is only AFTER the season ends and the excitement fades do the couples actually fall in love. Sean and Cat, too!

Again, I'm hopeful for an Arie and Lauren bachelor wedding. Not an extravagant miniseries like Jason's, but something similar to Sean and Cat's. Perhaps in September? ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 4256136633

Alrighty. We are most definitely going to have to agree to disagree. Courtney said she cried and cried after Arie took the Bach gig. You could even tell in her voice how hurt she still was when talking to RS. She said herself that Arie told her she constantly gave more chances than she should. Sounds like a woman who was hurt by the careless actions of this man to me.

As for your other points, no doubt these couples fall in love (if the fall in love) after filming. And I feel like a broken record, but i don’t think anyone is angry at Arie for changing his mind or being confused in a confusing situation. It’s not what happened. It’s how it happened. It’s his emotional cheating, his changing stories, his vague timelines, his bs excuses (ie: he filmed the breakup for Becca so she could get the Ette gig, give me a break. What a martyr. Rolling Eyes). It’s the gross socks IG pics while he was engaged to someone else, the fact he chose New Years to contact Lauren (traditionally a “couples” holiday) while he was engaged. The fact that he told Becca he was only contacting her for closure. I could go on and on.

I could give a crap that he decided Becca wasn’t the one for him and he thought he made a mistake. Good for him for being with the person he wants to be with (for now). It’s everytjing else. He’s just... not my cup of tea and I find him gross.

Let me tell you why I'm right. *IMO*

Courtney said, she cried because Arie was no longer available. Not that she was in love with him. Not that she was in a committed relationship with him. But because the two --- both single, both in their 30s and both wanting to marry and have children --- were getting along so well working on a flip together, that in the course of spending ALL that time together working on the flip, discussed the POSSIBILITY of trying to be a couple. They didn't become the couple, Instead, they talked about the possibility. There is a difference.

Then, Arie became the bachelor, fell in love with Lauren. Courtney, knowing Arie was no longer a possibility, cried, because she's alone and the option of trying to be a couple with Arie was gone. She then begins helping her friend, Arie, by counseling him about what to do next. She tells him to get the Neil Lane ring and propose to the Lauren, which he did.

Nope IMO, still just your opinion. We are all probably partially right and partially wrong. That tends to be how the world works IMO.
mindless wrote:LOL at Arie's latest IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bge9lWXFeo-/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

Is there something beyond trying too hard? Because that's what Arie is doing, IMHO.

This is the most exciting thing you can find to do in Barcelona? Now I am just mad, these two are so selfish and stupid that they waste time in Spain taking pictures you can get at the optometrist. IMO, what a waste of a great vacation. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure how we know that all he's been able to explain his love for her is the speckle in her eye since we were not privy to all their conversations, only what TPTB decide to show, nor do we know what they've been talking about since.

*snipped*

Lol, they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. dizzy
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 am

sanlee088 wrote:Lol, they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. dizzy

But that's basically every couple that comes from the show when the season wraps.  There are some that fan one or both, some that like the couple, some that don't, and some that simply just don't care.  That's why we have general threads and fan threads.  So people can discuss and be happy in what suits them best.  They are not some special snowflakes here.  Nor IMO are they getting worse or harsher criticism than any other couple, and honestly, based on how things went down, IMO they're lucky it's not worse than it is.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:37 am

snipped
stuckinsc wrote:
mindless wrote:LOL at Arie's latest IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bge9lWXFeo-/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

Is there something beyond trying too hard? Because that's what Arie is doing, IMHO.

This is the most exciting thing you can find to do in Barcelona? Now I am just mad, these two are so selfish and stupid that they waste time in Spain taking pictures you can get at the optometrist. IMO, what a waste of a great vacation. All JMO.

They’ve been to Parc Guell, La Sagrada Familia, the Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter, riden a  motorscooter, been to at least one Spanish bakery, gelato shop and local jewelry store.

Those are the things we know about which A&L have posted in IG stories. They’ve probably done more.  

I think they are definitely touring the city and having a fabulous vacation taking advantage of the local culture. It looks that way to me anyway.  Good for them!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:44 am

Lauren has pretty unique eyes, the palest light grey and light amber, with some brown specs.

The image itself is quite spectacular as well. Looks like it was taken in Barcelona at irisfoto.de.

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 28753413_1474712452640274_2945716857698516992_n

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:44 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Lol, they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. dizzy

But that's basically every couple that comes from the show when the season wraps.  There are some that fan one or both, some that like the couple, some that don't, and some that simply just don't care.  That's why we have general threads and fan threads.  So people can discuss and be happy in what suits them best.  They are not some special snowflakes here.  Nor IMO are they getting worse or harsher criticism than any other couple, and honestly, based on how things went down, IMO they're lucky it's not worse than it is.

JMO

Right you are. yes IMO I was responding to GA’s question. First they post too much on SM. Then, Arie posts the eye picture and that’s all he has to explain his love about her and that’s all they have to post while in Barcelona? They’ve posted many other things they have done, but it hasn’t been brought here on the general threads. It’s confusing me! That’s why I said they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. I should have put IMO after it. Sorry!

Last edited by sanlee088 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 am; edited 4 times in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:48 am

Aria wrote:The man barely knows Lauren. Even after months of trying, all he's been able to come up with to explain their soulmate level of connection is that speckle in her eye. Courtney tried so damn hard and could only come up with their shared disgust of slippers. This is 99% lust and infatuation and 1% desperation, IMO.

One word. Editing.

Arie said in one of their interviews during the media rounds that they had some really good conversations and fun moments that were left on the editing room floor, but of course all the viewers saw was, "Wow" and "I love that." laugh out loud I guess the power of editing really works. ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:The man barely knows Lauren. Even after months of trying, all he's been able to come up with to explain their soulmate level of connection is that speckle in her eye. Courtney tried so damn hard and could only come up with their shared disgust of slippers. This is 99% lust and infatuation and 1% desperation, IMO.

One word.  Editing.  

Arie said in one of their interviews during the media rounds that they had some really good conversations and fun moments that were left on the editing room floor, but of course all the viewers saw was, "Wow" and  "I love that."  laugh out loud   I guess the power of editing really works.  ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 3806527698

Not only that but they have made fun of themselves numerous times on SM with WOW and I LOVE THAT. If that was really all they said on the show, why mention it? JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:52 am

I think many are taking this eye thing so wrong. People have mentioned the speck in her eye over and over. To me Arie is just showing people. What it takes mere seconds to take the picture. Not hours of wasted time. After watching the last couple episodes over and over this weekend. I have picked up many little clues that convinces me TPTB ran with a story line of this break up for some time. First they knew from the beginning Becca was a fan favorite. So they were watching her for the next Bachelorette. When Arie started having a connection with Lauren. But Lauren was fearful of being hurt. That became her storyline. I've seen this in the past with Emily, DeAnna and Trista. At the FRC after Lauren tells him "you're the man I've been looking for my entire life". Arie starts shaking his head no. Right away when I first saw that I thought there's your clue. But why, to me it was him telling himself I don't want to do this. Then at the car he says "All I wanted to do is tell Lauren I Love her not goodbye. Then if you listen to Chris Harrison when he talks about the breakup he says just mere weeks of getting engaged. But when Arie is talking to Becca about breaking up. And how he still had feelings for Lauren the entire time. That has to much of a storyline to it to me. As he said vertually the same to Lauren. When Arie goes to talk to Becca to break up. Right away there is a coldness there in their body language. He hugs her at the greet but no kiss. It is worth watching things in slow motion. You can pick up so much. When Arie goes to see Lauren she opens the door with the biggest smile on her face but you don't see all that in real time. One other note on the timeline. Arie called on New Years. Was it to hear Lauren's voice to ring in the New Year. If it had been a month and a half before they saw each other. There were Christmas swags hanging in the windows of her parents home.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 am

rosefever wrote:Lauren has pretty unique eyes, the palest light grey and light amber, with some brown specs.

The image itself is quite spectacular as well. Looks like it was taken in Barcelona at irisfoto.de.

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 28 28753413_1474712452640274_2945716857698516992_n

What a cool and unique experience! Good for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727