SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:44 am

eirekay wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:I know every one is down on Arie and his decision. But (JMO) it is all in the filming. Here is my take. Arie knew all along he wanted to pick Lauren. The voice of reason drama (TPTB) needed to come up with a back up plan. And since they knew that Becca was a very popular choice for a Bachelorette they came up with this idea. (Repeat a Jason) but in a different way. Jason broke up with Melissa on live tv. Which did not go over very well. So they come up with plan 2 record the break up. But to not have Becca know anything they plan a weekend get together. When Arie greets Becca he only gives her a kiss on the cheek. That should of been the first clue to anyone that things weren't going so well. Especially when you are engaged. Another clue was Becca saying she's in Michigan and he's in AZ so they haven't had a lot of time together. At the final rose you hear Arie vo say I only wanted to tell Lauren I love her not goodbye. Clue again. Now fast forward to ATFR. By this time Becca knows she is the next bachelorette. So she doesn't go to hard on Arie. But wait a minute all of a sudden after Arie and Lauren are away out of sight. CH announces Becca as the next bachelorette. So out comes all the stage crew, flowers lights etc.. Oh but wait here is a large screen of the mansion. Hmmm That takes time to have made up. I don't recall that ever being present in any of the past shows. Also some of the bachelor's. So they would of had to of been contacted prior to get them on the show. I would say chances are there was enough rumor mill out there that some guys contacted the show. So it all makes sense TPTB planned it all. Once they knew for sure Arie was going to pick Lauren. The tight body language at her parents house speaks volumes. But what I have not figured out is the difference in filming clips at the door. Splice and dice shall we say. When they greet Lauren's head is to Arie's left. But once inside it is on the right of his head. And her arm placements are different as well. It could be they just needed a better camera angle. I suspect maybe a kiss took place because she knew he had broken up with Becca at that point. And as they walk into the living room they have their arms around each other. All of this is jmo.
 BOLDING added by me.

So what you are saying is that you think Arie proposed to Becca, slept with Becca multiple times over 7-8 weeks, professed his love to her, encouraged her to move to AZ and talked about houses, albeit at the behest of TPTB, all the time knowing he was going to dump her? Wow!  If that really what took place, that would, IMO, make Arie toe jam.

Just curious, at what point do you think Lauren was in one the whole thing?  

I have no problem in agreeing that Becca knew she was Bachelorette prior to AFTR part 1 or part 2, perhaps even weeks before airing.  There were contracts to be arranged, fittings to be had, the works, so no dispute there.

No I do not think Lauren or Becca were in on it. They were kept in the dark for the drama purposes. Arie probably wasn't even aware of the direction the show was going to take. Till a much later date. Even possibly after the FR.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

ad - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:53 am

Ok as I said I believe there was a story line JMO. I believe I found where they took it from. And as the weeks went by and Arie's love for Lauren grew things began to take place. They TPTB obviously knew way before February. Because they had to have things in place for the guys and the screen to be made. I was rewatching the earlier episodes and found this. In the bowling episode which I believe is episode 5. At the cocktail party Arie takes Lauren aside for some private time. So they do 21 questions about each other. Arie asks Lauren what is your fear in doing this. Lauren's response "I'm afraid of falling for you and you picking someone else". She then asks Arie what about you. Arie's response was he was afraid of picking the wrong person for him. And there my friends is the story line. The story line isn't always spelled out to us in words. But in this case it was. JMO

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I am answering both down here.  IMO, when it was announced that Becca was the F1, the board addoration grew for both Becca and Arie.  Then from the moment it was spoiled that there was a switch, the board itself drastically switched to being like another poster said, about 90% against Arie.  I just have a really hard time trying to figure out why....yes, I know that he switch, BUT he did it to follow his heart.  I don't think that anyone, especially me can say 100% that we know EXACTLY why and what happened.  Because of that, I choose to NOT be negative which is IMO a HUGE waste of time and energy.  I think that Lauren and Arie are getting so many negative comments bordering on bullying on SM and other areas.  It so sad that this couple has to deal with that crap and negativity where ever they go.  IMO, it's their lives....they don't live in my back pocket so I am not thinking that their choices are affecting me much.  Therefore, I am not going to waste my time and energy being so negative and brutal to people that are in love and living their lives.  Some of the comments on SM are absolutely redicilous and definately stretching the bullying boundaries IMO.  It's really too bad that a couple that has found love needs to be berated and treated like crap.  I know they signed up on the show, but seriously.....why the constant negative bombardment on SM and other boards and comment areas.....ALL IMO
I read back some of the older topics, and it appears people got heavily invested in the wrong relationship. Becca getting that first 1 on 1 and very strong proof of the F1 probably helped with that process. I personally didn't know the F1 until the very end, and I barely noticed Becca until the hometown date. What I found endearing is that Lauren really fell head over heels in love with Arie, and that it was mutual. So a lot of the hardcore negativity seems to stem from people who had their heart broken because they fell in love with a relationship that simply wasn't meant to be. ALL IMO.

There was also a shift in attitudes right before things went south, so I suspect Arie did something that triggered a certain group of very unforgiving people. ALL IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:11 am

Just me personally, I did not invest in any of Arie’s couplings. My dislike of #Liars is from each of their individual actions and then strengthened by how they have acted as a couple. IMO.

I hope they stay together, it protects other people from dating them. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:27 am

Also chiming in to say I never invested in Arie and Becca. I never cared much for Arie to begin with, and I thought Arie and Becca’s first date was dull as dishwater. At the time I was spoiled she was F1, too.

I don’t care for Lauren and Arie primarily because of who they are showing me they are, their post filming actions with each other. The running around, the changing stories, the lying. The self important delusional behavior they display at times, IMO. It has seriously nothing to do with Becca at this point. JMO. Can only speak for myself.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just me personally, I did not invest in any of Arie’s couplings. My dislike of #Liars is from each of their individual actions and then strengthened by how they have acted as a couple. IMO.

Can I ask.....what is it that Lauren done that is so unforgivable. I just fail to see it. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

JMO, but opinions are going to like something, not like something or be in that vast grey area. 
Unless it's a new topic of discussion on the couple, it's doubtful opinions are going to change and will simply be rehashed. And rehashed. And rehashed. JMO
TGIF all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am

I was never invested in any of these pairings either. Simply because even during filming, I couldn't help thinking that all these gorgeous young women could do so much better than this IMO washed-up playboy. And that includes Lauren. Arie deserves a Courtney at best. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 am

mindless wrote:I was never invested in any of these pairings either. Simply because even during filming, I couldn't help thinking that all these gorgeous young women could do so much better than this IMO washed-up playboy. And that includes Lauren. Arie deserves a Courtney at best. JMO.

Arie and Courtney... like Jared and Ashley... are end game imo. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just me personally, I did not invest in any of Arie’s couplings. My dislike of #Liars is from each of their individual actions and then strengthened by how they have acted as a couple. IMO.

Can I ask.....what is it that Lauren done that is so unforgivable.  I just fail to see it.  Thanks.

Because you asked.

1. I dislike her politics.
2. When asked about having a second engagement, she said it was Fake News. I hate that phrase and people who use it bug me.
3. When she broke her previous engagement she tried to keep the ring. If you leave the man, you leave the ring. JMO.
4. Having a "Not Your Bride" party after ending the engagement is tacky, again IMO.
5. From her SM posting she seems vapid, but this is quiet true for many in BN, not just her.
6. When Arie called she talked to him and had discussion before he broke up with his girlfriend. IMO, saying anything more than call me when and if you are single is shady and disrespectful.
7. Her SM postings during the season to me were rubbing salt in the wound of the breakup to me.
8. Saying Arie handled everything perfectly, when she didn't bother to actually watch what he did or even talk to Becca herself. She has no idea how Arie handled it.
9. Getting engaged at the AFTR in front of Becca was tacky.
10. I find her shallow, the post of their vacation back up my thinking on this.
11. Recording a stranger and posting it on the internet is not okay.

All this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:29 am

Reading all the comments those very negative and those positive. I have watched since the beginning. I remember getting so invested that when the one I wanted wasn't picked. It was like it was my own break up. Heart broken, tears, depression. Yes I had it all. And all over a tv show I didn't even know the characters IRL. One season was so bad. I couldn't even concentrate on my own life. I went to bed thinking of the show and waking up thinking of the show. I couldn't wait to get on line first thing and see what was happening. It was horrible. I quit watching for a couple of years just to get my life back. Plus I was tired of the show being the same over and over. It was just different players. Since like this season I have always liked Arie. I didn't want to watch the catfights and ugliness that goes with these shows. After I saw who he picked. Then I went back and watched the episodes but only with Lauren in them and listening to private PI's. Once I did that I could see their love story involve and was able to follow the story line. Now that it is over I am not even stressed out from the show. I do wish all parties involved a happy and successful love story of their own. We all have the one that is right for us. Unfortunately some times there are plenty of heartaches along the way. Happy to now enjoy the show my way and enjoying Lauren and Arie's love story as well.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:30 am

They are back in Iceland today. Are they ever coming home? laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727