SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by everglow Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I knew as soon as I read the caption that it would be an issue, though I didn't expect People Mag to pick it up. The photo is beautiful and she was just trying to compliment Arie on it imo. Look at the view and clouds in the background. So pretty.

What kind of criticism was Arie getting over the pics of their eyes on instagram to make him take it down? I wish they'd block and disregard those people. I think it's way different to make a negative comment on their page vs on this forum. I can't imagine doing that. I can't stand Bekah, but I'm not going to her page to tell her what she should be doing differently. It's her life. I think many of the nasty comments are from young girls. Ben H mentioned this too. PSA: Parents should to be aware and figure out if their teenagers have "spam" accounts. A lot of high school kids have 2 accounts, one that their parents know of and one they don't. Sleuthing comes in handy for more than the bach/ette.  :gotcha:

Anyhow, I thought the eyes were a sweet, romantic gesture. I also thought the enlarged ones shown in the gallery on the website are kind of artsy. Looks like they are a glossy print with a black frame. They should hang them in their home or display them in bookshelves. I wouldn't mind having my kids eyes done. It's kind of fascinating how intricate and different everyones' eyes are. Genes in general interest me though.

From what I can gather, people said it was gross.  IMO, those people cannot appreciate the amazing human body.  I thought it was really unique.  Jmo

Arie shouldn't have had to delete the IG post IMO, but maybe he realized that though he has an unabashedly cheesy fondness for Lauren's eyes, it's better to keep it to themselves rather than let their rare and meaningful memorabilia and experience be marred by people's slights on IG who don't get it or don't appreciate it. And I agree, I think the delicate nuances of color and details of the iris make for a remarkable piece of art, and if I happened to find myself near one of the locations of this studio in the future I would strongly consider getting one of my own... in an eye blink!  16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 1f609

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:39 pm

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:50 pm

When I saw that IG pic of Lauren's eye, I was literally wowwing. I saw beauty within the eye itself. Arie' reason for posting it was secondary to my appreciation of the art. Good on him cuz beauty as they say is on the eye of the beholder and he seems to adore her so...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:52 pm

everglow wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I knew as soon as I read the caption that it would be an issue, though I didn't expect People Mag to pick it up. The photo is beautiful and she was just trying to compliment Arie on it imo. Look at the view and clouds in the background. So pretty.

What kind of criticism was Arie getting over the pics of their eyes on instagram to make him take it down? I wish they'd block and disregard those people. I think it's way different to make a negative comment on their page vs on this forum. I can't imagine doing that. I can't stand Bekah, but I'm not going to her page to tell her what she should be doing differently. It's her life. I think many of the nasty comments are from young girls. Ben H mentioned this too. PSA: Parents should to be aware and figure out if their teenagers have "spam" accounts. A lot of high school kids have 2 accounts, one that their parents know of and one they don't. Sleuthing comes in handy for more than the bach/ette.  :gotcha:

Anyhow, I thought the eyes were a sweet, romantic gesture. I also thought the enlarged ones shown in the gallery on the website are kind of artsy. Looks like they are a glossy print with a black frame. They should hang them in their home or display them in bookshelves. I wouldn't mind having my kids eyes done. It's kind of fascinating how intricate and different everyones' eyes are. Genes in general interest me though.

From what I can gather, people said it was gross.  IMO, those people cannot appreciate the amazing human body.  I thought it was really unique.  Jmo

Arie shouldn't have had to delete the IG post IMO, but maybe he realized that though he has an unabashedly cheesy fondness for Lauren's eyes, it's better to keep it to themselves rather than let their rare and meaningful memorabilia and experience be marred by people's slights on IG who don't get it or don't appreciate it. And I agree, I think the delicate nuances of color and details of the iris make for a remarkable piece of art, and if I happened to find myself near one of the locations of this studio in the future I would strongly consider getting one of my own... in an eye blink!  16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 1f609

I agree with this, actually. On its own, the eye piece was lovely. Very intimate. Perhaps it shouldn’t have been used as a “look at us, we are so in wuv” for their hundreds of thousands of IG followers. It made something that was so personal feel like a prop. Keep some things for yourself. 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Great pic! Glad she’s turning her nose to those on SM. JMO

But that's just it. She isn't really turning her nose. If she is saying she is too glam to give a d*mn....well, IMO that means she does give a d*mn, otherwise she would not feel the need to comment about not caring. Why not just comment on the beautiful scenery behind her or how nice it is to enjoy a glass of champagne in beautiful Barcelona with her fiancé. Clearly, she does give a d*mn....and she is on vacation right now. Living in la la land. Wait till real life hits her. Oh I foresee hissy fits on SM in her future.

Well obviously she does give a damn. I would too. We are only human and I can sympathize with her as I wouldn’t like the critism myself. I think her posting that helps to get frustration out over some stupid comments that are blown way out of proportion over a freakin eye picture. People will say anything just because they don’t like you. I said I’m glad she can turn her nose to those on SM meaning I’m glad she is posting to them haterz out there. JMO of course. I would do the same.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Great pic! Glad she’s turning her nose to those on SM. JMO

But that's just it. She isn't really turning her nose. If she is saying she is too glam to give a d*mn....well, IMO that means she does give a d*mn, otherwise she would not feel the need to comment about not caring. Why not just comment on the beautiful scenery behind her or how nice it is to enjoy a glass of champagne in beautiful Barcelona with her fiancé. Clearly, she does give a d*mn....and she is on vacation right now. Living in la la land. Wait till real life hits her. Oh I foresee hissy fits on SM in her future.

Well obviously she does give a damn. I would too. We are only human and I can sympathize with her as I wouldn’t like the critism myself. I think her posting that helps to get frustration out over some stupid comments that are blown way out of proportion over a freakin eye picture. People will say anything just because they don’t like you. I said I’m glad she can turn her nose to those on SM meaning I’m glad she is posting to them haterz out there. JMO of course. I would do the same.

I think we have discussed this topic a time or two on this forum...whether to engage or not engage haters on SM.

I think her attempts at getting her frustration out over stupid comments on SM just feeds the trolls and they will just redouble their efforts when they see they are getting to her. Since apparently they don't need all the followers that other cast do because they are above shilling, then IMO they should just turn off the comments....but I don't see them doing that because I think like many narcissists they just crave attention...good or bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
everglow wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I agree with this, actually. On its own, the eye piece was lovely. Very intimate. Perhaps it shouldn’t have been used as a “look at us, we are so in wuv” for their hundreds of thousands of IG followers. It made something that was so personal feel like a prop. Keep some things for yourself. 

JMO.
It was her eye, not her vajayjay. When he post a close up of that, I'll be right there with you, even if some call it art! 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 3806527698

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
everglow wrote:

JMO.
It was her eye, not her vajayjay. When he post a close up of that, I'll be right there with you, even if some call it art! 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 3806527698

laugh out loud laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I think we have discussed this topic a time or two on this forum...whether to engage or not engage haters on SM.

I think her attempts at getting her frustration out over stupid comments on SM just feeds the trolls and they will just redouble their efforts when they see they are getting to her. Since apparently they don't need all the followers that other cast do because they are above shilling, then IMO they should just turn off the comments....but I don't see them doing that because I think like many narcissists they just crave attention...good or bad.

Idk, I guess I can relate because I would do the same. You know, except put myself on a TV show that invites criticism. 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 31 3806527698 I could never do it!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:33 pm

I just know I wanna be on that trip!  Rooftop balcony, gorgeous sunset over the Barcelona skyline and a good champagne.  My kind of wonderful.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:

rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

JMO.

laugh out loud laugh out loud
IDK. Raven might think it was art. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727