SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Something about Lauren just rubs me the wrong way. IMO. That insta pic with that caption kinda sums it up for me though. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Great pic! Glad she’s turning her nose to those on SM. JMO

Last edited by sanlee088 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:22 pm

That picture and caption is the epitome of “Gag me.” JMO

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 87b72b10 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 86669110 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I knew as soon as I read the caption that it would be an issue, though I didn't expect People Mag to pick it up. The photo is beautiful and she was just trying to compliment Arie on it imo. Look at the view and clouds in the background. So pretty.

What kind of criticism was Arie getting over the pics of their eyes on instagram to make him take it down? I wish they'd block and disregard those people. I think it's way different to make a negative comment on their page vs on this forum. I can't imagine doing that. I can't stand Bekah, but I'm not going to her page to tell her what she should be doing differently. It's her life. I think many of the nasty comments are from young girls. Ben H mentioned this too. PSA: Parents should to be aware and figure out if their teenagers have "spam" accounts. A lot of high school kids have 2 accounts, one that their parents know of and one they don't. Sleuthing comes in handy for more than the bach/ette.  :gotcha:

Anyhow, I thought the eyes were a sweet, romantic gesture. I also thought the enlarged ones shown in the gallery on the website are kind of artsy. Looks like they are a glossy print with a black frame. They should hang them in their home or display them in bookshelves. I wouldn't mind having my kids eyes done. It's kind of fascinating how intricate and different everyones' eyes are. Genes in general interest me though.

From what I can gather, people said it was gross.  IMO, those people cannot appreciate the amazing human body.  I thought it was really unique.  Jmo

I can think of way more stuff that is “gross” than an up close picture of an eye. Like Bekah’s sideboob peeking out in that one pic for one! JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm

I thought the eye art was really beautiful and cool, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:26 pm

The eye art didn’t bother me too much, but this one does with her caption. It’s just... kind of off putting. Just my opinion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:34 pm

someone on reddit called these two the real life version of Hans  & Anna from Frozen & they  NAILED it IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Great pic! Glad she’s turning her nose to those on SM. JMO

But that's just it. She isn't really turning her nose. If she is saying she is too glam to give a d*mn....well, IMO that means she does give a d*mn, otherwise she would not feel the need to comment about not caring. Why not just comment on the beautiful scenery behind her or how nice it is to enjoy a glass of champagne in beautiful Barcelona with her fiancé. Clearly, she does give a d*mn....and she is on vacation right now. Living in la la land. Wait till real life hits her. Oh I foresee hissy fits on SM in her future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
rosefever wrote:Lauren has pretty unique eyes, the palest light grey and light amber, with some brown specs.
The image itself is quite spectacular as well. Looks like it was taken in Barcelona at irisfoto.de.

Bingo and great sleuthing. I never knew there was such a place that specialized in such photography but it's unique, romantic and quite meaningful to this couple, IMO

ETA: That comment on the IG post "angelicacoomansWow, heb jij die foto gemaakt? Cool" seems to translate from Dutch as "did you take that photo?"

@Lucas15, the iris photo was taking by a German company,  hence ".de". They have two studios, one in Leipzig and the other one in Ibiza, Spain where A&L had theirs done.

I agree with @grace8136  that it would be neat to have photos of one's children's iris. However, with that being said, I wouldn't publicize them on the internet in case they got into the wrong hands. For future security reasons, i.e. iris recognition, it might become problematic.

Maybe one or both of them "clued" in and realized the implications of going public with these photos and decided to take them down. Unfortunately from what I've see of their recent behaviour, I highly doubt it though. JMOAA
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:10 pm

I really do feel that a lot is blown out of proportion. I think the pic speaks for her in that moment. She feels good and nothing was going to change that feeling... Sunset, wine, her ootd, laugh out loud. She's enjoying the moments.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Something about Lauren just rubs me the wrong way. IMO. That insta pic with that caption kinda sums it up for me though. Idk.

Me too. I guess when you don’t like the person, that happens. IMO

She came off really nice and sweet and demure but I’ve always viewed it as put on. IMO Look at her posts now. “Best insta fiancé in the biz”??? Sounds like true love. What ‘biz’ she’s referring to? This girl is really a few screws short in her brain so it might actually work for them. Just my opinion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Diana wrote:They get more extra (and embarrassing jmo) by the day IMO Rolling Eyes
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-best-instagram-fiance-lauren-burnham/
Aww, thanks so much for sharing. So nice to see any and all positive stuff about this couple!!!! 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 1710264613 wine

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727