SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:20 am

Lauren & Maquel are best friends eh? Unsurprising imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 am

Aria wrote:@stuckinsc I definitely think that if the women at AFR hadn't pleaded with viewers and repeatedly said "don't blame Lauren for this, we don't think she did anything wrong", she would be getting the Molly treatment, getting called every variation of "Homewrecker" there is. It is interesting to me to see how much consideration the girls have shown for Lauren and she's seemed to show none of it for them. And that Jacqueline comment was really interesting too, with the hindsight that they were great friends and she was still pissed her friend got a rose. Along with the slippers comment, I just don't really see her as a nice person. She just strikes me as someone who is selfish and thinks she's better than everyone else. IMO.
When did Lauren say she was pissed that Jacqueline got a rose? The only mention of Jacqueline that I can recall was when she was venting to a producer about how hard it was to balance smiling/being supportive to Jacqueline while feeling jealous/sad seeing her walk away with Arie for their 1-on-1 (paraphrasing). That to me does not equate to her being “pissed” that Jacqueline got a rose yet I’ve seen this mentioned repeatedly. Someone CMIIW and missing something.
Thanks in advance Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 am

North wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Even as a not fan, I agree, her body and hair are amazing.

Yeah, I didn't like the extensions she had for the AFTR.  I don't know why these girls let TB stylists talk them into extensions, they all look better without them. But, she ripped hers out pretty quick.

Seriously. Is it part of the contract? Lauren has beautiful hair -- those TB stylists need to keep their hands off! I thought the worst were Jillian's as they were ENORMOUS and Emily's were so, so, so obvious and cheap looking IMO.

It makes me crazy. I've never thought to look at the credits to see if the extension people get a credit, if so, maybe they are part of the contract. Couldn't we even see the tie in portion on Emily's?

I am glad, though, that the eyelashes they had for a few seasons made their exit, their eyelashes all looked like horses eyelashes. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Aria wrote:@stuckinsc I definitely think that if the women at AFR hadn't pleaded with viewers and repeatedly said "don't blame Lauren for this, we don't think she did anything wrong", she would be getting the Molly treatment, getting called every variation of "Homewrecker" there is. It is interesting to me to see how much consideration the girls have shown for Lauren and she's seemed to show none of it for them. And that Jacqueline comment was really interesting too, with the hindsight that they were great friends and she was still pissed her friend got a rose. Along with the slippers comment, I just don't really see her as a nice person. She just strikes me as someone who is selfish and thinks she's better than everyone else. IMO.
When did Lauren say she was pissed that Jacqueline got a rose? The only mention of Jacqueline that I can recall was when she was venting to a producer about how hard it was to balance smiling/being supportive to Jacqueline while feeling jealous/sad seeing her walk away with Arie for their 1-on-1 (paraphrasing). That to me does not equate to her being “pissed” that Jacqueline got a rose yet I’ve seen this mentioned repeatedly. Someone CMIIW and missing something.
Thanks in advance Smiley
I think it's a matter of interpretation. I didn't take away sad from that scene. I didn't take away pissed, either but she wasn't happy at all about it. It stood out for me because I thought to myself, girl can get attitude. She does have emotions, after all.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:37 am

Bet2Win wrote:
North wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Yeah, I didn't like the extensions she had for the AFTR.  I don't know why these girls let TB stylists talk them into extensions, they all look better without them. But, she ripped hers out pretty quick.

Seriously. Is it part of the contract? Lauren has beautiful hair -- those TB stylists need to keep their hands off! I thought the worst were Jillian's as they were ENORMOUS and Emily's were so, so, so obvious and cheap looking IMO.

It makes me crazy.  I've never thought to look at the credits to see if the extension people get a credit, if so, maybe they are part of the contract.  Couldn't we even see the tie in portion on Emily's?  

I am glad, though, that the eyelashes they had for a few seasons made their exit, their eyelashes all looked like horses eyelashes.  laugh out loud
It's funny reading your description of those eyelashes as I was in line the other day at the grocery store and realized I was the odd man out for not having fake ones on!  Seriously. I wouldn't know where to begin to put them on.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:37 am

Just out of curiosity, who has Lauren shared pictures of, or been in touch with after the show? Has she made any effort to form friendships on or off the show? Imo it's reckless and irresponsible to throw around words like 'bully' without real proof, because it's a huge problem, and Imo I haven't seen any bullying of Lauren, from anyone. If the other ladies aren't bff with her, it doesn't mean Lauren is or was bullied. And friendships are a two way street, and it depends also on Lauren's effort and being in contact with the other ladies. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Thanks in advance Smiley

You're right! I misremembered the scene and rewatched it and she is upset when Jacqueline is going to the date and not when she comes back, like I had thought. I still thought that her recounting her fake nice way of saying "yeah, yeah, yeah, you look really cute" just left a bad taste in my mouth, but thank you for correcting me as it's definitely not the same thing!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 am

Just off the top of my head:
-Lauren has posted post-show pics with Jacqueline and vice versa. She’s commented on Jacqueline and Tia’s IG.
-Tia has posted a pic in support of Lauren and posted some IG stories of them hanging out at the premiere viewing party in Dallas
-Kendall has commented in support of most if not all of the above and was said to be close to Lauren on the Almost Famous podcast. Lauren also posted some hearts towards her in comment sections (this sounds ridiculous typing that out laugh out loud).
-Maquel also posted some photos but I don’t follow her so I’m not certain on details other than that Lauren has commented on those posts

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 am

I think that all just goes to show that any allegations of bullying are, IMO, just completely absurd.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 am

@Aria Thanks for the confirmation Smiley I respect your opinion/perception of that - mine differs but different strokes etc.
I just wasn’t sure if I had somehow forgotten an entire scene laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:59 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
North wrote:

It makes me crazy.  I've never thought to look at the credits to see if the extension people get a credit, if so, maybe they are part of the contract.  Couldn't we even see the tie in portion on Emily's?  

I am glad, though, that the eyelashes they had for a few seasons made their exit, their eyelashes all looked like horses eyelashes.  laugh out loud
It's funny reading your description of those eyelashes as I was in line the other day at the grocery store and realized I was the odd man out for not having fake ones on!  Seriously. I wouldn't know where to begin to put them on.

I haven't worn them since I was young.  One time I was in D.C. in August, it was so hot and humid, my eyelashes popped off of my eyelids, the glue melted from the heat.  laugh out loud

But for a couple of seasons, they had a stylist that put them on individually, they were super long and looked ridiculous. I can't remember the stylist's name, but she was everywhere for a while.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Just off the top of my head:
-Lauren has posted post-show pics with Jacqueline and vice versa. She’s commented on Jacqueline and Tia’s IG.
-Tia has posted a pic in support of Lauren and posted some IG stories of them hanging out at the premiere viewing party in Dallas
-Kendall has commented in support of most if not all of the above and was said to be close to Lauren on the Almost Famous podcast. Lauren also posted some hearts towards her in comment sections (this sounds ridiculous typing that out laugh out loud).
-Maquel also posted some photos but I don’t follow her so I’m not certain on details other than that Lauren has commented on those posts

Lauren has also liked several of Seinne's pics and Seinne said in a podcast that Lauren reached out to her first and was friendly to her. They would sit on the bed and talk. Sienne said she became more reserved as she became more invested in Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727