SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just me personally, I did not invest in any of Arie’s couplings. My dislike of #Liars is from each of their individual actions and then strengthened by how they have acted as a couple. IMO.

I hope they stay together, it protects other people from dating them. IMO.
Can I ask.....what is it that Lauren done that is so unforgivable.  I just fail to see it.  Thanks.

Because you asked.

1. I dislike her politics.
2. When asked about having a second engagement, she said it was Fake News. I hate that phrase and people who use it bug me.
3. When she broke her previous engagement she tried to keep the ring. If you leave the man, you leave the ring. JMO.
4. Having a "Not Your Bride" party after ending the engagement is tacky, again IMO.
5. From her SM posting she seems vapid, but this is quiet true for many in BN, not just her.
6. When Arie called she talked to him and had discussion before he broke up with his girlfriend. IMO, saying anything more than call me when and if you are single is shady and disrespectful.
7. Her SM postings during the season to me were rubbing salt in the wound of the breakup to me.
8. Saying Arie handled everything perfectly, when she didn't bother to actually watch what he did or even talk to Becca herself. She has no idea how Arie handled it.
9. Getting engaged at the AFTR in front of Becca was tacky.
10. I find her shallow, the post of their vacation back up my thinking on this.
11. Recording a stranger and posting it on the internet is not okay.

All this is JMO.
Question, what does 2, 3, 4 have to do with this season? As far as any postings on SM through the season, is she supposed to act unhappy and despondent instead of happy because she is?? I understand that B is so well liked, but IMO Lauren really did nothing wrong. She was supportive of her love, she was happy that things ended in favor for her. I guess if she was to act so hurt and unhappy till the ATFR, that would make some out there in SM happy, but IMO, why in the world should she?? It totally baffles me how some out there in SM would prefer for her to be completely unhappy to make them happy. dizzy Rolling Eyes Just confused is all. all IMO

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Can I ask.....what is it that Lauren done that is so unforgivable.  I just fail to see it.  Thanks.

Because you asked.

2. When asked about having a second engagement, she said it was Fake News. I hate that phrase and people who use it bug me.
3. When she broke her previous engagement she tried to keep the ring. If you leave the man, you leave the ring. JMO.
4. Having a "Not Your Bride" party after ending the engagement is tacky, again IMO.
5. From her SM posting she seems vapid, but this is quiet true for many in BN, not just her.
6. When Arie called she talked to him and had discussion before he broke up with his girlfriend. IMO, saying anything more than call me when and if you are single is shady and disrespectful.
7. Her SM postings during the season to me were rubbing salt in the wound of the breakup to me.
8. Saying Arie handled everything perfectly, when she didn't bother to actually watch what he did or even talk to Becca herself. She has no idea how Arie handled it.

All this is JMO.

Which SM posts are you referring to that were rubbing salt in the wound of the breakup?
IMO, it seems that it is anything that is remotely positive. IMO, it seems that because she is positive and happy, people in SM aren't happy about it. all IMO

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:They are back in Iceland today.  Are they ever coming home?  laugh out loud  

Makes sense. Buy a round trip from "home" to Iceland (and back) and then a round trip from Iceland to Barcelona and back to Iceland.

Actually that does make sense and would be cheaper in the long run, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Diana wrote:imo they are full of it. laugh out loud Nothing that comes out of their mouth I believe anymore. All JMHO

Burnham clears up that they technically abided by their social media detox: “I know our social media ‘break’ has been a topic of conversation,” she explains. “We have just been excited to share our life outside of The Bachelor with everyone since we’ve been having so much fun! The break we mentioned was more directed towards spending time reading comments, not about posting pictures.”
http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-returning-from-romantic-vacation/
I am glad that you found that. I think it sums up nicely what they have been doing and it is so nice to see them happy and enjoying themselves. I remember(eons ago)when I was young, in love and so happy to share all my experiences with everyone. In fact, I hardly shut up about it so that they are feeling that ....to me is a great sign that they are on a good path. Can't wait to get more positive news from the pair as IMO positivity is so much better than the negativity that I am sure they are facing!!!!! Love them!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Because you asked.

All this is JMO.
Question, what does 2, 3, 4 have to do with this season?  As far as any postings on SM through the season, is she supposed to act unhappy and despondent instead of happy because she is??  I understand that B is so well liked, but IMO Lauren really did nothing wrong.  She was supportive of her love, she was happy that things ended in favor for her.  I guess if she was to act so hurt and unhappy till the ATFR, that would make some out there in SM happy, but IMO, why in the world should she??  It totally baffles me how some out there in SM would prefer for her to be completely unhappy to make them happy.   dizzy  Rolling Eyes Just confused is all.  all IMO

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Because you asked.

All this is JMO.

Which SM posts are you referring to that were rubbing salt in the wound of the breakup?
IMO, it seems that it is anything that is remotely positive.  IMO, it seems that because she is positive and happy, people in SM aren't happy about it.  all IMO

Lucas15 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:They are back in Iceland today.  Are they ever coming home?  laugh out loud  

Makes sense. Buy a round trip from "home" to Iceland (and back) and then a round trip from Iceland to Barcelona and back to Iceland.

I disagree and answered your question. I respect your right to your opinion, as I hope you respect my right to mine. My dislike of them has nothing to do with the dumped F1, since we have been asked to not talk about her here. I would have felt this way if the dumped F1 was any of the other girls. #Liars are shady and that is on them, no one else. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Diana wrote:imo they are full of it. laugh out loud Nothing that comes out of their mouth I believe anymore. All JMHO

Burnham clears up that they technically abided by their social media detox: “I know our social media ‘break’ has been a topic of conversation,” she explains. “We have just been excited to share our life outside of The Bachelor with everyone since we’ve been having so much fun! The break we mentioned was more directed towards spending time reading comments, not about posting pictures.”
http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-lauren-burnham-and-arie-luyendyk-jr-returning-from-romantic-vacation/

All I see is more excuses. They saw the criticism and just came up with another excuse as to why they didn't "technically" lie. Same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Sorry about my now tripple post but there has been a lot to comment on, IMO.

alwaystulips wrote:I see a lot of hope with them.
I do too. Love their positivity. Love that they are enjoying themselves much to the chagrin of others in SM land with the negative posts and comments. LOL.

Kashathediva wrote:They could have been asked about it by multiple people. They didn't have to read it to know about it. That was my thoughts.
I agree @Kashathediva. There are so many paps out there creating stories that they are likely being asked any numerous questions by them in different interviews. So glad to see them positive though and totally enjoying themselves.

ALL IS IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:28 pm

I've read comments about people buying into the spoiled f1 and therefore don't like A/L. That's easy to say but it's not always true. I was unspoiled but did notice Becca early on because of her 1 on 1 date. I barely noticed Lauren early on. I was unspoiled for about 2 days before I found out there was a switch. Even those who were spoiled may have liked Becca with Arie but many of us could see that Arie had a connection with Lauren (even if I didn't understand why). I guess what I'm trying to say is that not everyone who dislikes Arie and/or Lauren is 1. a hater (my least favorite term) or 2. someone who was never going to like them just like not everyone who came into it liking Arie supports them no matter what. This is all JMO.

I don't love some things they've done or said but mostly I really don't care what they do post-show. I'd just prefer they stay off of any show that I'd watch. 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 57 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Because you asked.

All this is JMO.
Question, what does 2, 3, 4 have to do with this season?  As far as any postings on SM through the season, is she supposed to act unhappy and despondent instead of happy because she is??  I understand that B is so well liked, but IMO Lauren really did nothing wrong.  She was supportive of her love, she was happy that things ended in favor for her.  I guess if she was to act so hurt and unhappy till the ATFR, that would make some out there in SM happy, but IMO, why in the world should she??  It totally baffles me how some out there in SM would prefer for her to be completely unhappy to make them happy.   dizzy  Rolling Eyes Just confused is all.  all IMO

Mommyof2 wrote:

IMO, it seems that it is anything that is remotely positive.  IMO, it seems that because she is positive and happy, people in SM aren't happy about it.  all IMO

Lucas15 wrote:

I disagree and answered your question. I respect your right to your opinion, as I hope you respect my right to mine. My dislike of them has nothing to do with the dumped F1, since we have been asked to not talk about her here. I would have felt this way if the dumped F1 was any of the other girls. #Liars are shady and that is on them, no one else. IMO.
I guess we agree to disagree on this as I see things completely opposite and I choose to try to see the good in them. What I don't see and if I do see any negativity, I choose not to waste my time talking about it, but that's just me and my thoughts on it. In the meantime, I do respect your opinion..... ALL IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Just because one chooses to voice their displeasure in something someone on this show does or chooses to comment on it here, does not mean they choose to focus on negative or not trying to see the good in the people or the situation.

And I've tried to see the good in them, or find something likable or some mutual interest and they just simply do nothing for me.  I wish them well but will not watch them on anything further.  That does not mean I won't comment on them or their actions in the thread if I so choose.

It's a general discussion thread so all thoughts are welcome but at this point IMO most will have to simply agree to disagree.  If opinions change it will because of time and the couple actions IMO, not us hashing and rehashing anything.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:As far as any postings on SM through the season, is she supposed to act unhappy and despondent instead of happy because she is??
I believe Lauren simply can't help herself from radiating happiness. Smiley JMO.

I wonder if Lauren is an introvert with an exhibitionist streak?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Question, what does 2, 3, 4 have to do with this season?  As far as any postings on SM through the season, is she supposed to act unhappy and despondent instead of happy because she is??  I understand that B is so well liked, but IMO Lauren really did nothing wrong.  She was supportive of her love, she was happy that things ended in favor for her.  I guess if she was to act so hurt and unhappy till the ATFR, that would make some out there in SM happy, but IMO, why in the world should she??  It totally baffles me how some out there in SM would prefer for her to be completely unhappy to make them happy.   dizzy  Rolling Eyes Just confused is all.  

Your initial question was “why don’t you like Lauren and what has she ever done to deserve the dislike?” (Paraphrasing) I don’t just see these people in the frame of the 8 week edited show. My opinions continue to be formed afterwards with the post show shenanigans that last far longer than anything we saw on television. It is during this time that you really start to see the full picture for who these people are. I think this is probably true for most people that post here - though maybe not for the general viewing audience. I completely agree with @stuckinsc initial list - very concise and well written. #2,3, and 4 may not have had much to do with this season, but it still gives me an idea of who this girl is for real - outside of the edited few hours we saw. Personally, the picture of her that we are gathering leaves much to be desired for me. She’s just not someone I really respect or wish to follow. 

Will this change? Like maybe... who knows. There have been contestants in the past that I didn’t like for one reason or another that I have totally come around on based on time, and how they’ve handled life, etc. And it’s also gone the other way for me too... contestants I loved that I no longer care for. I’m certainly open to changing my mind and admitting my mistakes. But for now, Lauren and Arie have a long road ahead of them before I get to that point. And I’ll just leave it at that. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:36 pm

@sosleepy thumbsup These people are more than an edit, so their outside life does matter to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:45 am

I still would like to know how Lauren was shady in her SM postings during the breakup? scratch Anyone? Bueller?? Anyone?? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727